PDA

View Full Version : Eric, I found it!

Sepra
12-06-2004, 04:57 PM
I've finally found my nitch in Hibernia. I BG'd 4 different classes and none had appealed to me and I was getting discouraged. Out of desperation to find something I liked, I tried yet another class today, the Valewalker and I have to say I think I'm loving it. :wub: I think this is it. It's the first hib class that I've had fun playing so far. :) (second favorite goes to the animist though)

Now, please tell me if this toon will suck in end game or not :confused: and if i'm good then hook me up bish! :P It seems like it would be sweet in RvR (but what do I know) Baseline lifetap, insta snare, insta dot, insta haste, looks like a cool melee line and parry spec.

OZZYOGRE
12-06-2004, 05:04 PM
sep go to the camelot vault they have a rr3 vw solo video its pretty nice

Saretta
12-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Sep I said that all the time that a vw is great ;)

Sepra
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Cool vid. Too bad they didn't at least wear leather :( Reavers/Minstrels FTW :(

Sauron
12-06-2004, 06:35 PM
with self buffs up u have chain armor absorb! Neutral to all dmg types with cloth armor. Only thing is u have less AF.

Squirlie
12-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Great toon in end game, but u have to have druids who know what they are doing. Fortunatly my favorite class on MLF is a druid!! We can talk more in game.

Yetti
12-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Valewalkers are good in endgame:) Have group utility as well as a few nice attacks. Good mix for fun rvr. Definitely need a druid, those lifetaps aren't gonna save ya for long. I'd suggest trying a Vampiir in bg's before ya make that call for PL though, they look like a good 'ol FOTM. Group of them could easily take out guards and farm out everyone porting there... going to be really ugly at beno/bold for albs.

Sepra
12-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Yeah I've thought about that Dave. I'm afraid of lvling a new Catacombs class to 50 as my main, putting lots of work into it and then 'whack'.....Mythic takes out the nerf bat, I end up not liking the class and then I wished I had a basic old school class to fall back on. :(

Squirlie
12-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Ya. I see those Vampiir's climbing walls and just taking over a court yard before anyone gets a chance to do anything about it... 7 of those guys with a druid outside could be nice and hard to deal with. they could own the guards before anyone comes to respond on a server like Igraine.

I think the Banshee in Thid is going to be the most devistating class in the game if there are 2 of them. Not many can survive 2 bolts.. and these things are AOE!!!!!

NERF inc I would presume.....

Sauron
12-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Banshee bolt allready has been nerfed twice