PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs

Yetti
12-07-2004, 05:31 PM
With the new expansion release... was wondering (of course i'll try em all) who was going to try out what first, and perhaps... where? Thinking I'm going to try a warlock first, releasing duel spells simultaneously sounds appealing. I've got all my artifacts and scrolls prefarmed, as well as a template... assuming catacombs doesnt screw over templates with new abilities. Going to rush one on mid-lance, be done in about 2 weeks i think... ebay/account split it if it sucks. Only during off time on igraine of course;) Whatcha all making?

Saretta
12-07-2004, 05:41 PM
I will make each of the new classes.

Heretic will be played on Igraine and the others probably on Gaheris (can play all realms there and only need to level up one money farmer for all 3 :D), although I think I'll play some bainshee or vampiir on MLF for RvR.

Sepra
12-07-2004, 05:56 PM
I wont level one of each. I barely have enough time to give attention to the toons I have now. I'm weary about leveling a new Catacombs class to 50. Gah, all that time invested and what if it's not all it's cracked up to be. (or even worse...Mythic nerf) I think I'm gonna wait and watch others to see the potential from the sidelines before I invest time in my own one.

I will most likely try both hib classes in Thid but that's about it for now....

Squirlie
12-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Team BANSHEEE!!!! but only 2 Banshees. Dual AE BOLTING BANSHEES. MLF most likley.

Grimmy
12-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Might try it, but will be after x mas, due to having to get 3 copies :/ Might check out the banshees though, if it's anything like ice wizzys, will give it a shot :thumbs: But would like to see more about em first.