PDA

View Full Version : New Mapping; SS:SE

FlameRush
12-08-2004, 05:07 AM
Thinking of new ideas, like scenario style levels, to make ppl actually like serious sam, like games of tic tac toe, rabbit, tag, mazes with loads of evil traps, and all...

I was thinking of makin a level named Serious Concert...

Serious Sam embarks his time to have some fun, goto a concert, get drunk, and pass out, but the concert has some flaws, such as beheads listening, and rocking on, it would play songs from multiple bands, like Disturbed, Fear Factory, M.O.D, Godsmack, you name it...

Im gonna make different versions, like a rap one, a country one lol, with ppl like Lil John, Usher, ODB, you name it, all rap, and uhh(Dont know ant country bands, dont like it)...

Maybe Rap, Country, Blues, Metal, Rock, Jazz, Opera(Oh god this will be annoying), jus different themes, say someone likes country and blues, but dont like metal, There You Go... Or ppl who like Rap and metal, but not country and jazz, some blues(My brother is a example), there you go...

Im gonna try to list bands I will include in the various maps:

Metal_
-Fear Factory, Obsolete/What Will Become/Crusher/Somethin else
-Godsmack, I Stand Alone/Godsmack/Some other one
-Slayer, God Hates Us All/another one
-Disturded, Stupidy/Game or Games, forgot
-Powerman 5000, When Worlds Collide/Some other I like
-Judas Priest, Pain Killer
-Another Band

Rap_
-Usher, Dont kno any songs, as I hate rap
-Lil John, Same as above
-Ol' Dirty B******, Same as top on this list

Blues_
Dont know if Stevie Ray is blue, but hell, itd be in there

Country_
Something good, not that light stuff

Jazz_
Never listened to jazz but once, I kinda liked it, but dont know any bands, or ppl

solid snake295
12-08-2004, 10:57 AM
sounds like a good idea, a couple questions though:
how is sam going to get drunk and pass out?
why is a 13 year old kid listening to slayer? :P

you could add a big mud slide like in woodstock :thumbs:
or a trampoline kinda thing on the stage for stage diving.

FlameRush
12-08-2004, 09:10 PM
lol... My dad got me into metal when I was 6, Ive been liking it all this time, for one yr I started llistening to rap instead of metal, then matel get back into me, I look back when I was listening to c-rap...

Ive heard very few slayer songs, and God Hates Us All is my fav