PDA

View Full Version : Would you believe it

SASQUATCH
12-10-2004, 05:32 AM
I finally can get the Duskwood Immolated bow at merlin as a mid and it is selling it for 6 plats. I have always wanted to get it and never was able to get it for almost 8 months and now it is right in front of my face and thinking about buying it but my hunter is only level 12. I was told that the guild would help me get it when I reach 50 but I am thinking about buying it. It will slow me down with crafting but not sure what to do or should I consider getting it another time or with the guild.

What should I do buy it and hold on to it for a long time before I can use it or save my money and craft which will pay off in the long run?

I am a fraid to leave from this guild house because someone may buy it but again only level 12 hunter and I am crafting in five different skills now and they are almost at 500 except fletching which I will get up to 400 soon and quickly.

SAS - Hmmmm-- Thinking---thinking---confuse. . . .

SASQUATCH
12-10-2004, 06:13 AM
I found one that is better to use in rvr and it hits just as hard plus it has 2% speed and dex cap 10 and more and it is called Cyclone Bearded Bow for 25 Plats wow!

This bow is perfect for rvr and it hits just as hard with other great stuff on it that helps against melee attack etc. I can only dream of this bow or one day I will get it.

I think I will oneday just need to first craft and then level up.
My dream Bow for a hunter. . . .

SASQUATCH
12-10-2004, 09:44 AM
ask santa :)

heheheh LOL

I been a bad boy he will not help. hehehehe lol

Mr Clean
12-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Buy it. It is only money, and not even real money at that...

SASQUATCH
12-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Don't have to buy it my team mates when out and got it for me both Bows too. hehehehe

SASQUATCH
12-23-2004, 09:27 PM
ask santa :)
Santa came early for me and I got both. . . . :D