PDA

View Full Version : Battler

Cesarthegreat
12-10-2004, 04:21 PM
I am looking for a few people to give me a hand getting battler

I tryed lastnight with my servent necro 2 clerics and a I botted mins I could not get him to target any other char other then my clerics. If anyone has any advise or would be willing give me a hand with this. If I could get another cleric and a few tanks I think we could get through this pretty easy even if he does agro the one of the clerics

Skylen
12-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Something I still get arguments with, but I believe happens is Battler goes after the weakest person on it's agrro list. Which is why he rotates around at first, and then settles in on someone. Everytime I take my casting group out there, he will never leave me alone, he repeatedly beats on all my casters, and never my tank or cleric. He tries to hit them once, then never again. I'm pretty sure based off his agrro list, he tries to find the weakest person to kill to ding off of.

Sepra
12-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Let me know what day and time you're going to try next and I'll come help.

Mr Clean
12-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Let me know what day and time you're going to try next and I'll come help.

Ditto

Skylen
12-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Same..

Cesarthegreat
12-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the offer all I really appreciate it allot. I went out of town last week and got back yesterday to find my wife hooked me up while I was gone. She got me malice and battler and SC'ed my templet for me. So now my templet is complete except for that dreaded Phoebus Harp.

Saretta
12-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Set a date for Phoebus and I will help :)