PDA

View Full Version : How many aliases have you uses

Free Styler
12-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Id say im on top of 200 lol

Free Styler
12-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Bigg i know you dont like aliases but common you can admit your over 10 right?hehe

SoulReaver
12-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Zero? Only my normal name, though I don't play SS anymore/

solid snake295
12-10-2004, 10:00 PM
ive never used an alias, i dont see the point in using one. :thumbs:

SoulReaver
12-10-2004, 10:01 PM
ive never used an alias, i dont see the point in using one. :thumbs: Well you could use one in SS since its a small community(compared to other FPS) and they will be like WTF!?! I phear his uber power :P The only time I ever used aliases was in a UT2k4 mod because I felt like trying a new name.

Die Hard
12-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Less than 10.

NightBreed
12-10-2004, 10:22 PM
None.....really :wave: I don't see the point in it..

Asian Invasian
12-10-2004, 10:27 PM
100-200 :P maybe over 200 just seems like alot cuz i can stick with one for mulitpile games though =\

merkwannabe
12-10-2004, 11:15 PM
I've used a lot, but I didn't change my name as much as you FS. Plus, I cut down on using aliases a while back.. You however, change names 3-4 times a day! :P (I think)

And I don't mean to show disrespect towards you Snake, but if you play a lot of Sam and become competitive it's easy to become addicted to using aliases.. Look at AI, I believe he once said he didn't understand why people use aliases and now look at him! :wink:

Personally, a portion of my fun factor comes from playing against aliases.. I can be as cheap as I want and not really worry about pissing them off since I have no idea who they are.. Plus, I like to think I'm playing against Bones or some old legend.. :/

OUTLAWS Tip
12-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Only one
:D
I play for fun. My pc is getting outdated and the geforce 2 card I have probably doesn't help.

It's still fun even when I suck.
:P

Twin])I2agon
12-10-2004, 11:33 PM
10 to 50 i think :rolleyes:

<<< Nano >>>
12-10-2004, 11:44 PM
hmmm :rolleyes: , between 500 - 700 i think :rolleyes:, sometimes i change my name every game

Sexyjess
12-10-2004, 11:52 PM
use alias when u wanna spam :P lol

TheMaster
12-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Since less than 10 is not an option I cannot vote lol.

I use only one name in Sam, the same, the fast, the tough, the Master. :devil:

Die Hard
12-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Only one
:D
I play for fun. My pc is getting outdated and the geforce 2 card I have probably doesn't help.

It's still fun even when I suck.
You never suck :thumbs:

FlameRush
12-11-2004, 12:28 AM
Started with...

Volcanic Ice Sniper on HL:OPFOR
Volcanic Sniper
Fire Razor
Flaming Razor
BloodScream
12azor Coil on HL:CS
and Flamerush, now going on fernix...

Theres about 22 other names Ive used, I cant remember them all

FlameRush
12-11-2004, 12:32 AM
In fact Im going ack to Razor Coil, used to name myself silver reaper too

EXEcution
12-11-2004, 04:51 AM
I havent used enough.

Asian Invasian
12-11-2004, 05:40 AM
lol merk your right i used to not understand them but now im just expected of so many things that an alias is very nice to have under pressure :P

Nitro
12-11-2004, 07:32 AM
I havent used enough.
me either

merkwannabe
12-11-2004, 09:19 AM
lol merk your right i used to not understand them but now im just expected of so many things that an alias is very nice to have under pressure :PI think Alexis said the same thing once too.. This game is too small to be able to play games and not worry about your reputation. You can play one game in Sam and literally ruin your "cyber" friendships that you've created for two years. Whereas in UT, you could just scroll for a few minutes down the list and choose one and do whatever you like because getting banned from one server out of thousands is meaningless. In sam,(version 1.07), if you are banned from the Outlaws server, you may as well quit..

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Bigg i know you dont like aliases but common you can admit your over 10 right?hehe
i have used 3 aliases since i played and 2 other names but made sure others knew who i was.

i was --white pride to collect ip addresss for an attack that i did on a person who was sending out viruses to my clan the gods when i was in the clan. i found them and i did what the punk deserved. (this was only time i ever attacked someone because of what this person was doing such as hack my network and sending viruses out flooding one of my and other gods members email accounts. a few of them changed their e-mail address because of this.

i used another but i cant remember the name but it was for 2 days and gave myself up. why? because it was to show how stupid it was and it was funny watching the same people who use aliases get pissed becaus they were too busy trying to figure out who i was.

and another which is still used but no lately because i have not played well and have been getting way too much lag in the game the pst few weeks( i have no idea what it is but at this point don't care). this name everyone has sen and is a real prick in the game. when i say prick, i mean not offensive but a rub it in your face character. why? because when i see many people using aliases i would go into the game and pup whore and do everything sleezy to win. why? because it is as fair as the game explains and if others feel they can do what they want to i guess me going into the game and winning all on pups etc etc is the same type of aggravation they cause on people who just want to play a nice fun game without them chatting as if sam is msn messenger and hiding there name also. although i have played games without pups 1 on 1 with some who said i win because i used pups. it was funny beating them playing completely fair. it was also funny watching people leave the game when this name was in the game and aliases ould change there name evry time they signed on. i captured many of those memories to sho that some are hypocrites in a ay they don't like to see other people do the same. only 2 people know who this name was.

i hate aliases only because it is sneaky. i will never except or push to win when i play an alias. it's easier for someone with an alias to win and post a screenie. it's called law of averages. i prefer to know who i am playing so i can know their style as they know mine. for someone to post a win under alias just shows that the player has no true honor or skill. that's just my opinion but ofcourse those people who do this will want to bitch about it and this character is based on those people.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-11-2004, 12:21 PM
I used an alias once. It made me feel dirty.

merkwannabe
12-11-2004, 05:52 PM
I used an alias once. It made me feel dirty.:rofl: "Made me feel dirty.." ahahah Good one HPC!

Free Styler
12-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Well...I must say that i have felt expectations playing the game in the past.

Like if i were not winning something was rong.

Tho i have delt with this issue.

I will say that the number one factor that brings doupt in to my game play

is others expectations on my part.(LAg is number 2 or problems with puter)

DangerousDan is probably the one dealing with this issue since a while.
Maybe im rong but i dont think so.:)

My favorite alias of all time being the dumest one probably ever created was

Professionnal pimple popper in pink.

You cant beileive how people got pisset when i was using that name.

That was a long time ago..Hehe
I was lauhging so hard when playing under that name.People playing tho were bitching all the way.That name reiceived the most flame talks of all time i think.

oh the reason i started using them is simple.If i won 60 games in row for 4 days straight.The one i lost was being posted and the guy saying bla bla bla he easy to beat and bla bla bla bla.

My brain would not accept such ridicule.

Tho today it's not really the case cause i usally dont win 60 in a row and people dont post pics that much.But still im addicted to them.lol

Nitro
12-11-2004, 08:56 PM
aliases, trashtalking, and pups i could care less about. But when someone spams, and that spam happens to kill me..holy crap its on biatch!
I flip out and go nuts on them and everyone else in the server hehe
Spam is my number 1 hate in Sam.

Death Engineer
12-12-2004, 01:46 AM
Where's the "none" option? And seriously....if you're still counting after 100, you need a life.

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
12-12-2004, 03:25 AM
Where's the "none" option? And seriously....if you're still counting after 100, you need a life.
True!!!:D

Dan2
12-12-2004, 05:07 AM
I used an alias one time.
On Dec. 6, 2002 at 9:18 PM.

Eternal Knight
12-12-2004, 05:10 AM
I dont think I ever used one besides the default Player 1. I dont see a need for playing under different names.

Pure_Evil
12-12-2004, 05:26 AM
I dont think I ever used one besides the default Player 1. I dont see a need for playing under different names.
what about when you play as Execution?

Asian Invasian
12-12-2004, 07:03 AM
i play as sexecution :P

12-12-2004, 09:31 AM
I've used a few, but I prolly don't use enough. On a server where I'm the only one with my tags the aliases know exactly how I play but I don't get the same opportunity with them.

Not that I'd make great use of that info...but still. :P

EXEcution
12-12-2004, 03:14 PM
i play as sexecution :P

Nitro
12-12-2004, 03:23 PM
hey exe, remember when i used exe and darkagent in that game once and you were like wtf??!?!!
hehe pwned! :P

Bingo
12-12-2004, 11:31 PM
I used an alias once, and it made me feel like HPC.

Bingo

EXEcution
12-13-2004, 12:07 AM
hey exe, remember when i used exe and darkagent in that game once and you were like wtf??!?!!
hehe pwned! :P
i was like wtf! then i pwned you. :)

Nitro
12-13-2004, 01:29 AM
then i kissed you and threw you down onto the bed and made passionate love to you

EXEcution
12-13-2004, 02:43 AM
then i kissed you and threw you down onto the bed and made passionate love to you
dont quite remember that part...

Die Hard
12-13-2004, 10:03 AM
dont quite remember that part...
Yeah you do, it's just when you said "Did the Earth move for you Nitro?"

Asian Invasian
12-13-2004, 02:00 PM
unless i can win everygame i dont play with muh tags :P

ohh and with under 5 deaths =\

T I K
12-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Alias?? :rolleyes:

Less than some, and more than others, but can count them all on one hand :) No disrespect but do get tired of pps leaving games if you have a certain name tag or just a few frags on em :mad:

And I have always answered anyone that asks! ;)

Nitro
12-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Alias?? :rolleyes:

Less than some, and more than others, but can count them all on one hand :) No disrespect but do get tired of pps leaving games if you have a certain name tag or just a few frags on em :mad:

And I have always answered anyone that asks! ;)
Thats why we love you TIK :)