PDA

View Full Version : shortage

Grimmy
12-11-2004, 10:15 AM
IMO seems like there has been a shortage of OoD lately. Did you move to another server or something and I missed the thread? Hasn't been any late night finishing up RvR groups running in the past 2 weeks. Seems like people that used to log on to teamspeak aren't on anymore, and even if they don't, in /gc who, only a few peoples.

Fustrated here and thinking of leaving igraine and going to another server or something. After all the time n effort putting into my sorc for the last year and a half, it's sad, but I like this game, just seems to be no one on any more :(

What to do??

Saretta
12-11-2004, 01:04 PM
I noticed that too Grimmy :(

I crafted a lot lately because of that and playing probably lowbies again. I might also try a different server just for the times Igraine is slow. I still wanna play my Igraine toons though - so much work in them ...

Black Rose
12-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Well, I am very busy with RL cause itīs christmas time and I have a lot of work in my company. Will be on more during the holidays for sure :wave:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
12-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Darrin and I are in the process of moving. He cancelled our accounts til we are finished with the process. We had so much work to get finished on the old house, it was too tempting to sit down and play DAOC...it's like crack! Next week the movers are coming, so hopefully in a few more weeks when we are settled in the new house we can activate the accounts again. :thumbs:

Sepra
12-11-2004, 02:44 PM
With Jag back to work, we've been trying to go to bed at a reasonable time so he doesn't wake up late. :o In about a month, he's getting a transfer which will also mean a shift change. We'll be able to go back to our late gaming nights when that happens.

P.S. Speaking of 'not being around' anymore.....what happened to Copi?

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Last I spoke to Copi he was playing a FPS. Can't remember which one.

Mr Clean
12-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Hey Grimmy we have been working a lot of late hours here while the weather is still above freezing pouring as much concrete as we can. I worked 7am to 11 pm Thrusday! I will get back into the game more too and help you with those toons again :). Hang in there bud...

Sepra
12-11-2004, 07:48 PM
"I worked 7am to 11 pm Thrusday"

:(

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
12-11-2004, 09:22 PM
IMO seems like there has been a shortage of OoD lately. Did you move to another server or something and I missed the thread? Hasn't been any late night finishing up RvR groups running in the past 2 weeks. Seems like people that used to log on to teamspeak aren't on anymore, and even if they don't, in /gc who, only a few peoples.

Fustrated here and thinking of leaving igraine and going to another server or something. After all the time n effort putting into my sorc for the last year and a half, it's sad, but I like this game, just seems to be no one on any more :(

What to do??

I know what you mean Grim, I barly play on Igraine anymore... I now play on Merlin. I have hib's there and atm I am working on my new Vampiir for rvr. Ill always be around on alb every now and then to say hello and see whats up but untill I see a change in the whole rvr system Ill be on hib making new toons and just exploring a newer realm ... aka (PvE Whore).

Take care!
Paul

Death Engineer
12-12-2004, 01:39 AM
I went to WoW.

OZZYOGRE
12-12-2004, 03:29 AM
still playing WOW myself. It doesn't have rps or anything set up yet, but its so much fun fighting enemies. I had a 1 on 1 battle last about 5 minutes earlier. It keeps you on your toes. When catacombs is $10 I'll prob grab it, but I don't feel like leveling another DAOC toon up, so I'm still waiting for RvR changes.

V98ci
12-12-2004, 03:56 PM
From the title of this thread I thought Grimmy was complaining about his lack of height. hehe

This is a tough time of year also. Getting ready for Christmas takes alot of peoples time.

Pack
12-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Everyone has a little time off now and then, but I don't think leaving the server is the answer though. With WOW released and Catacombs up and "running", people will dissapear for short durations while they get their feet wet.. It's common practice to see populations drop periodically, especially having both these new things available at the same time.

I'v been busy working <Normally 7am - 5pm Weekdays> and the luxury of playing only happens when everything else is done.

Expect to see some Long RVR Days starting next week. People off for Christmans break and We'll farm em all in the Frontier!

Keep your heads up peeps! We are the realm's only defense :thumbs:

Copiouse
12-13-2004, 08:33 AM
Should see me more in the near future, just found myself getting kinda negative and yelling at people alot. = time for a break. I've just been replaying some of my game collection atm, when not catching up on rl. Will be back heavy after the new year. Copiouse

Grimmy
12-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Since it seems that a lot of people aren't here, wether its a break or they are playing on a different server, I desided tonight that I am moving as well. After just starting my 3rd account and not see many people online, will be pveing it up from barebones scratch, from lvl 1. Got a guild prospect, just awaiting word on it for now. Will log in here and there to check out Thid and all, and to pay my house rent, which I need to clean out my vault and then I am pretty sure that I will sell the house or just give it up and make it a first come first server for who ever wants it.

So for the time being, ya can catch me on merlin :)

SASQUATCH
12-13-2004, 11:15 AM
I know what you mean Grim, I barly play on Igraine anymore... I now play on Merlin. I have hib's there and atm I am working on my new Vampiir for rvr. Ill always be around on alb every now and then to say hello and see whats up but untill I see a change in the whole rvr system Ill be on hib making new toons and just exploring a newer realm ... aka (PvE Whore).

Take care!
Paul
Been killing Vampiir's a lot with my Hunter and SB at merlin. heheheheh :D

Sauron
12-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Since it seems that a lot of people aren't here, wether its a break or they are playing on a different server, I desided tonight that I am moving as well. After just starting my 3rd account and not see many people online, will be pveing it up from barebones scratch, from lvl 1. Got a guild prospect, just awaiting word on it for now. Will log in here and there to check out Thid and all, and to pay my house rent, which I need to clean out my vault and then I am pretty sure that I will sell the house or just give it up and make it a first come first server for who ever wants it.

So for the time being, ya can catch me on merlin :)

So u fully leave Igraine even if it should pick up again?

V98ci
12-13-2004, 03:24 PM
:wave

Cya around Grim! Give em hell on Merlin.

Grimmy
12-13-2004, 06:16 PM
So u fully leave Igraine even if it should pick up again?
I doubt it will pick up in the near future, maybe a week and then it will die again. If it were to be somewhat consistent in things going on, rvr, arty raids, whatever, I'd come back, but like I said, I doubt it will be anytime soon at all.

So hollar if things pick up :cool:

Sauron
12-13-2004, 07:13 PM
I doubt it will pick up in the near future, maybe a week and then it will die again. If it were to be somewhat consistent in things going on, rvr, arty raids, whatever, I'd come back, but like I said, I doubt it will be anytime soon at all.

So hollar if things pick up :cool:

Sure will! And if it won't i might just come over for some fun in thid :)

FUS1ON
12-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Grims I think you are making a mistake. If you think the grass is greener somewhere else, you are sadly mistaken. Since you work 2nd shift, you are logging on about the time things are winding down for most of us and we are logging off for the night. Sure WoW and other things have taken away from our numbers lately, but I still think here on Igraine is the place to be.

Whatever you decide, Good luck and I really hope you find what you are looking for bud.

Grimmy
12-14-2004, 06:18 AM
Grims I think you are making a mistake. If you think the grass is greener somewhere else, you are sadly mistaken. Since you work 2nd shift, you are logging on about the time things are winding down for most of us and we are logging off for the night. Sure WoW and other things have taken away from our numbers lately, but I still think here on Igraine is the place to be.

Whatever you decide, Good luck and I really hope you find what you are looking for bud.
That is true, but when I am on during the weekends, seems like the same thing. Hardly even see an OoD RvR group running lately. There most always has been one running on the weekends. The past couple weekends there's maybe 2-3 running together and that's it, and other groups just aren't worth it. IMO, 1700 people that are on a server when I get home, that's not green, that's spilling a lot of red out there :)

I will still be checking thid, because I have fun there, but if nothing's happening there, off to merlin I will be heading.

Fotchi
12-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Been doing the WoW thing too. I miss you guys more then anything. I am unguilded, just seems to be alot of kids over there so I kind of do my own thing. Its sure not like hanging with you ahem "older folks" LOL. Cya later.

Mal

Black Rose
12-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Been doing the WoW thing too. I miss you guys more then anything. I am unguilded, just seems to be alot of kids over there so I kind of do my own thing. Its sure not like hanging with you ahem "older folks" LOL. Cya later.

Mal
We miss you :bawling:

Death Engineer
12-14-2004, 02:08 PM

Mal

Mal,

If you want to join some old OOD's check out the Aggramar server. I just started and have a level 9 there. Term plays on Silvermoon and Ozzy plays on Thunderlord.

OZZYOGRE
12-14-2004, 05:43 PM
mal probably already has 13 level 60 toons across 8 servers :)

Fotchi
12-14-2004, 10:32 PM
mal probably already has 13 level 60 toons across 8 servers :)

LOL I wish...nah, just taking it easy smellling the flowers.

Fotchi
12-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Mal,

If you want to join some old OOD's check out the Aggramar server. I just started and have a level 9 there. Term plays on Silvermoon and Ozzy plays on Thunderlord.

Cool I have a couple toons on Aggramar. One is called Mistweave, other is Tyrel. Been playing Mistweave (dork hunter) He is a blast and I get pets :) WOOT. Send me a ingame email and we can hook up :)

Mal

Sepra
12-14-2004, 10:47 PM
I miss you Mal :(

Death Engineer
12-15-2004, 12:09 AM
Cool I have a couple toons on Aggramar. One is called Mistweave, other is Tyrel. Been playing Mistweave (dork hunter) He is a blast and I get pets :) WOOT. Send me a ingame email and we can hook up :)

Mal

I'll add you to the list. WE could always use another dork. ;)