PDA

View Full Version : Hints from Mark Frior

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Check out the Herald. Instant RVR and server merge type thing.

Saretta
12-16-2004, 11:17 PM
:thumbs: sounds interesting

Grimmy
12-17-2004, 08:37 AM
Thus, we introduce server clustering.

That I would like to see for sure! Is this the self destruct of the game itself done by the creators of the game to get most to quit, then come out with a new game to start the whole thing over, well I don't know but I wouldn't put it past em. Reading that post, and the sentence after that about IMO being able to switch your toons from another server, that I'd like to see. Everyone will be switching from here to there, and again will be left in the same mess that is today, crap server pop from all realms. I think they should pull the choke collar tight, say this is the new server that such ans such servers have the abilitiy to switch to, left up to the account owner, and go from there.

I will admit it was nice to get an inside to mythic's thinking, what they going to do and such, but I still think in the end the high pop servers will be the only ones to survive, and the die hards will reroll to them. From what I have heard, better get your /lvl 20s to your servers, because they are thinking of taking it away from all servers. /thatwouldsuckith!

Great try, I hope it works!! In reality, a matter of time. :(

Death Engineer
12-17-2004, 04:43 PM
This doesn't look good for DAOC to me. Even though I have already moved on to WoW, I hate to see DAOC take a dive. Let's hope things turn around after catacombs launch settles.