PDA

View Full Version : Some general savings for any Sam's Club members

BobtheCkroach
12-17-2004, 03:35 AM
Hey, for those of you that are members of Sam's Club (if any of you), I work there so I know that game prices are generally good, for the "classic" games. New games, like MGS3 and such are not really a deal, but I know our club has like 4 racks of games (1 for x-box, 1 for ps2, 1 for gc and 1 for gba) that are all around 13 bucks. The titles range from THPS4 to James Bond titles, racing titles and more. They usually have some PC games for decent prices, too (Doom 3 debuted at 44 bucks when everyone was 50, and HL2 debuted at 47 when everyone was @ 54), and the older titles are great sometimes, so-so at other times. I got Beyond Good and Evil for 15 bucks, Splinter Cell for 15, too. I know currently our club is carrying Rise Of Nations and it's expansion for 26 which is a great deal, same price to pick up Age of Mythology and it's expansion. I'm not trying to advertise b/c I work there or anything (plz don't ban me SAL! :P ), I don't intend to be there long (bring on the internship!), and I don't really give a crap if you support Sam's or not, but if you're a member, it's worth checking out, as the prices for some of the games are pretty good.

Hope someone finds this useful! :thumbs:

SALvation
12-17-2004, 04:50 AM
I'm a member of Costco and they have good prices also. I know KOTOR II debuted at $43.99 and most games there are always a few bucks cheaper. I bought my wife a GBA SP, Mario Advance 4, case and strategy guide for $109.

Also Costco has a lifetime refund policy for any reason. If she gets tired of it in 2 years, you can bring it back for a full refund.

BobtheCkroach
12-17-2004, 05:03 AM
I'm a member of Costco and they have good prices also. I know KOTOR II debuted at $43.99 and most games there are always a few bucks cheaper. I bought my wife a GBA SP, Mario Advance 4, case and strategy guide for $109.

Also Costco has a lifetime refund policy for any reason. If she gets tired of it in 2 years, you can bring it back for a full refund.

<GASP!>If they knew I consorted w/ you, I'd be hanged...we just had a Costco open up last week, and life @ sam's has sucked as of late! But hey, that's a good price on all taht stuff...how much as teh GBA SP? We don't usually have good prices on the system itself.

SALvation
12-17-2004, 02:33 PM
They don't have it sold separately in the store, but online they have it for $77.99.