PDA

View Full Version : Next year ...

FUS1ON
12-20-2004, 06:14 AM
First off, Thx Sal for doing the Fantasy league for us this year, Congrats Edog on beating me today, you were the better team ... today. ;)

Next year we need to revise the playoff rules to where only teams with a winning percentage of .400% or better make the playoffs.

Do y'all realize how close we came to having the top 4 teams from being eliminated? If Sal loses and if that Indy player hadn't steped out of bounds on the 3 yard line on the interception near the end of the Balt/Indy game tonight and had scored a touchdown, Term also would have been eliminated.

Sal I noticed you are down right now 44 to 47 with one player to go. If you two tie, you win, but if David Patten doesn’t get 3 points tomorrow night, then you are also going to be out of there in the first round. Sorry bro, but i'm pulling against you. I want you to see how I feel, anyways surely your 8 players can beat his 7 right? :P

Slice has had Chad Pennington on his roster all season, You better be glad he didn’t start him today because he scored 23 points or you really would have a hill to climb.

Also a funny thing happened, I checked the schedule earlier this week and two teams had byes for the first round. I checked it a few hours later and the byes were gone.

FUS1ON
12-21-2004, 12:48 AM
Sorry bro, but i'm pulling against you. I want you to see how I feel, anyways surely your 8 players can beat his 7 right? :P

Sal that was wrong on me to say, Good luck tonight man.

EdoG
12-21-2004, 01:43 AM
Yea thanks Sho. The Reason Ive been on fire the last couple of weeks is because I have built my team from scratch. This is my 1st tear doing this. Also all my players were Raiders but Steve Smith. Anyways thanks for being a good sport. You deserve to be were im at and Go Raiders after beating the Titans. Go Raiders

EdoG
12-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Forgot: Thanks SALvation for taking you time and making this Leauge. I look forward to being #1 next year since I know what im doing. Sorry again Sho :thumbs:

Slice
12-21-2004, 02:17 AM
LOL, I hope I don't win because I really didn't pay attention to this Fantasy this year. It's all in good fun though. Stupidly I forgot to put in my QB the other night when changing out other players. Miami doesn't have a chance tonight imo. Hopefully Sals guy get's the points he needs to win.

FUS1ON
12-21-2004, 02:32 AM
Yeah Slice it would have been great if someone would've taken over your team when you offered earlier in the season. :(

BTW That's so sad, that poor guy almost had a return for a TD and got tripped up at the 2 yard line. I know he is soooo pissed off. :P

Slice
12-21-2004, 02:48 AM
Yeah Slice it would have been great if someone would've taken over your team when you offered earlier in the season. :(

BTW That's so sad, that poor guy almost had a return for a TD and got tripped up at the 2 yard line. I know he is soooo pissed off. :P
I am actually amazed that Miami is holding their own thus far in the game. Miami has a lot of key players out. Wouldn't this be the upset of all upsets... I don't think they have a chance though. The only thing I think they do have is something to prove.

FUS1ON
12-21-2004, 03:31 AM
Yeah Miami is playing pretty good tonight. Sometimes teams that have a playoff position already have a tendency to play at 80%. Miami has a been playing D really well lately, let their offense get on track for a couple plays tonight and Miami could hang one in the W column.

FUS1ON
12-21-2004, 03:33 AM
I'm gonna be so pissed is Saban leaves LSU, but it looks like the fish are going to get him. :bawling:

Slice
12-21-2004, 03:49 AM
Well honestly I believe that Ricky Williams started the whole downfall for Miami from the start. Even though the Dolphins players won't admit that. His decision to smoke pot and do whatever it is he does now I think psychologically left the team with a hole in their heart. Coach Wansted was in a tough position at that point. He made some bad decisions with the QB in the first part of the year and this also left the team not knowing who their leader was. The QB is the leader of the offense. You can't keep switching your leader around because your team will fall apart. I think that Saban really wants this and it will be a new challenge for him.

Slice
12-21-2004, 03:59 AM
LOL, I would never believe it that Miami has taken the lead.

Slice
12-21-2004, 05:13 AM
I can not believe it. Shame on the Pats. You really have to give it up to Miami for pulling together as a team with all they have been through to beat the Patriots.

FUS1ON
12-21-2004, 05:20 AM
Fear the Fish!!! I told you it could happen :D

FUS1ON
12-21-2004, 05:33 AM
SALvation - 10-4-0 - .714% 1072 points - Out
S’port City Gamblers - 10-4-0 .714% 1064 points - Out
Term’s Tight Ends – 9-5-0 .643% 974 points - Moves on
Thundarr’s Vikes - 7-6-1 .536% 952 points - Out
Don’t know why - 7-7-0 .500% 893 points - Moves on
Main Event - 6-8-0 .429% 906 points - Out
Carolina Raiders - 4-10-0 .286% 794 points - Moves on
The Milfs - 2-11-1 .179% 618 points - Moves on

Congrats to the winners and to the losers, there is always next year :P

Yeah I know there are some consolation games yet to play, but 2nd sucks.

EdoG
12-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Who would've thought two last minute pick-ups (Collins & L.Johnson) would've won the game for me. :)

:jammin: Kerry Collins is my true Hero! :thumbs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/EdoG/DSC00208.jpg

Good Luck Sun Term, I hope I beat you! :)