PDA

View Full Version : Raven?

Slash
01-28-2003, 11:59 PM
You don't like us? (http://www.godsclans.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=473) :angel:

Sirc
01-29-2003, 12:02 AM
:unsure:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
01-29-2003, 12:03 AM
*In Obi Wan's voice: LUKE let it go!

MR. SLiK
01-29-2003, 12:09 AM
stuff and things andmore stuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmore

Phoenix
01-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Jan 29 2003, 12:09 AM
Stupid Outlaws I hate them so much! What? im not talking about the clan.
..... :blink:

Hobbes
01-29-2003, 12:22 AM
... I think I'll slip this in early in the thread... ;)

Phoenix
01-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Jan 29 2003, 12:09 AM
stuff and things andmore stuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmorestuff and things andmore
???

Phoenix
01-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Hobbes@Jan 29 2003, 12:22 AM
... I think I'll slip this in early in the thread... ;)
:rofl:

Ra\/en
01-29-2003, 01:15 AM
well i suppose that deserves an explination as well :WTF:

when i was in gods, some of they ways that my fellow gods were treated by the outlaws did not agree with me. that is all.
its nothing personal, so dont think i dont like you guys. haha and im not covering my butt here, its the truth
i like you all as people, and i have never harboured any ill feelings towards you, sorry about that statement.

ME BIGGD01
01-29-2003, 01:51 AM
while you guys visit the link please note the post from gods member troop. what a standup guy and so is many of the gods clansmen. i hope all will let this be resolved so we can move on and still have the gods presence at gm. i am sure many people are mad or got mad and things were said that were not really meant. to prove that we are a great bunch we need to fix it. i hope all in charge and all partys that are in this conflict can maybe get together on msn or whatever to have a true confernce and compromise so that we can move on in a productive way. i feel it hurts all when a clan is lost. please everyone take there happy pill. list we all may not agree with everyone but think about this. despite all the fights and stuff, we all have communicated before and after which means there is progress that can be made.

Phoenix
01-29-2003, 01:52 AM
heh, I know what you mean Raven. I have meen angry with everyone at these boards at one time. But I was always able to resolve it and we become friend again. I hope the Otlaws will understand you.

Sirc
01-29-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Ra\/en@Jan 28 2003, 08:15 PM
well i suppose that deserves an explination as well :WTF:

when i was in gods, some of they ways that my fellow gods were treated by the outlaws did not agree with me. that is all.
its nothing personal, so dont think i dont like you guys. haha and im not covering my butt here, its the truth
i like you all as people, and i have never harboured any ill feelings towards you, sorry about that statement.
Everything is cool. No worries. Raven is a good guy. :wootrock:

Snip3r
01-29-2003, 02:01 AM
Nice Feces RaVen :thumbs:

Ra\/en
01-29-2003, 02:03 AM
LMAO snip! :wootrock:

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-29-2003, 02:11 AM
Group hug. wub

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-29-2003, 02:12 AM