PDA

View Full Version : Darkspire

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-24-2004, 02:25 PM
After talking with a Hib this i the info he gave me to get through the second half of the Zerg Fest.

-In the first room with the trapmaster there are several obelisks of draining right clicking on them takes a bit a hp and destroys it, once all of the obelisks are gone someone in the group gets a draining crystal. This is required to turn off the crystal of defense which in turn
shuts down the insta kill trap down the stairs
Note: The green swords will repop if you run back up the stairs

- After destroying all three summoning crystals the constant spawn stops, there is a gargoyle, Morgana's mender, that repairs the crystals and we were able to chase him away, but I think if you do not the constant poping will continue even though you have destroyed the last crystal. However once all three crystals are destroyed they will not be repaired

-In the second room the magi will port you out of the room and slightly up the stairs

-In the third room when the Captain of the guard nears death he sends a red con runner, if the runner is killed the gate remains open, if he gets to the gate; it will be closed

-Once you get to the top of the tower morganna will port you to another room after she nears death, in this room you will fight several bosses but only the realm specific boss is able to be killed, I think.

By stopping the constant mobs we were able to complete it rather easly with a caster heavy group with only one tank. None of the bosses were any real challenge once you know their tricks