PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Present

Asian Invasian
12-25-2004, 04:36 AM
To GM :) i hope you all enjoy my new movie. I was a bit rushed to get it done in time. The quality is faint and the recordings are all at the wrong resolution :(. However i tried my best. :)

http://www.completefinishers.org/Downloads/Untouchable%20Movie.zip

I also pitched in 100 screens of wins 4 deaths or lower for my 1 year aniversary of SS.

I would like to thanks the following people for pitching in on my movie,
The Winged angel, Nitrostatic, Execution, Finnish Guy, Ditommaso, Free Styler, Chaotic, The PIT, Villains 2nd aniversary (Dont know which one)Alexis, Chyliniak, Others who i missed sorry.

And thanks to CF for hosting.

Some errors in the move;)
shot at 5:10 was actually me
"Finish Guy" is actually spelled as Finnish Guy.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

Speedsweeper
12-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Good work AI.

EXEcution
12-25-2004, 08:56 PM
The best part was the screenies!

Free Styler
12-26-2004, 03:52 AM
great movie

Eternal Knight
12-26-2004, 04:04 AM
nice movie

DiTomasso
12-28-2004, 04:17 PM
Nice job done AI :thumbs: screen could have been brighter :)

01-07-2005, 03:58 AM
Finally got a chance to look at this a few days back. Nice work AI! :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
01-07-2005, 04:05 AM
ah, nice AI, I was a little scared opening this thread, i thought I might see a picture of your new great dildoni.... :whew:

Nitro
01-07-2005, 06:21 AM
ah, nice AI, I was a little scared opening this thread, i thought I might see a picture of your new great dildoni.... :whew:
nah, he only posted that in the private forum

Asian Invasian
01-07-2005, 07:00 AM
LOL, maybe next Christmas :P

ME BIGGD01
01-09-2005, 12:14 AM
ai, i made a post yesterday saying how much i like the movies you guys continue to make. it never got through because of server error message. i guess i will just post it again:o .

i was just wondering if you guys would also care to share how long it takes you to make something like this and put it all together. how much time do you guys put into it because it doesnt look like it's done in 5 -10 minutes.

merkwannabe
01-09-2005, 12:21 AM
I spent a few hours to get 25 seconds of movie done.. It was really good imo for the program I was using, but too discouraging to continue wasting my time to get a final film!

I think they use a better program, but I can only assume that it must take a long time to get that much footage together and all the special effects..

BTW, great movie. Really "hip.." The soundtrack was awesome.

EXEcution
01-09-2005, 12:34 AM
ai, i made a post yesterday saying how much i like the movies you guys continue to make. it never got through because of server error message. i guess i will just post it again:o .

i was just wondering if you guys would also care to share how long it takes you to make something like this and put it all together. how much time do you guys put into it because it doesnt look like it's done in 5 -10 minutes.
HAHA 5-10 minutes.
Well if you have all the footage you need (which can take a while if ur getting it by yourself, maybe months) and your idea all planned/written out, as well as the software then it could take about an hour or two. (for a 5-6 min video)
My last movie took me about 2 months to finish i think.
The more you do it, the quicker it gets, unless you're doing alot of editing, or some really complex editing.
If you're really interested in looking at/making moves you can check out http://www.own-age.com for some tutorials on how to make movies (q3 movie making tutorials mostly tho) or if u wanna watch some insanely cool vids.
Movie making in ssam is pretty limited if u look at a game like q3 tho, but i do it for fun and input.

Asian Invasian
01-09-2005, 03:50 AM
My last movie "Cheaters" took forever i was so rushed on this the editigin probably added up to like 4 hours. On my cheating movie i was lame so it took like 6 hours but the outcome was great. :D

EDIT: BTW, did anyone notice my finishing spree, 11 kills in 30 seconds :)

Nitro
01-09-2005, 04:40 AM
My last movie "Cheaters" took forever i was so rushed on this the editigin probably added up to like 4 hours. On my cheating movie i was lame so it took like 6 hours but the outcome was great. :D

EDIT: BTW, did anyone notice my finishing spree, 11 kills in 30 seconds :)
i have 4 more minutes of NEW cheats and hacks just dying to show themselves on film...

VHD UnDeaD
01-09-2005, 01:53 PM
NICE WORK

Alexis SC430
01-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Waaaaaah... why must these files always be so BIG?!?!?!?

Alexis SC430
01-13-2005, 01:54 AM
Yeah, look at the post time of my last reply and then look at this one -- I AM STILL FRIGGIN' DOWNLOADING!!! :mad:

Alexis SC430
01-13-2005, 01:56 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! FRIGGIN' INTERNET EXPLORER JUST CRASHED AND NOW I GOTTA START THE DOWNLOAD ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! :eek:

I WANNA DIE!! I WANNA DIE!! I WANNA DIE!! :mad:

WHY THE **** DOES GOD HATE ME SO MUCH?!??!?!?! :(

Asian Invasian
01-13-2005, 02:48 AM
Um, alexis i think you need to calm down! ;) maybe it wasnt ment to be because you will leave a bad comment for me like you always do? :rolleyes:

Nitro
01-13-2005, 07:34 PM
bad comment as in your movie was rushed and thats why it sucked? lol :P
i liked teh screenies more than teh movie :P