PDA

View Full Version : Leave Or Not Leave

M a T R o X
12-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Hey all. VHD have ask me too join the clan cuz we gooood friends and talk much and the clan is ok and yeah.

But I cant leave Villains :bawling:
but you guys think sure its ok cuz Im not a special people in villains!!? :(
Im nothing special in villains.
But I cant leave, I have a villains sign as is very cool, and my best friends is in villains, And villains is the best clan I cant leave and I have rather lots of friends here! And I, and,and,and .... :bawling: I cant leave.
Leave Or Not Leave!?

VHD UnDeaD
12-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Feel Free :thumbs:

BOA
12-26-2004, 05:18 PM
Hi Matrox. :)

You are just as speciel as the rest of the Villains members. The members is the clan. No members, no clan. I have been member of Villains over 2 years now, and havent had any reason to change clan. There is no rule in Villains, that you cant have friends in other clans, we all have that, but in the end it is your decision. :thumbs:

:) Hope to beat you as a Villain.:)

BOA
12-26-2004, 06:02 PM
since when was vikinghood a clan,there site is dead,they have no forum,full of cheating swimmers/trashers/keybinders,and the boss man is a spotty faced child:rolleyes: :D

Ouch. :hmmm:

Happy Christmas all. :doh:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
12-26-2004, 06:19 PM
I'm one of the oldest members in Villains, proud of my decision to rest forever in this clan, also if i'm not playing sam (cuz of the lag and some other things)
i'm still in Villains and i wear my tags with honor in all the games i play, still remember that the last choice is your matrox, but the way to come back is really hard and don't forget that we are waiting for sam2!!!

feel free to pm me man!

12-26-2004, 06:20 PM
since when was vikinghood a clan,there site is dead,they have no forum,full of cheating swimmers/trashers/keybinders,and the boss man is a spotty faced child:rolleyes: :D

sad but true...

Asian Invasian
12-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Dont leave. Leaving villains means leaving GM for a dead website (sad but true) Villains are way more active and have many more members. They are a proud clan and a very old clan that has lasted to show success, ive only seen 1 vickinghood....

Eternal Knight
12-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Dont leave Villains man, stick with 'em and go with your gut feeling.

NightBreed
12-26-2004, 09:55 PM
sad but true...

Agreed !! :thumbs:

Don't leave Villains...great group of people here.. :)

VHD UnDeaD
12-26-2004, 10:14 PM
u should take it easy about what ur saying there huggy nothin of what ur tellin is true im sick and tierd of u now u should watch out little about what ur saying

M a T R o X
12-26-2004, 10:28 PM
yay the clan is not so bad! its a great clan I think :thumbs:

VHD UnDeaD
12-26-2004, 10:30 PM
arent u the smart ass huggy look at my signature VHD HOMEPAGE JUST CLICK HERE---> what could that be hmm? i wounder that........

M a T R o X
12-26-2004, 10:41 PM
ya it could be a nice page likes open :D

picard
12-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Matrox...leave, and you will never come back. Think long and hard about this, Vickinghoop is a clan that are full of youngsters, they have a long way to go to call themselves a true clan. Yet, the Villains are tried and tested, we are the best clan in the world. You would be leaving all your m8's and i know u have become good freinds with some of our other younger members.

As for Huggy what he says I endorse 100 % they are what he says they are,(VickingHood).

As for you VHD Undead before you start rushing for the reply button, just take 5 mins to understand, we have lots of other clans posting here and in our own forum. These peeps post here most days, and yet the only time you really post here is when a member of our clan is considering to join your clan. One thing we don't do here is poach..Matrox your move.

Undead don't bother to respond to this as far as im concerned your not welcome here ....:-(:down:

VHD UnDeaD
12-26-2004, 11:26 PM
calm down here.. whats so bad with VHD? villains is a old clan not vhd just a couppel of some months.. we might get better when we get older and we are still followin the rules nothin of what huggy is tellin is true:@

picard
12-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Hmmm :D

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 12:19 AM
i havent swimmed stop tellin me and i havent talled ppls to learn them how to swim Btw: a few days ago i meeted a faker of my name

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 12:20 AM
and i got a forum my self to so .......

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 12:21 AM
so if u want to i would stop to post on gm

NightBreed
12-27-2004, 03:56 AM
every think i said is true,i have read server logs of you telling peeps you will teach them to swim and keybind if they join your clan,

As a non-Villain, I can back Huggy up 100 % ...I've seen it myself, read about it on other forums about the VHD behavior, plus...I've been in too many games lately with that " You will die" clown begging one of us to tell him how to get outside the fence in Red Station.. It grows old pretty fast, I'll tell you that..

There's only a handful of Sam players left...don't ask how to f-ing cheat, just play the game !!

picard
12-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Lol Lol Lol Lol

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 11:51 AM
il gonna use a hand on that you will die i dident know this as picard talled me yesterday il gonna creat a alias and check em up;)

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 11:54 AM
and ps: i havent learn any how to cheat... im just teaching some one how to play....

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 02:24 PM
No, I want stay :( you have right this is the words bigest clan and have a big forum and all :( really I want stay,

Villains: 80%
VHD: 50%

But if I not leave you be ungry and never talk to me or Undead? :(

12-27-2004, 05:49 PM
But if I not leave you be ungry and never talk to me or Undead? :([/QUOTE]

if he'll do this you better leave him alone...

BOA
12-27-2004, 06:37 PM
No, I want stay :( you have right this is the words bigest clan and have a big forum and all :( really I want stay,

But if I not leave you be ungry and never talk to me or Undead? :(

Sometimes it is a little difficult for me to understand what you are writing Matrox.
If someone ask you to join their clan, there is only 2 answers to that: Yes thanks, or no thanks. Which answer have you given Villains , and which answer have you given Vikinghood. :hmmm:

If Undead decide not to talk to you again, it only tells me what a good friend he is. :mad:

Twin])I2agon
12-27-2004, 06:39 PM

lol n1 ... really :thumbs:

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Sometimes it is a little difficult for me to understand what you are writing Matrox.
If someone ask you to join their clan, there is only 2 answers to that: Yes thanks, or no thanks. Which answer have you given Villains , and which answer have you given Vikinghood. :hmmm:

If Undead decide not to talk to you again, it only tells me what a good friend he is. :mad:
ye, I want stay in villains :thumbs:

Die Hard
12-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Matrox, one reason we thought long and hard about letting you join us is because of your clan hopping. Now you want to do it again??!!

If you go it will be forever. In 3 months when VHD is dead and Undead wants to join Villains, what will you do?

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Matrox, one reason we thought long and hard about letting you join us is because of your clan hopping. Now you want to do it again??!!

If you go it will be forever. In 3 months when VHD is dead and Undead wants to join Villains, what will you do?
huh so you mean Im kicked from villains?

I want never leave Villains :bawling: I dont know what as done me likes I thinking I want leave Villains, Im stupid!!? I was saying to my self when I not been in villains, when I be in this clan (I hope I be in this clan) I thinking I will never leave villains!
and I dont want do Undead sad to say no thx :bawling: I dont want do peoples sad. really I want stay in Villains.
thats the best clan I ever been in! ; )

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 08:52 PM
but if I would like to leave villains,but I think nooot to do it ; )but if just if, you villains guys should think it do nothing I leaveing cuz I am not somthing, when you talk with me you talk with nothing : ( I just do problems in Villains ;(
right ;( ?

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 08:56 PM
whats this? i dident know u was like this matrox u knew i would talk to u anyway dont post stuff like that when its not true plz.....

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 08:59 PM
yay but I dont want do you sad and unhappy cuz you my mate!

jackass
12-27-2004, 09:00 PM
:down: Dont join a clan like WHD, who cant even make their own tags, but have to steal them from DWF. :(

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 09:03 PM
noo!! they have change tag now of course! :thumbs:

VHD UnDeaD
12-27-2004, 09:04 PM
wathc our tags now dude a OWN made tag........ when ppls are postin like this im gettin angry

jackass
12-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Ok Undead, But U have been playing wit stolen tags for months, Thats what i have seen, Dont deny that

M a T R o X
12-27-2004, 09:18 PM
not a month, not so long I think or?

Twin])I2agon
12-27-2004, 09:29 PM
wathc our tags now dude a OWN made tag........ when ppls are postin like this im gettin angry

uhm hello ??

i mean the tag story is forgotten by now but i wouldnt say you made your "OWN" tags ... its still almost the same as ours, you just deleted some small parts :rolleyes: ( not that it would bother me, just wanted to make it clear )

hi jackass ;)

Die Hard
12-27-2004, 09:50 PM
but if I would like to leave villains,but I think nooot to do it ; )but if just if, you villains guys should think it do nothing I leaveing cuz I am not somthing, when you talk with me you talk with nothing : ( I just do problems in Villains ;(
right ;( ?
You are one of the Villains guys. Stop talking like you're not? And no, we are not going to kick you.

picard
12-28-2004, 01:00 AM
You are one of the Villains guys. Stop talking like you're not? And no, we are not going to kick you.
DH never said your were kicked Matrox...Take a few days out and leave things as they are for now, have a think and come back to us in your own time.

Matrox, i have kind of took u under my wing a bit, and I feel you are a good Villain, I was one of the members who said your deserve a chance...please dont make me look a tosser, its happened to me once this year and i aint going to let it happen again..:thumbs:

picard
12-28-2004, 01:02 AM
P.S anyone who is going to post "picard is always a tosser" then please don't....its not funny...unless i have had 10 pints of larger

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Picard it is now 1am, i guess by now you have had 20 pints, so ill say tosser tosser....lol

Long time no see....... how you doing? lol

Matrox. Dont leave this fine clan.... They all great guys!.

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-28-2004, 01:10 AM
right ;( ?

Being in a clan isnt about being something. Its about taking part in the gaming, winning, losing, chatting, meeting peeps, having a laugh.......And when you finish fragging each others asses, coming here and posting, or going in msn or yahoo, having a chat....

Matrox......EVERYONE IS SOMETHING IN THERE OWN WAY.

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-28-2004, 02:03 AM
hahahahahahahaha TOSSER!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! hows u huggy????

M a T R o X
12-28-2004, 08:32 AM
DH never said your were kicked Matrox...Take a few days out and leave things as they are for now, have a think and come back to us in your own time.

Matrox, i have kind of took u under my wing a bit, and I feel you are a good Villain, I was one of the members who said your deserve a chance...please dont make me look a tosser, its happened to me once this year and i aint going to let it happen again..:thumbs:

DH never said your were kicked Matrox
Yay sry I've Understand Wrong I Were Kicked.
It Was Just A Feel Then, Its Feel As I Was Kicked, But I'm Not.
I Will Stay Here So Long I'm Been In Sam And UT :thumbs:

Cyborg
12-28-2004, 10:33 AM
VILLAINS ROCK :thumbs:

12-28-2004, 10:54 AM
great decision matrox!:thumbs:

M a T R o X
12-28-2004, 12:22 PM
YaY :thumbs:

donk165
12-28-2004, 12:28 PM