PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Blues

Mad Fox
12-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Anyone feeling the Christmas Blues

You know the feeling of anticpation before hand and the let down of it being all over so soon!

Pure_Evil
12-26-2004, 10:41 PM
:D Best Christmas I've had in years! :woohoo:

Slice
12-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Nope. Had a great Christmas and enjoyed it with my family. :)

Mad Fox
12-26-2004, 11:41 PM
I'm not saying i had a bad christmas just that it was so good that i-never-wanted-it-to-end blue

Slice
12-26-2004, 11:57 PM
I'm not saying i had a bad christmas just that it was so good that i-never-wanted-it-to-end blue
Ah my boy, all good things come to an end but they can live with you in your heart. ;)

FUS1ON
12-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Everyday above ground is a great day, i've got no time to be blue.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-27-2004, 02:03 AM
Just spent the afternoon at my younger brother's home. He has 5 kids. Each one of them thanked me for the gifts I gave them. Well, the baby couldn't really say thank you, but he did smile, drool, and fill his diaper.....which I'm pretty sure is their way of saying thank you. :)

FUS1ON
12-27-2004, 02:04 AM
Just spent the afternoon at my younger brother's home. He has 5 kids. Each one of them thanked me for the gifts I game them. Well, the baby couldn't really say thank you, but he did smile, drool, and fill his diaper.....which I'm pretty sure is their way of saying thank you. :)

ROFL Man you so damn crazy, If Shirley ever kicks you out, I got first shot at you big boy :D

Thundarr
12-27-2004, 02:26 AM
Definitely can't complain! Had a really nice Christmas, with both friends and family... Three days of Christmases, actually so I'm actually kinda relieved to have things go a little back to normal... :)

NightBreed
12-27-2004, 03:26 AM
Definitely can't complain! Had a really nice Christmas, with both friends and family... Three days of Christmases, actually so I'm actually kinda relieved to have things go a little back to normal... :)

Pretty much the same here...My wife is German, so we do Christmas Eve with her family, Christmas Day was spent with my family, and today we had friends and neighbors in and out all day...Been a long three days but worth every minute !! :thumbs:

My two boys are having a great time with all their gifts, my wife didn't get too stressed out this year and really enjoyed having a houseful of people today..So, when they're happy, I'm happy !!! :wub: :woohoo:

SoulReaver
12-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Sorta a Crappy Christmas. Best part of it was playing Lan on CS:S with my cousin. It was awesome lol. We kept looking at each others screen. Didn't get much presents.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-27-2004, 06:14 PM
I can honestly say this was the best Christmas I have had since my father passed. I spent the weekend with a few friends and my new girl and their famlies. Was great. I couldn't have asked for anything more than that.

ME BIGGD01
12-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Everyday above ground is a great day, i've got no time to be blue.
you know this is the best statement made in this thread because we all need to count our blessings which most of us probably don't do. you know if you watch the news or read the news on the web you really have to say we are all lucky and blessed and there really isnt anything bad in our lives that others do have. after seeing what just happend in thailand, i am going to start enjoying things and people or should i just say life more. i think my new years resolution will be not to just enjoy life but to appreciate it.