PDA

View Full Version : It's already begun...

Schism
12-27-2004, 09:13 AM
* Nevermind *

::: DARK PSI :::
12-27-2004, 02:37 PM
What a freakin circus. How long are we supposed to put up with this? :mad:

Until we invade Iran?? :( <sigh>

Pure_Evil
12-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Silly, silly Schism, just sit back and enjoy the body count like our government does :rolleyes:

There are some very important people who are selling the notion that we're going to make Iraq better :rofl: and that we're going to win this war and democracy will spread through the middle east :rolleyes:

anyone seen Bin ladden?

Mad Fox
12-27-2004, 08:22 PM
It's time to get tough and tell the people of Iraq and the UN that either we get cooperation or we will pull every freakin troop out of Iraq within two weeks. Period. That's the only way we are gonna win this war.

Won't those men who were killed have died in vain?

solid snake295
12-27-2004, 10:52 PM
there main objective should have been to capture/ kill osama bin hidin'
all that other BS is just a waist of time.

JIMINATOR
12-28-2004, 12:10 AM
i am reminded of the 50 police trainees that were executed on the side of the road a few weeks ago. unfortunately this is not a war where you beat the other side and win. the other side is a group of fanatics that recall the crusades and who will never rest while america is intervening in muslim affairs. as for the iraqis, i am sure that the enemies are brother and sister to a lot of people that have refused to take sides. the country is destinied for civil war. oh well....

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-28-2004, 12:13 AM
Nuke the bastards!

Mad Fox
12-28-2004, 12:51 AM
That's a very thought provoking question. How many more have to die before the deaths are not in vain? Is it possible to actually be successful in Iraq and create a functional and stable free democracy? If not, then all who have died, and all who have yet to be killed, will have died in vain.

We went to war under the (false) assumption that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and that he was an imminent threat to the USA. What we accomplished was to remove Saddam from power, become an occupation force in a country who's people we cannot control, and generally destabilize the region.

Yes, Saddam was an evil person. But he was not our problem and removing him from power was definitely not worth the lives of our soldiers.

well said

The only way to win the war is to establish a legitmate governmernt in Iraq and then let the ppl duke it out!! We must leave as soon as a legimate gov't is established and if it fails the too bad. what really need to happen is middle class Iraqi need to get involved with the government

Slice
12-28-2004, 02:00 AM
I keep hearing the term "war" over and over again. This isn't war anymore. This is suicide. We already took over the country and disarmed it's army. Are we really at war? Last time I checked the definition of what we are doing is called invasion.

ME BIGGD01
12-28-2004, 02:06 AM
America is doing exactly what we did for Europe.:thumbs: And there were many American lives lost then too.

JIMINATOR
12-28-2004, 02:19 AM
we are helping to mutually defeat an invading force? :hmmm:

ME BIGGD01
12-28-2004, 02:26 AM
i will say it is not me that lost you but you and i and others have a difference of opinion and that's all i will say regarding it. as far as a comparison you ask about ww2, how about telling us why america went there to fight and maybe you will understand my statement.

JIMINATOR
12-28-2004, 02:55 AM
i will say it is not me that lost you but you and i and others have a difference of opinion and that's all i will say regarding it. as far as a comparison you ask about ww2, how about telling us why america went there to fight and maybe you will understand my statement.
maybe because japan bombed perl harbor and we could not ignore the war any longer. but oh wait, you must be comparing that to the destruction of the twin towers by american trained saudi al-qaeda.... Makes perfect sense that we should be in iraq.... :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
12-28-2004, 03:13 AM
yawn:down:

Oscar(WCFD)
12-28-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally Posted by ME BIGGD01
America is doing exactly what we did for Europe. And there were many American lives lost then too.

Do a little research on post WWll and what was happening in Germany and how many GI's were lost while we were there to set up a democratic government, also look and see how many years we stayed after the war to get it done.
I think that's what BIGGD01 is talking about.

I guess the way some of you think, is that we should have left after we desposed of Hitler and let Germany and the rest of Europe to try and get back on their feet alone.

Slice
12-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Do a little research on post WWll and what was happening in Germany and how many GI's were lost while we were there to set up a democratic government, also look and see how many years we stayed after the war to get it done.
I think that's what BIGGD01 is talking about.

I guess the way some of you think, is that we should have left after we desposed of Hitler and let Germany and the rest of Europe to try and get back on their feet alone.
The two conflicts are not even close to being alike. Why don't you point that out first?

ME BIGGD01
12-28-2004, 03:42 AM
:thumbs:nail on the head oscar:thumbs:

i would like to bring up something i watched on tv last week. i never watch tv but i caught wrestling on channel 9. they were in iraq putting on a show for the soldiers. vince the owner of wwe was there in the ring and he was screaming about america and how the media never mentions any of the positives that are happening in iraq. he said "vince" when he gets back to the usa he was going to give a message to all the major networks. that message was go to hell and all the soldiers men and women were screaming. i found it funny and i had to give all those people respect for going there and doing that to boost morale of the soldiers. the owner of the company put his company at risk doing that and his life and he didnt think twice. the point is that all you see is the bad and off the top of your heads i am sure you have no clue of the good that is going on. some may think we shouldnt be there and that's fine but it really make you look dumb when someone makes a statement that has nothing to do with facts. regardless, america has won the war in iraq already and what many of you do not realize is that we are not in control there anymore. we are assisting and we have to get permission to do anything. falluja was under iraqi descision not american. they gave us the ok to go in. iraq is doing fine but when you have insurgents which is a nice word for terrorist coming in from iran, syria, and all the other islamic areas trying to prevent the success, it makes thing more difficult. i actually am not happy with the waythey are handling this but i really can not make any statements because i don't know what there doing and neither does anyone here. you can expect with just a few day over a month to go before the election all hell is going to break loose but those elections will happend and regardless if some choose to fight, iraq will move forward because of american forces and britains and the other countries that are there regardless of numbers. there isnt a terrorist that can prevent it. they can only cause terror but that will truthfully never win.

Slice
12-28-2004, 03:49 AM
Just because the good isn't being displayed doesn't mean it justifies the senseless death of Americans everyday.

Oscar(WCFD)
12-28-2004, 03:51 AM
The two conflicts are not even close to being alike. Why don't you point that out first?

They are more similar than you think, but I'm not going to try and explain it to you, that would be like trying to push a wagon with a rope.

He Is Legend
12-28-2004, 04:24 AM
dont make war

make brownies!

Nitro
12-28-2004, 04:36 AM
special brownies that is ;)

Slice
12-28-2004, 04:37 AM
They are more similar than you think, but I'm not going to try and explain it to you, that would be like trying to push a wagon with a rope.
There is no explanation. I did not ask you to explain anything. I didn't say I didn't understand the conflicts, just compare them. They are not the same. On a side note, Wagons are pulled never pushed.

Slice
12-28-2004, 05:30 AM
Gah! Another debate thread who's participants view things so extremely differently that it's just gonna degrade into a name calling thread. I'm out.
I agree. I see no point to continue with those who think we are cyber fighting....

FUS1ON
12-28-2004, 07:06 AM
Darn just when it was getting good to. Oh well since y'all are done, i've got a joke for ya.

George Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one big dogfight.

They agreed that they would have five years to breed the best fighting dogs in the world and whosever dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.

Osama and his dog handler Mohammed found the biggest, meanest Dobermans and Rottweilers in the world, then bred them with the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves they could find. From the litters, they selected the biggest and strongest puppy and trained it day and night to fight to the death.

After five years Osama and Mohammed came up with the biggest, meanest dog the world had ever seen. It's cage needed steel bars that were five inches thick, and nobody could get near it.

When the day came for the dogfight, George and his dog handler Boudreaux, showed up with a nine-foot long dachshund. It was the strangest looking dog anyone had ever seen. Boudreaux said it was a Cajun Dachshund.

Everyone felt sorry for George and Boudreaux because they knew there was no way that this poor excuse for a dog could possibly last 10 seconds with Osama's big mean animal. When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund slowly came out of it's cage, wagged it's tail, then waddled over towards Osama's dog. Osama's dog snarled and leapt out of it's cage, and then charged the poor dachshund.

But when it got close enough to bite the dachshund's neck, the dachshund opened it’s mouth and munched down Osama's dog with one bite. There was nothing left at all of the snarling beast.

Osama came up to George and Boudreaux shaking his head in disbelief. "We don't understand how this could've happened. We had our best people working for five years with the biggest, meanest Dobermans and Rottweilers, and the biggest, meanest wolves in the world. How did you do this?"

"Da's easy", said Boudreaux. We 'ad our bess plastic surgins workin' fo' five year to make dat alligator look like a weenie dog."

FUS1ON
12-28-2004, 07:11 AM
CAJUNS ENTER THE WAR!

The Cajuns heard that Saddam Hussein was going to help Osama bin Laden and they decided to get involved. Saddam Hussein was sitting in his bunker when his telephone rang.

"Hallo! Mr. Hussein," a heavily accented voice said. "This is Boudreaux down at the Fred's lounge in Mamou, Looziannah. I'm callin' to told you we be officially declarin' war on you!"

"Well, Boudreaux," Saddam replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Rat now," said Boudreaux, (hesitating) "there is me, my cousin Thibedeaux, my nex door neighbor Justain, and the whole bunch from the bar. That makes us eight!"

Saddam paused. "I must tell you, Boudreaux, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Hmmm..." said Boudreaux. "I gots to call you back later!" Sure enough, the next day, Boudreaux called again. "Mr. Hussein, the war is still on! We got us some war equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Boudreaux?" Saddam asked.

"Well, we got us two combines, a dozer, and a farm tractor."

Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Boudreaux, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armoured personnel carriers."

"Hmmmm..." said Boudreaux. "I gots to get back to you later." Sure enough, Boudreaux rang again the next day. "Mr. Hussein, da war still be on! We got ourselves some airborne! We've took Marcell's utra-light glider an we put us shotgun in the cockpit, and Hebert gots out of jail today and he is gonna join our army too!"

Saddam cleared his throat. "I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, my army has increased to TWO MILLION!"

"Hmmm...", said Boudreaux, "I gots ta call you back later." Sure enough, Boudreaux calls again the next day. "Bon jour, Sad-damn! You is lucky--we is callin' off dis war."

"Oh, really?" said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," said Boudreaux, "we all had a long talk at the bar and Sheriff Broussard he say no way he's gonna feed no two million prisoners!!"

Pure_Evil
12-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Full moon last night??? :dunno: