PDA

View Full Version : Detoxing/Withdrawl/Please be Kind

Alexis SC430
12-28-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm kinda down for the count for the next few days/weeks whilst I attempt to kick my habit here. It gets kinda boring since I can't play worth a darn and don't have anyone to talk to on MSN very often.

Just letting people know.

merkwannabe
12-28-2004, 10:51 PM
So you are quitting? :(

You are really good for the amount of time you've been playing... There's no doubt about that.

Free Styler
12-28-2004, 10:57 PM
hope everything goes well for ya

Death Engineer
12-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'm shocked and aghast. :P

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-28-2004, 11:31 PM
If you want some1 to talk to in msn.....then darren_hackett_uk@hotmail.com

And you do play well... So get in msn, have a chat and lets frag. I suck like mad lately, but what the hell, i still go out there and get my ass owned...lol

He Is Legend
12-28-2004, 11:51 PM
You know who to talk to

JIMINATOR
12-29-2004, 12:11 AM
yes, which habit? :hmmm: narcotics? alcohol? smokes? sex? And I promise to always show the love and respect that you have given me.... :thumbs:
or maybe more even....

merkwannabe
12-29-2004, 12:17 AM
And I promise to always show the love and respect that you have given me.... :thumbs:
or maybe more even....:o So awesome..

Dangerous Dan
12-29-2004, 01:20 AM
heh, looks like here goes another regular in the servers, only to be fondly remembered like so many that have left for something 'better'

cya Alexis, maybe i'll pick up UT2004 oneday and join ya, untill then, take care :thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Alexis wont leave the sam servers, she loves them too much. (don't you alexis?)

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-29-2004, 02:03 AM
Hey Alexis........ You around????????

Goober
12-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Good Luck Lady!........I have faith that you're tough enough to do it.

Nitro
12-29-2004, 03:43 AM
Finally quitting the XTC?
Too bad we won't be able to go clubbin together anymore cuz I really enjoyed those days.
Call me

Alexis SC430
12-29-2004, 04:31 AM
I was referring to the drugs; thx everyone. :)

NightBreed
12-29-2004, 04:33 AM

:thumbs: Good for you...be proud of yourself !! :)

Dangerous Dan
12-29-2004, 05:54 AM
oh, i c, why is this in the serious sam forum then........anyways, good luck with that :)

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-29-2004, 12:27 PM
I hope everything works out for you. :)

Pure_Evil
12-29-2004, 04:17 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/faintz.gifhttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/GRIM2A.gifhttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage09/17.gif

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry002.gif Just when I was going to go back to the servers to get ready for Lanwar.... I was hoping to witness the 1337ness

Death Engineer
12-29-2004, 05:31 PM

Whoops. I assumed you were making reference to giving up Serious Sam. I would not have made a flippant remark otherwise.

It takes some guts to give up an addiction, especially one as strong as drugs. Best of luck to you. Stay strong. It will pay off.

Asian Invasian
12-29-2004, 10:20 PM
Good luck lexi, why didnt you start when I told you long ago?
Anyway hope you succeed :)

Nitro
12-30-2004, 02:16 AM
I should stop whatever Im doing that makes me forget what I do.

Nitro
12-30-2004, 05:35 AM
When anyone has a problem, they join the army =/

12-30-2004, 06:22 AM
:( Good luck Lexi.

Alexis SC430
12-31-2004, 01:19 PM
Dangerous Dan asked:
why is this in the serious sam forum thenBlah... where do I spend most of my time? What group of people might actually possibly notice? :P

(P.S. - Glad to see proper forum organization is always on your mind. :rolleyes: )

UncleSam
01-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Well, this would explain most of Lexi's posts - he he

Herbus Maximus
01-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Good luck to you in your recovery.
I had a harder time giving up cigs than with anything else.:D

Die Hard
01-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Er....What drug/s are you trying to kick Alexis?

BTW :wub:

Alexis SC430
01-02-2005, 04:54 AM
Look at my avatar... lol :P

Die Hard
01-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Hmm, none the wiser?

OUTLAWS high ping camper
01-02-2005, 04:23 PM
OK Die Hard...start looking:

http://www.nyu.edu/pages/mathmol/library/drugs/

Asian Invasian
01-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Speed? :p

Death Engineer
01-03-2005, 05:56 PM
OK Die Hard...start looking:

http://www.nyu.edu/pages/mathmol/library/drugs/

LOL.

ME BIGGD01
01-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey Alexis, did you think I would not find out it was you talking crap in the game yesterday? You remember right??? The beat your wife crap? I will say although you are a drug addict, you are pretty smart to be able to change ip addresses well. Here is the thing though.... I may be the worst speller, crappy typer, and hell I may not speak that clearly. Maybe I cut english one too many times but.... There are some areas I am very smart in. While others here at gm will be wishing you luck, I will be busy with other things. I am sure I speak for many here you are a freak and I made a promise and I will keep it. You think you can be offensive to people any time you want with personal attacks? My wife would beat your ass for your comments. That is all childs play and I will as I said get the last laugh on you.

Keep puffing that pipe and popping those pills:thumbs: Yeah, it is everyone else that's stupid.

ME BIGGD01
01-03-2005, 06:55 PM
I will also find out if you are who you say you are. since I have your latest IP addresses, I will match them with all of you IP addresses and locate the mac address in which every IP has come from. From there, I am going to see what pages or e-mails you have been to too make sure it's your pc and true location to figure out exactly the game you are pulling. regardless of IP address, I am more concerned with your MAC address which entitles me to the information I am going to get.

Pure_Evil
01-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Alexis, did you think I would not find out it was you talking crap in the game yesterday? You remember right??? The beat your wife crap? I will say although you are a drug addict, you are pretty smart to be able to change ip addresses well. Here is the thing though.... I may be the worst speller, crappy typer, and hell I may not speak that clearly. Maybe I cut english one too many times but.... There are some areas I am very smart in. While others here at gm will be wishing you luck, I will be busy with other things. I am sure I speak for many here you are a freak and I made a promise and I will keep it. You think you can be offensive to people any time you want with personal attacks? My wife would beat your ass for your comments. That is all childs play and I will as I said get the last laugh on you.

Keep puffing that pipe and popping those pills:thumbs: Yeah, it is everyone else that's stupid.

Why waste your efforts bro?? last month or so she was boo hooing that she was going to be homeless :rolleyes: now she's drying out, but still has a drug symbol as a avatar :rolleyes:

Just another Drama Queen. Not even fit to lick the sweat off of Sirc's jock strap! :down:

ME BIGGD01
01-03-2005, 07:03 PM
i here you pure but i find it annoying the small click here that has ruined many things in the games and usually i would ignore them but when someone gets personal with me, they better be prepared for me to get personal. anyway, don't believe all that she has posted. it's a cover i am sure. I do recall a pm from someone telling me to not be a fool for that post i made when she posted that she was going to be homeless. yet, i would of been a fool to be willing to help this loser and no matter what i am just a mean bad person here at gm. well one of my resolutions is to be who i am:thumbs:

Pure_Evil
01-03-2005, 07:04 PM
. well one of my resolutions is to be who i am:thumbs:

awe crap, couldn't you have made that 1 AFTER Lanwar?????? :eek:

Die Hard
01-03-2005, 07:48 PM
I only asked...

JIMINATOR
01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
I will also find out if you are who you say you are. since I have your latest IP addresses, I will match them with all of you IP addresses and locate the mac address in which every IP has come from. From there, I am going to see what pages or e-mails you have been to too make sure it's your pc and true location to figure out exactly the game you are pulling. regardless of IP address, I am more concerned with your MAC address which entitles me to the information I am going to get.

yawn. you must have a lot of time to waste on idiots. if you roll around with the pigs you are going to get dirty and nobody else is going to be able to tell who is who....

Die Hard
01-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Who is who?

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 08:17 PM
:hmmm: I'm confused. Why would Alexis be someone else other then who she is? She started as a complete noob and worked from there... On top of that, she hasn't joined any clans..

I agree the comments are not appropiate or right, but why take them seriously? If they are completley untrue, which most of us are going to assume that's the case, then why get angry? I don't understand.. I'd ask for an apology, block user, and that's it.. GM isn't meant to be a place where things get out of control.. We've all been trashed before on personal levels on the internet...

Ok, I admit I'd be angry too... I was just trying to cool the fire.

EXEcution
01-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Well spoken, but ur avatar is stil freaky!

Pure_Evil
01-03-2005, 08:19 PM
:hmmm: I'm confused. Why would Alexis be someone else other then who she is? She started as a complete noob and worked from there... On top of that, she hasn't joined any clans..

I agree the comments are not appropiate or right, but why take them seriously? If they are completley untrue, which most of us are going to assume that's the case, then why get angry? I don't understand.. I'd ask for an apology, block user, and that's it.. GM isn't meant to be a place where things get out of control.. We've all been trashed before on personal levels on the internet...

Thank you Mr GM :thumbs:

:D

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Thank you Mr GM :thumbs:

:DYou're welcome. I have been installed into the forums. Please refer to the 'new posts' feature to stay updated with this thread.....

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Well spoken, but ur avatar is stil freaky!lol.. It's still in beta. :P

ME BIGGD01
01-03-2005, 08:30 PM
this has nothing to do with gm and i can understand that i should not get annoyed. i tried that and even stopped using my name in the game. wasting time? yes i guess but somethings are personal and when someone feels they can make a personal attack on someone and constantly try to make people as miserable as they are, sometimes you have to put a stop to it. it may be a waste of time but it really doesnt take that much time or physical labor so i am ok with it. one of my pc's does all the work. and as far as an apology goes, i would never expect one. i guess what annoys me the most is that i was nice to this person and this is the respect you get back. i guess some of the members here were right when i was the schmuck sticking up for her. grrrr, i wish i was always right.

Pure_Evil
01-03-2005, 08:44 PM
SSSE seams to bring out the worst in quite a few people :down:

JIMINATOR
01-03-2005, 08:45 PM
i guess this is all about boundries. based on some stupid crap said in a game you are essentially saying that you are going to hack into someones system in order to punish them. sorry, but that is not acceptable behavior for any purpose. Unfortunately this is not the first time you have made such threats. And if this is not about GM, then you should not be posting this stuff here.

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 09:22 PM
i guess this is all about boundries. based on some stupid crap said in a game you are essentially saying that you are going to hack into someones system in order to punish them. sorry, but that is not acceptable behavior for any purpose. Unfortunately this is not the first time you have made such threats. And if this is not about GM, then you should not be posting this stuff here.It's true that nothing makes hacking right. Unless it's a matter of personal safety I suppose.. :(

Nitro
01-03-2005, 09:43 PM
i here you pure but i find it annoying the small click here that has ruined many things in the games and usually i would ignore them but when someone gets personal with me, they better be prepared for me to get personal. anyway, don't believe all that she has posted. it's a cover i am sure. I do recall a pm from someone telling me to not be a fool for that post i made when she posted that she was going to be homeless. yet, i would of been a fool to be willing to help this loser and no matter what i am just a mean bad person here at gm. well one of my resolutions is to be who i am:thumbs:

Alright, I said it time and time again that she manipulates people in this game with evil intent as the outcome. Dangerous Dan wouldnt listen to me nor would anyone else besides a few open minded individuals. She "seduces" people to get what SHE wants. Danny, I am all for what you wish to do and do not have my mind controlled as most of the rest of the people on this forum. She was the worst thing that ever happened to Serious Sam, I assure you. Do whatever you need ot doo Danny and make her pay.
Is she homeless? NO! She asked for tons of compassion for this crap and you all gladly gave her what she "secduced" out of you folks. She controls you all without you even detecting it. She plays Sam and seems to be living pretty well.

Speedsweeper
01-03-2005, 09:47 PM
You know, we should all meet up one day. :rolleyes:

Choose a location and start saving for those plane tickets. :D

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Alright, I said it time and time again that she manipulates people in this game with evil intent as the outcome. Dangerous Dan wouldnt listen to me nor would anyone else besides a few open minded individuals. She "seduces" people to get what SHE wants. Danny, I am all for what you wish to do and do not have my mind controlled as most of the rest of the people on this forum. She was the worst thing that ever happened to Serious Sam, I assure you.wow.. I admit all the guys went "gah gah," but the "worst thing that ever happened to Serious Sam?" Come now.. I've only seen her swear.. I haven't seen her typing racist words and such as I have seen others.. :rolleyes: No offense Nitro, but I've seen you really trash the servers. I find that far worse than what Alexis does, however, if she did say those things to Bigg that's not cool at all.

Nitro
01-03-2005, 09:52 PM
wow.. I admit all the guys went "gah gah," but the "worst thing that ever happened to Serious Sam?" Come now.. I've only seen her swear.. I haven't seen her typing racist words and such as I have seen others.. :rolleyes: No offense Nitro, but I've seen you really trash the servers. I find that far worse than what Alexis does, however, if she did say those things to Bigg that's not cool at all.
Trashtakling is my pastime, but dont try to change the subject. How can we forget about her "accidental" crashing of the Outlaws server while I was in it and so was AI to prove my point. Sure, she was smart enough to write the admin an email saying it was an accident but any smart server crasher would do the same thing. My trashtalking was far less destructful then her maliscious deceptive desires. Seduced/persuaded Saints to make her admin of their server. I even suspect her of prowling the MERC privates by seducing/persuading a MERC member to use his user name and password, but this claim however, is unsubstantial

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Trashtakling is my pastime, but dont try to change the subject. How can we forget about her "accidental" crashing of the Outlaws server while I was in it and so was AI to prove my point. Sure, she was smart enough to write the admin an email saying it was an accident but any smart server crasher would do the same thing. My trashtalking was far less destructful then her maliscious deceptive desires. Seduced/persuaded Saints to make her admin of their server. I even suspect her of prowling the MERC privates by seducing/persuading a MERC member to use his user name and password, but this claim however, is unsubstantial
We are all civilized people.. Or we should be! It's pretty sad how in one post everyone can suddenly hate someone. I would hate to think that someone could make a small post and then everyone would want me hacked. At least ask Alexis if she said that.. Maybe she was on drugs when she did it. And a negative cyber comment,(that isn't even true), and the real life effects of drugs are two very different things. I'm suprised at most you guys.. We aren't Puritains. *sigh* That's not to say that if I were Bigg I wouldn't be mad, but still other people are acting very low in this thread.

I don't know.. I'm out of this subject for a while.. :shifty:

JIMINATOR
01-03-2005, 10:17 PM
:hmmm: this becomes more and more interesting.... :watchmovi

EXEcution
01-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Alright, I said it time and time again that she manipulates people in this game with evil intent as the outcome. Dangerous Dan wouldnt listen to me nor would anyone else besides a few open minded individuals. She "seduces" people to get what SHE wants. Danny, I am all for what you wish to do and do not have my mind controlled as most of the rest of the people on this forum. She was the worst thing that ever happened to Serious Sam, I assure you. Do whatever you need ot doo Danny and make her pay.
Damn and all this time i thought i was seducing her! :banghead:

merkwannabe
01-03-2005, 10:28 PM
BTW, My posts aren't meant to offend anyone. :)

EXEcution
01-03-2005, 10:29 PM
BTW, My posts aren't meant to offend anyone. :)
I'm offended.
Hug me.

JIMINATOR
01-03-2005, 10:30 PM
whoa, holy crap, you don't think she would abuse the credit card number i let her borrow? and I always thought it was strange that when i called to talk to her it was a 1-900 number... :bawling:

JIMINATOR
01-03-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm offended.
Hug me.

replace the 'ded' with 'sive' to be more accurate... :D

ME BIGGD01
01-03-2005, 10:46 PM
i guess this is all about boundries. based on some stupid crap said in a game you are essentially saying that you are going to hack into someones system in order to punish them. sorry, but that is not acceptable behavior for any purpose. Unfortunately this is not the first time you have made such threats. And if this is not about GM, then you should not be posting this stuff here.
your assumptions would never hold up in court:P. besides, i posted here to let her know i know it was her. this seems to be the only thread she is involved in and that's why it is here. detecting an ip address or mac address is not hacking. i think hacking is as wrong as offensive and harrassing comments that are made to be personal to anyone. that's all i have to say about that.:thumbs:

EXEcution
01-03-2005, 10:53 PM
whoa, holy crap, you don't think she would abuse the credit card number i let her borrow? and I always thought it was strange that when i called to talk to her it was a 1-900 number... :bawling:
:D

Pure_Evil
01-03-2005, 11:31 PM
:watchmovi
Hey Nitro, there's a few of us meeting in Kentucky in a few days...
Bring it :D

He Is Legend
01-03-2005, 11:54 PM
I cant tell what she's doing

Weed? and if so what kind (hydro?, white widow?,afghan?,citral?,XXX?,essential flower?...theres like 40+ more)...dont ask :)

cocaine?..Speed?, Zanax?, over dose on oxycotton?

If your popping the pills stop now..I'm serious, I have a friend that use to pop pills...stop now

"IF" your doing weed...its not as bad as everyone thinks...unless its something like Hydro..thats really high grade stuff..stay off hydro if your doing it alot, just regular citra is ok..everynow and then, dont be a freaking stoner..just have fun with friends..

EDIT:: Dont smoke anything if it's laced...woah..
anyway, i hope all goes well Lexi, im on msn if you need anything

EXEcution
01-04-2005, 12:54 AM
"IF" your doing weed...its not as bad as everyone thinks...
No, its much worse if you're a chronic smoker.

FUS1ON
01-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Ok Chaotic you have impressed us with your knowledge of drugs. I'm not sure where you came up with weed though, the first word in her avatar appears to be Methamphetamine. Roll another bud .... bud.

Alexi if you are not a poser, I hope you understood the message I sent you and I hope you do get the help you need.

Free Styler
01-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Amazing how things are brought up in these threads.

To be honest i'm suprise to see such ridicule statements from everybody.

Bigg says that alexis said something about her wife mac spoffing and alexis found the ip adress.

To be honest it's all confusing to me.

People are mean and that's sad.

About drugs?It's hard coming out of it for certain people so instead of bringing this into a personal conflict maybe just saying good luck even with the things she said would of been the thing to say.

All and all whaterver.

Good luck alexis and dont let it affect you what people say in these threads.

ME BIGGD01
01-04-2005, 01:21 AM
i dont believe the whole story based on her character. if she is a drug adict for real, i do hope she can fix herself. i don't like the words good luck because it's not something someone has a chance of becoming clean with luck. i am sorry, i just don't believe this. i have had friends that were ill and when they went to rehab, they didnt have computers.

Nitro
01-04-2005, 01:38 AM
i dont believe the whole story based on her character. if she is a drug adict for real, i do hope she can fix herself. i don't like the words good luck because it's not something someone has a chance of becoming clean with luck. i am sorry, i just don't believe this. i have had friends that were ill and when they went to rehab, they didnt have computers.
Preach on buddy!!!! AM I teh only person backing you up? If so everyone else is pussywhipped by Alexis through the months of attempting to do just that on y'all. Dont be fooled cuz I'm one nut never gonna be cracked :P
She does some hardcore stuff but whocares about the drugs? If her drug money helps keep our economy running, I say do more drugs and overdose....again. I wonder what your XTC poppin DXM runnin friend Julia would say in this topic....

He Is Legend
01-04-2005, 05:07 AM
Ok Chaotic you have impressed us with your knowledge of drugs. I'm not sure where you came up with weed though, the first word in her avatar appears to be Methamphetamine. Roll another bud .... bud.

Alexi if you are not a poser, I hope you understood the message I sent you and I hope you do get the help you need.

lol..I have never smoked weed in my life..I just know alot about it..I like to read up on things..and I wasn't trying to impress anybody..just asking what she was doing

@exe- =]

And If it is Metamphetamine.........:/

Asian Invasian
01-04-2005, 05:27 AM
I am discusted with this thread. :| i can take all sides from everyone because most people here i can agree with but some not. Just dont want to point out who though but you know who you are anyway ;)

And yes lexi does have seducsive powers but i am way past her phase and overcame that :cool: .

PS: nitros comments about alexis and her seduciveness: merc privates creashing server saints admin, all true yes actually they are sadly are true. IF she was a guy, there would be no such things happenening here. PERIOD!

And no im not trying to offend alexis either cuz shes cool still [oh there goes those sedusive powers :P ]

01-04-2005, 07:53 AM
PS: nitros comments about alexis and her seduciveness: merc privates creashing server saints admin, all true yes actually they are sadly are true. IF she was a guy, there would be no such things happenening here. PERIOD!

:rofl: I guess I don't get out of the servers enough...I'm oblivious to all of this stuff. :P

He Is Legend
01-04-2005, 08:25 AM
:rofl: I guess I don't get out of the servers enough...I'm oblivious to all of this stuff. :P

lol :rofl:

MR. SLiK
01-04-2005, 09:21 AM
people...still..play..sam? Wow. Not to mention drama over that game. That was so 2002.

Die Hard
01-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Sam lives......

Alexis SC430
01-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Ummmm... on the plus side I haven't done any drugs since I originally made this post!

Yay me! :D

GOTHIKO
01-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Ummmm... on the plus side I haven't done any drugs since I originally made this post!

Well up to now she really hasnt done n e thing to me. of course we get in our little arguments(mostly bout gettin pwned :D ) here and there(every other month)but were humane bout them and come out happy the next match. im not taking n e bodys side btw. im speaking fact from my perspective. everyone has there own point of view.
if u think this was i senseless post, disregard

Nitro
01-04-2005, 07:35 PM

I'll seduce you with my stilleto heels and silk stockings and show you what a real man is all about :P

EXEcution
01-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Two Tumbs UP!
for alexis! :thumbs: :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
01-04-2005, 08:15 PM
I'll seduce you with my stilleto heels and silk stockings and show you what a real man is all about :P
you know this scares me but in a strange way i would like to see a pic:babe:

Dangerous Dan
01-04-2005, 08:37 PM
people...still..play..sam? Wow. Not to mention drama over that game. That was so 2002.
lol, SLiK, you took the words right out of my mouth :D

ME BIGGD01
01-04-2005, 09:29 PM
stop, i know i am pathetic:bawling: i also play msn checkers:bawling:

Dangerous Dan
01-04-2005, 10:08 PM
msn checkers rulez :D i just suck at it <_<

ME BIGGD01
01-04-2005, 11:00 PM
is that you who always quits when i am winning? :eek:

Nitro
01-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Dan is a quiter :P

SHOTGUNmaniac
01-05-2005, 12:02 AM

Congrats Lexi, you doing great !

Dangerous Dan
01-05-2005, 12:43 AM
is that you who always quits when i am winning? :eek:
when my checkers skills are lacking, i run and hid ein shame :P

Pog Mo Thoin
01-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Amazing how things are brought up in these threads.....
About drugs?It's hard coming out of it for certain people so instead of bringing this into a personal conflict maybe just saying good luck even with the things she said would of been the thing to say.

All and all whaterver.

Good luck alexis and dont let it affect you what people say in these threads.

Ya know something... I've been on just about everything at one point or another. Luv wip, cid and would consider myself a psychonaut at heart. Bought some salvia div. off the net a few years back... Blew me away.

NONE of that has f*cked me over like good ol' legal alcohol.

Let that sh!t never ruin your life, job, friends, family and health. It's just another drink away....

*hic* now wheres my beer.....

And Im serious about that. Unless yer stealing from people and sh!t(and thats really so much more a personal failing than anything you 'become' in my flagrant opinion), most drugs only take their toll when you ABUSE them.. Alcohol - there is nothing BUT abuse. Oh and the other Magick drug - Zoloft. YAAY the low-lifes that created that crap. Gimme a good taste anyday.

</whothehellamI>

(BTW - Good luck Alexis -It's too easy to fall back when you start feeling better - just take it 1 day at a time)

Alexis SC430
01-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Ugh... yes, thanks for the support...

Please die... all of you... :tounge:

(Most of you anyway...)

Asian Invasian
01-05-2005, 01:34 PM
lol lexi I love you too :P

Die Hard
01-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Me Three :wub:

He Is Legend