PDA

View Full Version : chaotic--funny

ME BIGGD01
01-05-2005, 06:28 AM
that avatar cracks me up. did you create that or do you know how something like that is created? the file is so small in size and it appears to be video? how is that done and what is used to do that?

He Is Legend
01-05-2005, 06:36 AM
lol, i found it on some website

Nopoleon Dynamite is by far my favorite comedy movie besides orange county and freddy got fingered

and ya its a video :p

ME BIGGD01
01-05-2005, 06:42 AM
but how do they make the file so small and into a gif?

tell me now or i will cry:(

He Is Legend
01-05-2005, 06:45 AM
but how do they make the file so small and into a gif?

tell me now or i will cry:(

I will for a stick of 512 ram http://www.gosmiley.com/evilandangel/smily48.gif

lol, They convert it with either photoshop or either a video editing program (most likely this)

solid snake295
01-05-2005, 07:11 AM
i can make stuff like that using animation shop 3 and windows media player, it takes time but it works really well.
heres what i do: open movie in media player,
pause the movie where i want to start,
prnt scrn, paste shot into animation shop
go forward 1 (or 2) frames in media player
do that about 30 to 50 times then crop all the extra crap out of the animation and its good to go :thumbs:

somthing like napolian there would probably take around 20 or 30 minutes depending how bored you are. that was a great movie btw, my fav part was when kip runs over the tupperware with the van :rofl:

He Is Legend
01-05-2005, 07:14 AM
i can make stuff like that using animation shop 3 and windows media player, it takes time but it works really well.
heres what i do: open movie in media player,
pause the movie where i want to start,
go forward 1 (or 2) frames in media player
do that about 30 to 50 times then crop all the extra crap out of the animation and its good to go :thumbs:

somthing like napolian there would probably take around 20 or 30 minutes depending how bored you are. that was a great movie btw, my fav part was when kip runs over the tupperware with the van :rofl:

LOL AND THEN HE DRIVES AWAY LOL!!!!

BobtheCkroach
01-05-2005, 07:34 AM
My favorite scene was when Kip told Napolean to "just try and hit me." And when the doorbell rings, Napolean slaps him and runs.

The movie was hilarious...

In once sense it was really dumb, but i loved it.

I guess it's dumb in a good way, and good in a dumb way. You definitely gotta be a certain type of person to appreciate it.

ME BIGGD01
01-05-2005, 10:01 AM
is this the movie? i saw the clip you were referring to "hit me". i nearly pissed myself. looks pretty funny:thumbs: .

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napoleondynamite/epk/index.php

He Is Legend
01-05-2005, 06:13 PM
is this the movie? i saw the clip you were referring to "hit me". i nearly pissed myself. looks pretty funny:thumbs: .

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napoleondynamite/epk/index.php

LOL YES

too bad they dont show the other clips..there hillarious

you gotta go buy that movie Bigg's, its hillarious

ME BIGGD01
01-05-2005, 07:42 PM
i watched all those clips and it does look funny. i will look to rent this movie but i doubt my wife will like it because she hates my sill movie collections like dumb and dumber or planes trains and auto's etc etc which had me laughing to death.

Asian Invasian
01-05-2005, 10:31 PM
My favorite movie by far...
Best part... Come over here and try to hit me, and see what happens napoleon LOL!