PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Screenies

Die Hard
01-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Are there any? :o

Congrats to Yourself, who, as ever was unbeatable. It was a fantastic game with many stratagies. Unfortunately my teams stratagy of staying off the floor in Hole completely back fired and we got thrashed. :D

In Fortress we faired much better but Yourself still bloody won again....Rats :bawling:

The last game in Skulls I had to leave half way through because my wife was threatening to pour my beer over my head and she wasn't joking!!

So overall I'm sure that the Danes of Yourself, DaFosia and Jackass were deserving winners. Well done guys, you are mean :thumbs:

Thanks to my battered and wounded team mates: BOA and Andy who, like real troopers were trying to keep my death count as low as possible!!

Great game guys, we must do it again and again and again!! :thumbs:

M a T R o X
01-07-2005, 09:22 AM
I looked for it as you know DH, but I have not one.

Andy
01-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Yepp, is was a fun game even if we lost,but those guys are damn good :thumbs:

I really want to do this again, but i DONT want to be server :D
It really lags like h*ll when I play on it,dont know why :confused:

But all the guys where nice enough so we changed server after the first game,thx guys :thumbs:

I am up for a new game anytime,just set it up. ;)

GG ALL

A

Andy
01-07-2005, 11:21 AM
I am not so proud of my score on Hole and on skulls and bones, :bawling: but if u have a screenie from fortress(the only map I did ok in)show that one,big lol :D
Yourself,Dafosia and Jackass won fair and square,( u guys are good :thumbs: ) but I think BOA and DH want a rematch,I know i do :D
Was fun being part of your team guys,this we WILL do again ;)
A

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
01-07-2005, 11:33 AM
GG guys!:thumbs: Was there much lag on my server?

Loket
01-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Sounds like fun. Tell me when the next tournament is so I can join :thumbs:

Die Hard
01-07-2005, 12:50 PM
GG guys!:thumbs: Was there much lag on my server?

No, your server worked great most of the time. Thanks Cri, joo is a star :thumbs:

M a T R o X
01-07-2005, 03:52 PM
aC. If Jr are allowed so I can come too. but I dont think them are allowed :hmmm:

DiTomasso
01-07-2005, 04:37 PM
great games,

i liked that beer story, your not alone DH :D

DaFosia
01-07-2005, 05:08 PM
GG guys!:thumbs: Was there much lag on my server? I had some lag. I felt like I was playing on ice........

I had a lot of these "fake kills", where you think you have killed someone and then suddenly they kill you..........Die Hard really died hard.:D

It was strange cause I usually never have lags on your server, even if the server is full.

Andy
01-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Your server worked just fine for me man :thumbs:
A

truestar
01-07-2005, 07:19 PM
there u go

jackass
01-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey Thx for the server Cri, No lag for me, But as Dafosia says it was like playing on ice, But just in Fortress for me, so there was a big grill party in the lava,:eek:

I think I was in the lava more time then the ground.:rolleyes:
But anyway it was a great game so fun and tactical

GG all, We must do this so often as we can.

Die Hard
01-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Hmm, So which team won???

Die Hard
01-08-2005, 01:12 PM
there was a big grill party in the lava,:eek:

Now that made me :funny: