PDA

View Full Version : anyone watching the jet game?

ME BIGGD01
01-09-2005, 04:40 AM
i just knew this game would end up in overtime:rolleyes: the damn jets could blow any lead.

ME BIGGD01
01-09-2005, 05:05 AM
well, the jets made the playoff's as many ny fans sold their soul for that missed field goal.:P

Sacrifice
01-09-2005, 05:06 AM
omg i hate kaeding... Theres always next season for chargers :(

FUS1ON
01-09-2005, 05:44 AM
Neither game ended the way I wanted them to but If you are any kind of football fan you have got to have a big smile on your face with today's games. :thumbs:

Got a baaaaaad feeling my Vikes are going to stink up the playoffs tomorrow. :(

Sacrifice
01-09-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm a football fan and I ain't smiling :( me either :(

BobtheCkroach
01-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Neither game ended the way I wanted them to but If you are any kind of football fan you have got to have a big smile on your face with today's games. :thumbs:

Got a baaaaaad feeling my Vikes are going to stink up the playoffs tomorrow. :(

Here's hopin' you're wrong. I'm not a Vikings fan, but I enjoy watching the Packers lose any day :thumbs:

01-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Jets really won the game twice except for the penalty. Chargers just did not know how to handle them this year. :(

Mad Fox
01-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Go Patriots

FUS1ON
01-09-2005, 06:14 PM
I've got to try something different to make the Vikes win so i'm going to employ some "reverse jinxology", Come on Cheeseheads! :P

I remember when the Vikes were the only team to have lost the Super Bowl 4 times, but they don't hold that recond alone anymore. Thank you Buffalo! Here's another record that would suck to hold, there's either 5 or 6 teams that currently hold the record for most consecutive playoff losses at 6 games. The Vikes happen to be one of those teams and if they lose today ... :banghead:

BobtheCkroach
01-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Woo-hoo! Viks won!

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 01:06 AM
blaghhhhhhhh:down: very upset with greenbay:bawling: i was hoping for a favre miracle rather his interceptions.

i didnt catch what randy moss did that everyone was talking about that was soooo bad. do you or did you see it? if so what was the big deal because i am sure it will be thal of the game.

FUS1ON
01-10-2005, 01:16 AM
I've got to try something different to make the Vikes win so i'm going to employ some "reverse jinxology", Come on Cheeseheads! :P

I remember when the Vikes were the only team to have lost the Super Bowl 4 times, but they don't hold that recond alone anymore. Thank you Buffalo! Here's another record that would suck to hold, there's either 5 or 6 teams that currently hold the record for most consecutive playoff losses at 6 games. The Vikes happen to be one of those teams and if they lose today ... :banghead:

Vikes Win!!! Heh there might be something to this "reverse jinxology" stuff :D

Bigg what Randy did was after a touchdown, he ran to the goalpost and acting like he dropped his pants to moon the Green Bay fans and then started to whipe his butt on the goalpost. I used to like Randy and was proud to see him prove the skeptics wrong, especially the Dallas Plowboys. He is turning into a no class punk. :down:

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 01:43 AM
agghhhh so that's why the announcer said he was tasteless. i would have to say that too many players in all sports have really turned me off to the sport. these people are paid millions for what?

Thundarr
01-15-2005, 03:13 AM
Here's hopin' you're wrong. I'm not a Vikings fan, but I enjoy watching the Packers lose any day :thumbs:

Ooooh, a man after my own heart!! Go Vikes, please, for once!!! :thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
01-15-2005, 05:24 AM
Ooooh, a man after my own heart!! Go Vikes, please, for once!!! :thumbs:

Um...the vikes beat GB last sunday...

MR. SLiK
01-15-2005, 05:42 AM
i didnt watch this season of football but from i heard, this season was really lopsided. Lots of bad teams, and a few teams with just a couple losses.