PDA

View Full Version : /gc quit Clerise

Yetti
01-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Well, it happened last night outlaws. I'm quite sorry, there's been a lot of good times. I don't wanna go off with any resentment, and even if possible to keep my alts in guild and play with you guys still. If the alts thing would be a problem, feel free to autoremove or contact me in game and I'll pull them out quickly. I love you guys, no hard feelings please:) Just needed a change of pace.

For those seeking a reason, it was primarily because of my cleric being my only class to play without a bot. That being left, a cleric only shines its true talents in 8v8, and to be honest it just hasn't been happening much. I felt like the yippy dog that was scratching at the door to get out. I did my best calling people out to rvr and trying to form groups, but only a few seemed interested. I'm interested in getting a toon that can compete with other groups once servers merge, and there's no chance in that soloing or trying to piece together groups.
With the loss of Bio and Skanke to duo with, it's been a hard time catching a duo. Kinda been feeling lonley out there from time to time, and with only a cleric to play, I've just been getting farmed. There was a group I've had the chance to play with who likes to run with me and gave me a few days to decide before they shopped for another support class. I thought I'd give them a try and see how things go.

I'm greatful for everything everyone has ever done for me, and will always do what I can to help you in return, you need but say the word. I cherish the friendships we've formed, the time we've spent, and every one of you very much. I'll never let a guild get in the way of how I feel about you guys, and hope you do the same in return. I hope we still play together and you don't resent me for this choice.

I love you guys!

~Tbirdd

DirtyLeg
01-11-2005, 05:05 PM
hate to see ya go :( .you was one of the only people that will group with me at night .if you need anything bro give me a holla GL.

Sepra
01-11-2005, 05:30 PM
This sucks :(

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
01-11-2005, 05:48 PM
That is very sad news. :bawling:

Black Rose
01-11-2005, 06:30 PM
/disappointed :(

wish you good luck.

FUS1ON
01-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Look me up in Thid, i'll run with ya! Happy trails bro. :wave:

OUTLAWS Jag
01-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Good Luck Dave

Mr Clean
01-13-2005, 03:24 PM
GL, sorry to see you go, I have been doing other things and neglecting RvR lately, but I still hope to see you out there from time to time. Don't feel bad about leaving, you are still welcome as far as I am concerned!

Yetti
01-13-2005, 07:55 PM
ty ty:) How have ya'll been doing? Anything fun or new, any good fights? What's everyone been enjoying recently? Keep in touch, you've guys always been like a second family to me:)

Has been a fun few days so far. The fights have been amazing. Couple good thrills, couple good spills. Been learning a lot more about my class, becoming a more effective buff sheering cleric as well as my other roles. My playing has improved a bit, and my actions per minute while in rvr has shot up about 20 pts!

Fated's running a caster dominant group most frequently, and I must say Cabalists gotta still be the albion class with the most damage based utility. Working on a new, yes 4th, template since ToA came out. Jag you've gotta try to duel me, you're going to laugh at it.

Sepra
01-13-2005, 08:37 PM

Yetti
01-13-2005, 08:55 PM
What's up seppy?

Sepra
01-13-2005, 09:15 PM
alot of feelings that I'm sure you're not interested in hearing about nor do I feel like exhausting my time to voice them when it's not gonna matter anyway.

Edit: Yes, still thinking of this and to wrap it up in a nutshell, your post today was just salt in an open wound. I'll get over it.

Slash
01-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Sep, I know this is probably not the place to tell you but................

I"m joining the Pirates of the Hesperos! (Medi convinced me to join- apparently they share her affection for Mc'ribs) :D :eek: :cool:

Asmiria
01-14-2005, 05:38 AM
wordna... im a harm you. severly

Chaysee
01-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Wordna stop editing my posts!

And why do you always have to make it about YOU! :eek:

Yetti
01-15-2005, 02:56 AM
I always care about everyones feelings seppy. <3 u guys still.

Grimmy
01-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Well I have held way back from this, but anyways, am I shocked, no, dissapointed, but changes happen, people move on to what they think is better, and hope it is for em. Call me stuck in the middle, because I agree with both sides. OoD is a huge family that loves to have fun, family is there through up and downs, that's why it's a family.

I'd like to think that this was something brought upon not by OoD family, but rather server status. For me, seeing 5 or less OoD online, well something is wrong. I made my choice, and well those that stick to Igraine have to do what they have to.

While maybe seeing a great person not wearing the OoD tags, to me is a dissapointment, but you have to do what you think it right, and only time will tell. You learn from your mistakes, and as long as you grow wiser, then all is good.

Dave I hate to see ya go, I've enjoyed many conversations with you. Your knowledge of the game and so forth amazes me (you freak :P ) Like I said you have to do what you think is right, and well for me personally, not being able to be there for anything, caused me to reroll to merlin, where I am having a blast, at all times I am able to get on. I miss running with the 1337 OoD groups, getting 10K rps in a couple hours or so. But a person has to do what they have to do.

GL with your new guild Dave. You better stop by and visit once in a while, or else............ I'll send Twinker after ya with Ghar and his golden forge :P ftw! wewt!

Pack
01-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Hope it works out for ya, gl

Yetti
01-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Oh I'll stop by often Grimmy:) I'm not forgetting anyone for any means.