PDA

View Full Version : You have got to ...

FUS1ON
01-12-2005, 11:50 PM
You have got to be kidding me. :rolleyes:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/12/national/main666517.shtml

Slice
01-13-2005, 12:13 AM
I am not a sue happy person but if that lawyer ever tried that crap on me, I would own his firm. Absolutey ridiculous what these lawyers get away with these days.....

Alexis SC430
01-13-2005, 01:47 AM
lol... yeah, his firm would get pwned!! :rolleyes:

He Is Legend
01-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Omg...

Lawyers like that need a slap in the face for reality to grow the f up

Thundarr
01-14-2005, 02:57 AM
I'm sure it wasn't the joke that got them in trouble, but probably the raquet they were making disrupting the court. Still pretty funny :)

What's the difference between a dead snake in the road and a dead lawyer in the road? There are skids marks before the snake.

Agreed!

ME BIGGD01
01-14-2005, 04:43 AM
actually this happend right around me. these guys rent trucks with posters on them that say don't trust a lawyer yada yada yada. well i wont put them down or anything because the whole system does suck and i probably agree with 99% of what they say. i think it's a bogus charge but because of the system they will be charged.

Slice
01-14-2005, 05:28 AM
actually this happend right around me. these guys rent trucks with posters on them that say don't trust a lawyer yada yada yada. well i wont put them down or anything because the whole system does suck and i probably agree with 99% of what they say. i think it's a bogus charge but because of the system they will be charged.
I don't care if I was talking to myself outloud in a waiting line. I have that right as does everyone else. America, turning in to a land of too many laws and rules. What good is your freedom of speech if some slimey lawyer is going to try and screw you. I am tired of all this politically correct crap. What the hell is that supposed to mean anyways? When your own political system that runs this country is politically corupt. We think we are free in this country, travel the world and you will see what free really is.

ME BIGGD01
01-14-2005, 05:31 AM
I don't care if I was talking to myself outloud in a waiting line. I have that right as does everyone else. America, turning in to a land of too many laws and rules. What good is your freedom of speech if some slimey lawyer is going to try and screw you. I am tired of all this politically correct crap. What the hell is that supposed to mean anyways? When your own political system that runs this country is politically corupt. We think we are free in this country, travel the world and you will see what free really is.
i agree 100% and as for freedom---there is no free society living in todays world:( . we are all puppets to our gov'ts and all gov'ts are bad:thumbs: .

p.s. have you clicked on the video link in my sig? i put it there because some may find it interesting.

Mr Clean
01-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Those clowns were apparently there for some drunk driving charge to begin with, so we aren't exactly talking about geniuses here...

Having said that, it is ridiculous that you can't say something to someone else without a third party getting you in trouble about it.