01-17-2005, 02:03 PM
:dunno: who's goa?? :confused:

PJ'l_Master
01-17-2005, 02:07 PM
:dunno: who's goa?? :confused:

shut up pure :P

Die Hard
01-17-2005, 02:24 PM
If you believe in God then why don't you believe he would have stopped it?

Death Engineer
01-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Because the world we are living in is not the world that once was.

Pure_Evil
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM

How profound :hmmm:

or...

no **** Sherlock! It's not Ground Hog day! :rolleyes:

Die Hard
01-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Oh right......

EXEcution
01-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Atbl!

He Is Legend
01-17-2005, 08:06 PM
wtf omg ttyl

Death Engineer
01-26-2005, 02:01 AM
For those who didn't understand, I am speaking of the fall of creation due to sin. Read more in Genesis. ;)

This website has quite a few good resources....specifically one set of notes addressing the recent tsunami.

www.reflectionsministries.com

merkwannabe
01-26-2005, 02:04 AM
I don't understand.. :) I own a Genesis and I've never heard of any of that stuff!

No, but really DE knows what he speaks of! :cool:

HATH you not hearth me?!

JIMINATOR
01-26-2005, 02:22 AM
How profound :hmmm:

or...

no **** Sherlock! It's not Ground Hog day! :rolleyes:

lol resurrected thread and a classic quote! awesome pure!

Mad Fox
01-27-2005, 01:20 AM
For those who didn't understand, I am speaking of the fall of creation due to sin. Read more in Genesis. ;)

This website has quite a few good resources....specifically one set of notes addressing the recent tsunami.

www.reflectionsministries.com

I think that if the world was going to fall apart because of sin it would have happened a long time ago. Anyway Gensis was written for ppl 4000 yrs ago. It was meant to explain the unexplainable. Isn't he or she a forgiving flood... :hmmm:

JIMINATOR
01-27-2005, 03:30 AM
yeah, people have been blah blah blahing about how things are worse now than when they were kids, and it is a sign that the end times are coming. same old complaints for the past 2000 years. a lot of people have died disappointed. i imagine it will continue for the next 2000 years... unless hopefully they all get raptured away, (or maybe abducted by aliens) then we won't have to hear any more of that crap....

ME BIGGD01
01-27-2005, 07:57 AM
or possibly the reason humans feel that way is because they forget about whats important in life and once in awhile they take a look around them in the world and take note of the negatives. i do feel that things are bad all over the world and with society and it seems to be getting worst regardless of what others have thought for the past 2000 years. i would think it is worst not to notice the negatives in our society and world. i think people should look at things in the world as signs and go with how they feel. i will admit i feel that many of the things going on in the world are biblical but i will not discuss that because it's my belief and religion. i will not stop living though but maybe look at my way of life differently. i don't think anyone who does that is a freak or anything. i think those people who think like that just care about things more.

Death Engineer
01-27-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah, people have been blah blah blahing about how things are worse now than when they were kids, and it is a sign that the end times are coming. same old complaints for the past 2000 years. a lot of people have died disappointed. i imagine it will continue for the next 2000 years... unless hopefully they all get raptured away, (or maybe abducted by aliens) then we won't have to hear any more of that crap....

If that's your opinion, then I can respect that.

I, however, believe the Biblical account. And I believe it speaks very well to the condition of man....more spiritually than anything else. It's not easy to understand why things like the tsunami happen, but the fact that it happened does not invalidate my belief in a Holy, Just, Loving God.