PDA

View Full Version : GameMecca Store is Back! New and Much Improved...

SALvation
01-18-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm happy to announce that the GameMecca store is back and much, much, much improved. In addition to having items with our official logo, I am also happy to announce "Gamer Sayings" items, which are made just for the gaming addicted.

For those that remember the old store, all we had were a few small items with a small version of the logo. Well since so many of you have supported us with GM Hosting and Mecca Pass purchases, we have been able to upgrade our store with a ton of new things. Some of the new features:

Gamer Sayings section
Multiple versions of items with different designs
High quality version of our logo allows much larger prints
New products
Better site design
If you see a gamer saying you like but want it on a product that isn't shown, just ask me and I can put that message on any other product for sale in the store. Also, if you think of a message you would like to see on a product, let me know and I can get it up there.

Let me know if you have any questions and remember that all proceeds go right back into the site. The link for the store is below and expect to see it up on the nav bar also in just a bit.

GameMecca store (http://www.cafepress.com/gamemecca)

PJ'l_Master
01-19-2005, 02:08 AM
gib sheild...thats the coolest thing i have seen in a long time

SoulReaver
01-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Sweet stuff man. Thanks a lot for making a shop! Is the stuff there of good quality and comfortable? I'm tempted.

Dangerous Dan
01-30-2005, 07:13 PM
hey, where's the Mr. Tangerine Speedo shirts :P

SALvation
01-30-2005, 08:00 PM
I still have the design if you want it. :)

Fragetti
01-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Got my Get Fragged shirt looks great Thanks Sal :)

OUTLAWS Ada
03-16-2005, 04:42 PM
It took me about half an hour to find a link to the shop :( Worth it when i got the there tho!