PDA

View Full Version : ea and espn partners

ME BIGGD01
01-18-2005, 04:20 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/17/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/

ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

FUS1ON
01-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Back when we were discussing EA's exclusive contract with the NFL, I had no idea this was going to take place. ESPN was their closest rival. The future sure looks grim for the games continuing to carry the "Madden" name though what with ESPN coming on board and Madden on his last year of his contract with EA.

MR. SLiK
01-18-2005, 11:01 PM
they also bought rights to the AFL to.

ME BIGGD01
01-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Back when we were discussing EA's exclusive contract with the NFL, I had no idea this was going to take place. ESPN was their closest rival. The future sure looks grim for the games continuing to carry the "Madden" name though what with ESPN coming on board and Madden on his last year of his contract with EA.
i heard they were going to make a new contract with john madden again. hell, they spent this much money already so why not. i played madden with someone at lan war and i will say that 2005 is really good. the detail is pretty clear but i think next year they are going to focus more on the details of the hits which i think are pretty good now. if any of you want to ever play let me know and we can set up a game. i usually play the redskins and do pretty well with them. so pick your team, pick your time and lets play ball:)

ME BIGGD01
01-19-2005, 01:57 PM
they also bought rights to the AFL to.
it appears they are buying the rights to anything with sports. the future probably isnt going to be that exciting:( as far as competition.