PDA

View Full Version : Who Needs Jacian's Sash

Cesarthegreat
01-18-2005, 06:28 PM
If anyone needs this encounter let me know.

Saan from AOJ and myself can do the encounter pretty easy and we have to farm it for alittle while for jag.

So if while on the encounter the ring does drop it is already spoken 4.

Grimmy i will talk to Saan today maybe we can do it tonight.

Slash
01-18-2005, 07:14 PM
I'd like it for my sorc please!

Cheap Bastard2
01-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Same here, I was wanting to it tomorrow sometime around 6:00 p.m.

Black Rose
01-18-2005, 10:03 PM
oh wow http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/verwirrt/mega.gif
I remember the days as we got wiped so badly everytime and finally gave up with that encounter.

So just WOW to you two :wootrock: would love to see how you do it and maybe when it drops finally like it too.
I am really surprised there is an easy way. Thats awesome.

Cesarthegreat
01-18-2005, 10:20 PM
Well credit on finding the way to do it goes to Skylen and Saan I am just a the punching bag for the MOB but i do it well.

Saan has it down to a sience thats for sure. We have done the encounter 5 times now all 5 times we have finished it. 1 time we got wiped but came back and tryed agian and finished it.

We did it for speedy the othernight i just sit in my chair while Saan get the encounter rdy and laugh you have to see it.

Cesarthegreat
01-18-2005, 10:27 PM
I just talked to Saan

Cesar:
If you get time tonight want to make a run at Jacian's
Saan:
That should be fine. I probably won't be around until after 11 EST tho. Tonight is my sister-in-law's birthday party.

So if anyone wants to get it tonight we will making a run then

Grimmy
01-19-2005, 01:17 AM
I will be on tonight. Hopping on TS and just give me a hollar. I probably won't be on much after that, I am on day shift this week. Otherwise another day this week would be kewl. :thumbs:

Mr Clean
01-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Let me know if you guys did this, if not I would like to get credit for it on one of the times you do it, thanks....

Cheap Bastard2
01-19-2005, 02:43 PM
I need credit and the arty for my socr, is there an open roll for the arty or whomever states they need it, and work down the list. Can i be first? LOL:)

Cesarthegreat
01-19-2005, 02:50 PM
It wont be open roll I am just going to go down the list from the Meca who ever is there will get the artifact dont worry though the Item we are after takes for ever to drop. But the encounter is alot of fun so even if it drops on the first time we will still be doing it.

Grimmy you asked to get this done the other day is there anyone that has access in the case your not around, If not we can work somthing out with Saan for a weekend.

Just FYI Saan is a full time student, so that plays a factor on how much he gets to get on

Grimmy
01-20-2005, 12:37 AM
It wont be open roll I am just going to go down the list from the Meca who ever is there will get the artifact dont worry though the Item we are after takes for ever to drop. But the encounter is alot of fun so even if it drops on the first time we will still be doing it.

Grimmy you asked to get this done the other day is there anyone that has access in the case your not around, If not we can work somthing out with Saan for a weekend.

Just FYI Saan is a full time student, so that plays a factor on how much he gets to get on
There was at one point, but I don't think they remember the info. If needed, I could do that though :thumbs:

Cheap Bastard2
01-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Can Saan do Jacina Sash anytime this week?

Grimmy
01-24-2005, 10:57 PM
I will be on everynight this week, give me a hollar on teamspeak and will be right over to help :)

Cesarthegreat
01-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Saan wont be on this week he has big tests for school so he took off the power wires for his computer and gave them to his folks.

The reason there hasnt been any runs is last time we were going to do it someone told a few other guilds and like 20 people started PM'ing me and saan to go do it.

Skylen
01-24-2005, 11:42 PM
It wasn't me, I swear, I was one of the beggars begging Saan for it... Can't remember who told me.. =)

Cheap Bastard2
01-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Wasn't me. I will wait until Saan gets back.

Saan
02-26-2005, 07:25 AM
haha

So now I am in the guild, and I get to see this thread. Kind of funny. :)

Cheron
02-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Just curious, are you guys still farming this? I could use it on my Cleric :-)

Cheron
02-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Actualy nvm, doesn't fit well with my cleric :-)

Cheap Bastard2
03-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Would like to get the sash to finish my socr template. What is the group make up we need to complete this encounter.

Cheap Bastard2
03-18-2005, 02:28 PM
Would like to get the sash to finish my socr template. What is the group make up we need to complete this encounter.

Yetti
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
The cleric's jacina's charge is AE hits heal. Not as cool as it could be with the AE power charge like some of the other versions. It's about as helpful as the healer's embrace cloak. Caster version rocks though.

Would ya'll be willing to trade some Jacina's Sash artifact belts for anything else in game? Need a couple, and the guy on Bedivere is trying to royally rip me off.