PDA

View Full Version : Wasup !

Fragetti
01-19-2005, 01:04 PM
Guy's
I just want to say again how much fun I had @ LanWar. Thanks all for a great Time. :D

You may have noticed two new guy's on our server. They are my brothers
some may already know Legohunter and the other one Militant/Stryder he needs to pick a name. I have been ryding them to get out here and play some UT
they are Noobs so thash them :D and if you can help them out great. the server has been alitle wierd. last night was pissing me off. webadmin read weapons stay was on but wasnt working. hmm Those of you please if you change the server setting. CHANGE THEM BACK BEFORE YOU LEAVE ty I restarted it and it seems
fine now we will see. Later
Frag

Pure_Evil
01-19-2005, 01:14 PM
I enjoyed showing them the impact hammer last night :D last night was fun! Especially
Game winning Elf kill! :D

I'll be around a little more now :thumbs:

we need a scrim soon too, talk to your troops Frag ;)

Mr Clean
01-19-2005, 02:38 PM
I'll be around a little more now :thumbs:

Please do not make threats to us here at GM, thanks :D

Fragetti
01-19-2005, 02:43 PM
yeah

was nuts with no weapons. it started out I was going to show them a few things. I picked Ironic small map. just got started and everyone started joining in next thing I know there 10 guy's trying to fight over the flack and rocket :D

why did you keep jumping in front of my hammer and killing your self :eek: :rolleyes: :D
you do seem to like the midle ;)

Warhead
01-19-2005, 03:10 PM
the server has been alitle wierd. last night was pissing me off. webadmin read weapons stay was on but wasnt working. hmm Those of you please if you change the server setting. CHANGE THEM BACK BEFORE YOU LEAVE ty I restarted it and it seems
fine now we will see.
Frag, I have the same issue with my server, regarding weaponstay. I don't know exactly what it is, but some settings or combination thereof throw off the weaponstay, and the WebAdmin won't work. What I have to do quite often is set up everything the way I want it through WebAdmin. Once everything is good, if weaponstay is still a problem, just restart via the console: admin map DM-Antalus?weaponstay=false. The console command will work, even if the WebAdmin is being a bitch. Obviously, change false to true if you're trying to put WS on - I usually have trouble turning it off.

I don't know what map voting system you use on your server (if any), but I use the built-in Map Voting, and you can set all the parameters you want with each voting option. For example, under my "CTF 5v5" option, I've got it set to automatically turn WS on, up the player limit, etc. Then under my "DuelGame" option, I've got it set to disable WS, shorten match time, enable DuelGame mutator, set No Superweapons, etc.

Hope this helps - you may already know all this anyways. :P :D

Fragetti
01-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks Warhead :thumbs:

Yes I do know that. I should make myself a connsol comand cheat sheet and start using it. that would have helped me last night. I too think it has to do with the map vote config in the .ini file. I am going to make my default setting there.
So when someone changes the game type it wont mess up the server settings.
I think thats whats causing it :dunno:
Frag

It also could be UT mapvote and UTcomp map vote conflict? Maybe ill turn off UT mapvot and just use UTcomp. I know you no like :D I wish UTvote43 didnt
take over web admin or I would use that. I like the sceenie and the setting it offers.

Pure_Evil
01-19-2005, 05:48 PM
we need a scrim soon too, talk to your troops Frag ;)

I was serious about this part Frag, maybe next week, we should rumble!

Fragetti
01-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah NP :)
Ill pass the word 4v4 what day works for you Wed or Thur - Sun /Tue?
TDM TWL rules
Ill let you know

Pure_Evil
01-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Thursday the 27th at 9:05pm est.

{DS} server

Maps Antalus, Goliath and Campgrounds? We can do any maps for the third, but we really need to work on Ant and gol.

15 min rounds instead of 20? you know we ussually have trouble rotating players in, so 15 will = 20 :D

sound like a plan?

Fragetti
01-19-2005, 07:11 PM
OK thanks bud

I posted it. I will let you know how I make out

PJ'l_Master
01-24-2005, 04:26 AM

{DS} server

Maps Antalus, Goliath and Campgrounds? We can do any maps for the third, but we really need to work on Ant and gol.

15 min rounds instead of 20? you know we ussually have trouble rotating players in, so 15 will = 20 :D

sound like a plan?

dang...ill be at work then

Aries
01-24-2005, 05:44 PM
OK thanks bud

I posted it. I will let you know how I make out

No details necessary, thx ;-)

Warhead
01-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Those two shared a room at LANWar - I'm sure Pure already knows all Fragetti's "details". :P

Pure_Evil
01-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Those two shared a room at LANWar - I'm sure Pure already knows all Fragetti's "details". :P

they were small details :( :bawling:

Goober
01-25-2005, 12:52 PM
they were small details :( :bawling:
Frag...you need to kick his ass for that one!....hmmphhh! Small indeed, it's not his fault you've been reamed out so many times that you can't crap in a 50 gallon drum!

Pure_Evil
01-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Frag...you need to kick his ass for that one!....hmmphhh! Small indeed, it's not his fault you've been reamed out so many times that you can't crap in a 50 gallon drum!
:rofl: after meeting his wife, that ain't no lie! :eek: :D

Goober
01-25-2005, 07:54 PM
Ahem........I was refering to you Mr. Evil!!!

Pure_Evil
01-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Ahem........I was refering to you Mr. Evil!!!
Nice try, but you're not recovering that quickly :P

PJ'l_Master
01-25-2005, 08:19 PM
:watchmovie:

:rofl:

Goober
01-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Nice try, but you're not recovering that quickly :P
Come on....admit it....you couldn't rebushing that hole if you shoved a ham in it and pulled the bone out!

Pure_Evil
01-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Come on....admit it....you couldn't rebushing that hole if you shoved a ham in it and pulled the bone out!
stop reminding me of nights with LaSH :P ;) :D

Goober
01-26-2005, 01:30 AM
stop reminding me of nights with LaSH :P ;) :D
ROFLMAO.......Oh man!!!....I give!...I won't be able to sleep now with that image burned into my retina!

LaSH
01-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Did someone say HAM? MMMMMMMMMMM Haaaaammm.......

Pure_Evil
01-26-2005, 11:19 PM

{DS} server

sound like a plan?

see frag, tommorrow ;) :rolleyes:

Fragetti
01-26-2005, 11:52 PM
Hmm....... not going to touch this thead with a ten foot pole :eek: :D
You guy's crack me up :rofl: Frag rolling on the floor LMAO

Fragetti
01-26-2005, 11:54 PM
If am not mistaken A-Wal had a big smile on his face Sat morrning :rolleyes: :D

ME BIGGD01
01-27-2005, 12:48 AM
Hmm....... not going to touch this thead with a ten foot pole :eek: :D
You guy's crack me up :rofl: Frag rolling on the floor LMAO

did someone ask for a pole?;)

Goober
01-27-2005, 01:27 AM
did someone ask for a pole?;)
I remember someone pitching their tent with a pole under the covers!!!

OH MY!!!:eek:

PJ'l_Master
01-27-2005, 03:34 AM
I remember someone pitching their tent with a pole under the covers!!!

OH MY!!!:eek:

does he have wood...:rofl:

ME BIGGD01
01-27-2005, 08:41 AM
i think that was the moment of the trip. i think that made me laugh the hardest.

PJ'l_Master
01-27-2005, 03:08 PM
that was so ridiculously funny