PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite map?

Loket
01-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Since I'm obviously very bored I want to know which (SS:SE) deathmatch map YOU like most and which one YOU hate most. Some extra comments about what's so fun/not so fun about it really helps.

Personally, I hate Fortress. There is simply no room for fast paced action, and it's hard to run around with the knife too.

My favourite level is Hole. Large, chock full of rocket launchers, perfect hallways and the middle arena really adds to the fun.

M a T R o X
01-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Hmm It Was A Hard Question :hmmm:. Yodeller, And Compound Own There :jammin:
But Skulls Sux Really Hard ; )

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
01-20-2005, 04:09 PM
hole and red station cuz they are damn biggggg!!!

lot of interested camping place in hole, red station offer also some nice place, especcially in the basement :D

Pure_Evil
01-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Fortress :down:

Hole :thumbs: I like holes ;) :P

M a T R o X
01-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Nice To See You Use The Sign DS :thumbs:

Speedsweeper
01-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I think LT is best but i hate yoddler.

Die Hard
01-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Fortress is my favourite by far. You can anticipate peoples moves when you know it well and jump in front of them from almost any direction. You can also get people with the sniper and Rocket Launcher from miles away when they try and grab the 200 armour...I love it. :D

Then Hole, Lost Tomb, Little Trouble and Red Station. :thumbs:

I hate Skulls, Compound and especially Yodeller..urgh. :mad:

Maddog
01-21-2005, 07:30 AM
hmmm.... i like Hole , and love Lost Tomb for speed,yodeller is good i am like it too. :thumbs:
SKULLS, what i can say I HATE THIS MAP but anyway play sometimes!!!
all others maps is good !!!!!! :thumbs:

DiTomasso
01-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Hole, little trouble (for the thrilling speed), fortress (to get blown away at the 200 armour), lost tomb (when theres action) and finally yodeller(but need to wear my snow outfit):D

the other maps by occasion

from the no standard maps:

Almost hole 3 by Fred zeppelin (check out www.badgercub.com/forums/ (http://www.badgercub.com/forums/))

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
01-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Nice To See You Use The Sign DS :thumbs:

:D thx man!

Catalyst
01-22-2005, 01:03 AM
Skulls couldn't get worse.... :down:

My favorites would have to be Little Trouble and Fortress :thumbs: :D

WildChild
01-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Hole no dow't about it LOL :rofl:

rancid monkey
01-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Hole rocks because i nearly beat dad there!!! (remember that dad?)

little trouble & Lost tomb are good.

yodeller is good because you can jump off roofs and land right in someone’s face, and frag em' in one shot with the shotty! Yay!

fortress used to be good but now i keep accidentally jumping off the side and landing in the lava! :(

WildChild
01-23-2005, 02:58 PM
LOL My Fav. Is Hole Yolddler and Red Station. The worst I think is "WE'VE GOT SKULLS AND BONES TOO!"