PDA

View Full Version : Spybotters beware

Caged Anger
01-27-2005, 09:22 PM
you're time is coming to an end. It makes you wonder though, if spyware and such goes away after this, what will the companies who have invested funds into development of antispyware tools do? lol

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,66407,00.html

JIMINATOR
01-27-2005, 09:30 PM
<sigh> that is just another joke bill that congress is doing to make people think that they are doing something. the can-spam bill passed a year ago and i am receiving more spam than ever. the only thing that will stop this crap is for m$oft to treat them like a virus and close all the bho auto-download functionality...

Mr Clean
01-28-2005, 04:50 AM
<sigh> that is just another joke bill that congress is doing to make people think that they are doing something. the can-spam bill passed a year ago and i am receiving more spam than ever. the only thing that will stop this crap is for m$oft to treat them like a virus and close all the bho auto-download functionality...
Which, if they do, will probably involve a rebate, which I bet you will lose the receipt for until after the deadline has passed! :P

Mad Fox
01-29-2005, 10:42 PM
I wish it would go through but it won't there is just too much money involved on both ends