GG's All Lets do it again soon
Frag

PJ'l_Master
01-28-2005, 04:08 AM
ggs guys

good fun

Pure_Evil
01-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Sorry I missed it! I see some [SMS] Playas showed that I haven't seen in quite a while :thumbs:

GG's {DS} & [SMS] :D

got to get that damn "T" off of Kulgan's tag ;)

Goober
01-28-2005, 01:00 PM
I apologize for not being there last night, but with the mother in law near death in the ICU with a machine doing the breathing for her I figured my place was with my wifey at the hospital.

PJ'l_Master
01-28-2005, 01:35 PM
I apologize for not being there last night, but with the mother in law near death in the ICU with a machine doing the breathing for her I figured my place was with my wifey at the hospital.

well i wish you the best then

Thundarr
01-28-2005, 06:02 PM
GG's all!! :thumbs: Nothing wrong with taking care of the family, Gooby!! :)

Smooth[GummiBear]
01-28-2005, 06:16 PM
wow Frag.. nice efficency the second and third games.

I will say this tho. I am literally shocked that you only fired 2 shots with LG on Goliath, and only ONE on Antalus. I make a LIVING with that weapon on those maps hehe

ME BIGGD01
01-28-2005, 07:09 PM
i just suck at this game. although i showed up, i feel i didnt help much in the games. it was fun but i find it extremely frustrating not finding a weapon. i have never really played deathmatch and always stuck with instagib which is why i am finding it hard to play this game. i need to keep playing so i learn the maps which is important and learn the skill to compete with you guys. so as it is now, i will need to continue practicing and learning this style to have a chance to win. a majpr problem for people who have only played sam is that ut is not sam which i tend to fall in the habit of attacking all the time which gets me owned in ut.

gg's:thumbs:

Pure_Evil
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
i just suck at this game. although i showed up, i feel i didnt help much in the games. it was fun but i find it extremely frustrating not finding a weapon. i have never really played deathmatch and always stuck with instagib which is why i am finding it hard to play this game. i need to keep playing so i learn the maps which is important and learn the skill to compete with you guys. so as it is now, i will need to continue practicing and learning this style to have a chance to win. a majpr problem for people who have only played sam is that ut is not sam which i tend to fall in the habit of attacking all the time which gets me owned in ut.

gg's:thumbs:

Dude, loosen up, if I had your aim, I'd be good! You'll get it. I remember when LaSH sucked, didn't take him long to get his swerve on.

Also get on TS if you're not and your team mates can throw you weapons, either that, or 2 flashes of shield gun means "I need a weapon" ;)

Goob, sorry to hear that Brother :( I'll be sending some prayers her way!

PJ'l_Master
01-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Dude, loosen up, if I had your aim, I'd be good! You'll get it. I remember when LaSH sucked, didn't take him long to get his swerve on.

Also get on TS if you're not and your team mates can throw you weapons, either that, or 2 flashes of shield gun means "I need a weapon" ;)

Goob, sorry to hear that Brother :( I'll be sending some prayers her way!

lash doesnt suck?

and i have been telling ppl otherwise all this time?

Fragetti
01-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Thanks Smooth
Bigg's chill out bro..... You did good we won didn’t we :)
get a Nostromo and a headset for TS. If you were on Ts you would of heard PJ and I you would know were we are and when armor was up and we could rescue you :)

']wow Frag.. nice efficency the second and third games.

I will say this tho. I am literally shocked that you only fired 2 shots with LG on Goliath, and only ONE on Antalus. I make a LIVING with that weapon on those maps hehe

ZeLL
01-29-2005, 07:59 PM
gg guys sorry i couldn't make it

Warhead
01-30-2005, 12:48 AM
... get a Nostromo and a headset for TS...
Bah, you Nostromo usin' mofos!! :P All you need is a 1337 keyboard! :D

Pure_Evil
01-30-2005, 01:06 AM
Bah, you Nostromo usin' mofos!! :P All you need is a 1337 keyboard! :D
coming from a man with 1337 skilz :rolleyes: :P

Fragetti
01-30-2005, 01:29 AM
I dont think I could play with out it now :rolleyes:

PJ'l_Master
01-30-2005, 01:55 AM
lol...those were pretty cool