PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you daily gamemeccians...

Caged Anger
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
where are all the newb's? I see the new member section always bustling but...where are they allol? I see the same people constaly posting and hardly ever a new face. So let me in on the secret, SAL! are you shoving them in a closet or something????

Die Hard
01-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Well we tried with you too Caged but it didn't work :P

ME BIGGD01
01-30-2005, 09:48 PM
i have always asked that myself but have learned that many of them are into daoc and will go into that section to chat. many new members also goto the area they are most interested in such as a particular clan section. and last, we know some of those members are members who put gm down and bash the way it is ran but seem to keep coming here and signing up new names. nothing you can do about it and who cares, it really doesnt bother anyone. all in all the funniest thing to notice is looking at how many people are signed it and who are visitors and members, then view what they are viewing. i think that the thread contents need to attract people more then the usual content that gets posted. you have to admit that it is boring sometimes because of the members here at gm seperate themselves into groups which is why you usually see the same people posting. many members also stick to their private forums. we need a game to get everybody involved together once again but right now, it isnt there.

Pure_Evil
01-31-2005, 01:11 AM
Well we tried with you too Caged but it didn't work :P
Awesome! Totally AWESOME! :D :thumbs:

thanks DH :D

Caged Anger
01-31-2005, 03:10 AM
great...now i can't go into a closet without bursting out laughing because of you guys...thx for turning a sensible post into something that will haunt my mind forever....LOL

SALvation
01-31-2005, 03:06 PM
A lot of the new GM members are DAOC or FFXI guys and stick to their clan forums. I guess all you OT people scare them. :)

BobtheCkroach
01-31-2005, 03:36 PM
great...now i can't go into a closet without bursting out laughing because of you guys...thx for turning a sensible post into something that will haunt my mind forever....LOL

That's OK...we all laugh when you come out of the closet... :rolleyes:

Mad Fox
01-31-2005, 08:03 PM
A lot of the new GM members are DAOC or FFXI guys and stick to their clan forums. I guess all you OT people scare them. :)

I'll agree off topic people are scary....just look at what we are talking about

Akiakaiu
01-31-2005, 09:53 PM
Not all of us stay in our caves. I venture out of my FFXI cave every once and a while to post some stuff.

And I wouldn't say scary, more like ummmm....yeah...ok, scary. :P j/k

solid snake295
01-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Not all of us stay in our caves. I venture out of my FFXI cave every once and a while to post some stuff.

And I wouldn't say scary, more like ummmm....yeah...ok, scary. :P j/k
ya, about as scary as jolly old saint nick :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/snake295/scarysanta.jpg

Mr Clean
02-02-2005, 03:30 AM
where are all the newb's? I see the new member section always bustling but...where are they allol? I see the same people constaly posting and hardly ever a new face. So let me in on the secret, SAL! are you shoving them in a closet or something????

It is Sirc...he goes from town to town creating new log-ins before being banned again...i think there are over 75 public libraries with banned IPs at GM now...:P

ME BIGGD01
02-02-2005, 03:34 AM
It is Sirc...he goes from town to town creating new log-ins before being banned again...i think there are over 75 public libraries with banned IPs at GM now...:P
just the thought of that cracked me up. i mean actually going into a library to use their computer:D

Caged Anger
02-02-2005, 03:44 AM
you guys are awful at hanging on to a subject, lol, but I agree biggs, I only used a library comp once....never again.....

Mr Clean
02-02-2005, 04:03 AM
just the thought of that cracked me up. i mean actually going into a library to use their computer:D

LOL

Slice
02-02-2005, 06:17 AM
He he, if one knew what they were doing they could never be banned from a forum. ;) Any how lot's of forums get new members and may only have one question to be answered and they are not repeat members. It's not just these forums either. I have seen many forums where over half the registered members have only one or two posts.

Die Hard
02-02-2005, 09:18 AM
you guys are awful at hanging on to a subject, lol, but I agree biggs, I only used a library comp once....never again.....
No closets? :rolleyes: