PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Vote?

TheMaster
02-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Starting over!

Pure_Evil
02-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I deleted the original thread, and voted.

hope that's okie dokie :D

Mr Clean
02-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Voted.

Nitro
02-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I vote the same as I did before

TheMaster
02-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Thanks to everyone for being honest thus far. :)

I always look at the issues first and where the candidates stand on those issues. In my opinion, not to start any riots, that is more important than anything. I don't believe in voting based on party affiliation, because I have seen good and bad Republicans and Democrats. You can't really say that all Republicans are conservative and all Democrats are liberal either, because that is not true. Both parties the way I see it have conservative, moderate, and liberal members. Take the upcoming gubernatorial race in Michigan next year for example. This will be the first election where i can legally vote in. Democratic incumbent Jennifer Granholm is running for reelection, but I may not end up voting for her, considering what she has done since her election in 2002. She has threatened to cut, if not has already cut Medicaid benefits for one thing, and also has tried to get the death penatly reinstated in this state. The state legislation shot it down, and I am against the death penalty BTW. There is a good chance I won't vote for her.

That's how I see politics. I always look at the issues and a candidate's stance. And I always research the candidates carefully before I make my final decision.

Mad Fox
02-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Im surprised that two people don't vote at all why?