PDA

View Full Version : Here come Igraine Cluster!

Shura78
02-10-2005, 02:09 PM
So Mythic will put up the Igraine cluster up tonight with Tristan and Bedevere.
Anyone got any imput of the pop bonus and RvR situation of those two servers? I just heard that players from Tristan are most very nice ppl so this is already a big nice new but other than that I really don't know much about the two servers who will join us.
I will just uber Glad that OoD will no more be one of the few RvR active guild of Albion :)
The servers downtime for our cluster will be very long (3PM EST) so let's spam the forum a bit to kill the time :D (grrr for once I regret having some days off work, bored as hell and there is an uber thunderstorm here and I can't go out)

Saretta
02-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Well on tristan mids were the low pop realm and albs were the masters. Mids had always several people out though. Will miss my little hunter :( Well maybe some day we can fight against each other :P
On Bedevere the mids were totally disorganized from what i saw and most very unfriendly thats why I played Mid on Tristan after that.

nibbert
02-10-2005, 08:32 PM
onw comes the question what boards do they post to and is there going to be a unified board for posting raids???

Mr Clean
02-11-2005, 05:59 AM
onw comes the question what boards do they post to and is there going to be a unified board for posting raids???

Good question. Maybe we can spread the word and have a forum here for our cluster of Albs...