PDA

View Full Version : small article

ME BIGGD01
02-13-2005, 03:49 PM
http://sudhian.com/showdocs.cfm?aid=648

i am posting this as a reminder to everyone. i will say that for the most part dust is a killer and easily gets accumulated on your parts (for some, even that part:P ). anyone with base board heatng will accumulate dust more like myself had to deal with this issue all the time until i bought a case with screens on the fans. probably th the best thing invented on a computer case if you ask me.

a second note, for some reason the guy who wrote this article either has his voltage on his cpu to high ot the case is too small for his motherboard since he is getting such high temps in the first place. i wish some of these people would realize that although the temps are ok for that chip, it is still running too high and most likely user error. oh well, look at the concept anyway:) .

Grimmy
02-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Yet another reason I desided on my thermaltake case, because of the 4 screens on 7 case fans. A lot easier to clean those then to clean the whole thing, which still has to be done from time to time. :( I proved to myself that cleaning your rig once a year makes it run better. My 3DMark 03 score went up 12 points just by cleaning :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
02-13-2005, 09:21 PM
grims, i have the same brand case and probably have the same filters. it really is pretty easy to clean.