PDA

View Full Version : cool gifts and stuff....

JIMINATOR
02-15-2005, 01:38 AM
ah, this first one is a metal mouse pad from allsop. it looks like a cookie pan. $15 from best buy. has some real nice action. not cold to the touch either.

JIMINATOR
02-15-2005, 01:40 AM
this is the back view. it uses a rubber thread ball type backing. the thing does not move unlike what others claim...

JIMINATOR
02-15-2005, 01:41 AM
Now this is something you gotta have. for the wife maybe. not appropriate for valentines day, but she will love you for it regardless.

JIMINATOR
02-15-2005, 01:44 AM
it's a can opener - about 6 bucks from whereever. It breaks the seal of the can and the lid. the blade does not go in the can and the lid can go right back on top to reclose the can. requires much less strength also. (for the wife, uh, you know). This is an example from my dinner....

JIMINATOR
02-15-2005, 01:46 AM
this last one is all for me. it is enough to make any woman jealous. i just love mine.

JIMINATOR
02-15-2005, 01:50 AM
oh wait, i know what you are thinking... but no. I prefer plastic for that. This is a 16-led flashlight. $40 from fry's electronics. (down from $60). Damn that is a lot you say? Yes, but it has a 100 hour run time and a fairly pure and even white light. It takes 3 C cells. You figure that that is 10X the duration of a normal flashlight, it pays for itself easily. And damn there is just something to love about these led bastards. I have gone from a 1-led to a 7-led and I love this one....

merkwannabe
02-15-2005, 03:41 AM
this last one is all for me. it is enough to make any woman jealous. i just love mine.What's that? A Cuban missle?

lol.. I know, it's a flashlight.. :rolleyes: Anyway, nice stuff you got there. I think it's cool you made a thread like this.. Maybe I'll do the same next time I buy some stuff.

Die Hard
02-15-2005, 09:17 AM
Did Mr Cuckoo come to town?