PDA

View Full Version : Toasted!

merkwannabe
02-17-2005, 11:35 PM
In this thread I will say that I hate my computer and that my memory and graphic card are toasted.. That is all! :!

AHHHHH.. It pisses me off so much. It doesn't just make everything all jumpy in Sam, but I run low on resources contsantly and can't run any larger programs without causing massive lagg! Anyway, this problem isn't new, but for some reason SAM was unplayable today. I know I wasn't "on," but it was so shaky I have a huge headache..

LAME COMPUTER! I want to break it.. My warranty is gone too.. WOHOO..

Oh well, I have 75$ in gift certificates.. That should buy me a great new card! hahah

Slice
02-18-2005, 01:00 AM
Don't you have any cash from that job of yours?

merkwannabe
02-18-2005, 01:08 AM
Don't you have any cash from that job of yours?Ya, but I don't think I shoud be spending it on computer junk.. I don't make much, but what I do make, I need to save up for my "future!" lol

Plus, I have high exspenses from random things. I spend a third of the money I make on things that are "out of my control." It doesn't matter really.. I'll just ask for some hardware next Christmas, or maybe I will use my money to buy some parts.

:S I could afford the parts, but since my main use of the computer is for a $1 game, I'm not sure if that's necessary.. It still works great for forums and homework.

merkwannabe
02-18-2005, 01:13 AM
To be honest, it works for Sam too.. On and off, I suppose. Sometimes it runs pretty well and other times not.. It's really strange. One thing is for sure, it's a buggy computer and it's had it's share of trojans and viruses.