PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch ...

FUS1ON
02-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Anyone watch these reality shows?

VH1/The Surreal Life:
They take a collection of stars and put in the same house, this season the cast includes former wrestler Chyna Doll; Jane Wiedlin (The Go-Gos); Christopher Knight (The Brady Bunch); Verne Troyer (Mini Me from Austin Powers); model Marcus Schenkenberg; rap star Da Brat; and Adrianne Curry (America's Next Top Model).

VH1/Strange Love:
It's a spinoff of the "The Surreal Life" and about the "Weird" love relationship between Brigitte Neilson & Flavor Flav. I can't stand to hear her call him fuffy fuffy, These two are some strange peeps. :eek:

VH1/Celebrity Fit Club:
It's about two teams made up of overweight stars in a contest to lose weight. Ths cast includes Daniel Baldwin, Ralphie May, Joe Gannascoli, Kim Coles, Biz Markie, Mia Tyler and Judge Mablean. I've made a choice to get healther this year so it's pretty interesting to me.

Spike TV/Ultimate Fighter:
Contestants on this show don't get voted off, they get beatdown and then put off. :D

BobtheCkroach
02-19-2005, 07:48 PM
About the only reality show that I watch is American Idol - and I only watch that for the first few weeks when the funny crappy singers are on -- there was a MIME this year! ROFL

ME BIGGD01
02-19-2005, 08:01 PM
my wife is the reality show freak in the house. personally i do not care for them and think if people want reality, they can just go outside (this is what i say to my wife). now that survivor just started again i will have another night to myself without being bothered:D .

HotDog
02-19-2005, 08:45 PM
My roommate and I watch LOST every so often because it's reality show-esque. In a sense that no one on the ****ing planet has a clue what the hell is going on. Ever...

Pure_Evil
02-19-2005, 09:02 PM
My roommate and I watch LOST every so often because it's reality show-esque. In a sense that no one on the ****ing planet has a clue what the hell is going on. Ever...
do you 2 hold hands while watching? or just cuddle up?

:D :wave: welcome to GM

HotDog
02-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Only when we think of you, sexy...

Pure_Evil
02-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Only when we think of you, sexy...
;) I always knew you cared :P