PDA

View Full Version : Are we.........?

GOTHIKO
02-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Vote and tell me what u think. I thought it would be interesting to hear your opinions.

Mad Fox
02-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Nuclear Standoff with who? Were the last superpower!

TheMaster
02-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Doesn't make us the only nuclear power MF. I pray to God that we don't end up in a standoff. Because a standoff could result in a disaster, and that's the last thing I want to see.

Mad Fox
02-20-2005, 07:12 PM
True we are not the only nuclear power but it seems as though it would be a bad idea to lunach a nuke at the good ol' USA. It would probably end in the other countries demise.

Despite all the nukes in the world I din't think they will ever be used again based on the Destruction produced at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

TheMaster
02-20-2005, 07:40 PM
I thought we would never see a situation like this again, not since the Cold War. Today now, everyone knows that if anyone fires a nuke against anyone, all hell will break loose. If North Korea were to fire a missile at us for example, we will no doubt launch our own nukes back at them, and then they will be dropping bombs on us and some other nations, like the democratic South Korea. Eventually other nations like Russia and China will get involved. That's something I pray to God will never happen.

SPAWN
02-22-2005, 01:12 AM
i think we should go with africa's approach and build an attomic bong :D

He Is Legend
02-22-2005, 01:32 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

TheMaster
02-22-2005, 02:38 AM

Hahahahaha :rofl:

Thundarr
02-25-2005, 05:43 PM
I think we're a long way from a nuclear standoff, however, I don't think it's helping that our leaders continue to threaten Iran and North Korea... We are in no position to be threatening anyone until we take care of Iraq and Afghanistan...

Alexis SC430
02-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Give THIS a chance... :tounge:

TheMaster
02-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Believe me when I say, I want this to be resolved peacefully, but the nuclear powers of the world must want peace as well, and the way things are going, I don't see how that is going to happen very soon.

The Bush Administration has violated the Nonproliferation Treaty by seeking new tactical nuclear weapons. Russia is seeking new nuclear missiles for self-defense. North Korea has as many as nine atomic bombs. Too many nations have nuclear weapons now. The Cold War is over, so why do we still have these weapons? They need to be dismantled forever.

SPAWN
02-25-2005, 09:31 PM
everyone just needs to take a huge puff of the peace pipe and chill out...thats all i have to say. Quit being retarted....is "getting it our way" really worth killing so many people? :down:

TheMaster
02-25-2005, 09:39 PM
That's what I wanna know.

Alexis SC430
02-26-2005, 12:01 AM
everyone just needs to take a huge puff of the peace pipe and chill out...thats all i have to say. Quit being retarted....is "getting it our way" really worth killing so many people? :down:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it is!

Slice
02-26-2005, 12:25 AM
Yes we are and I have this giant red button waiting to push to destroy the whole entire planet. Oh wait that is just the waterheater shut off switch, nevermind.