02-24-2005, 12:24 AM
its awesome, go buy it. see you in a month or 2. :D

Mad Fox
02-24-2005, 01:08 AM
I hope its as good as all of its predecessors

Dan2
02-24-2005, 01:47 AM
its awesome, go buy it. see you in a month or 2. :D Yessss it is!!! :jammin:
The new tracks are awesome. There are 650 different cars and a million different ways you can play this game.
I started out in the beginner league until I came in 2nd with no more cash. Then I got my B, A, IA, and IB licenses to win more $$, open new tracks, and prize cars (the Nike car?!?). And away we go!!!:thumbs:

GET READY TO DRIVE. FULL THROTTLE.

solid snake295
02-28-2005, 06:13 AM
this game is like crack.
i was messing around in photo mode a bit, got a nice pic of my supra that im now using as a desktop background. if you have a USB hard drive you can hook it up to your PS2 and save the pics directly to it :thumbs:

check this one out
(sorry in advance for stretching out the page)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/snake295/Img00001.jpg

Dan2
02-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Sweeet pic!!!:thumbs:
I still need to figure out how to operate the photo mode. I took a pic of my rad Raid Rally car and somehow it didn't work.
Currently I'm failing the S-15 license test. It's nasty. :eek:

solid snake295
02-28-2005, 06:37 AM
if you have a usb HD, plug that into your ps2 and when you snap the pic it asks if you want to save to memory card 1/2 or usb drive. it takes a good 2 minutes to save it to the drive, i thought it messed up but i just waited and it got'er done :thumbs:

im currently failing I-A 14 or 15, the one where you follow the skyline pace car around that huge coarse that takes 10 min to do one lap. i keep mashing into the back of him or spinning off the road :rofl:

i dont even want to think about the S license right now :eek:

HotDog
03-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Very very good game. Takes one to get me to stop playing T5 for longer than an hour. :thumbs: :thumbs: imo.

Warhead
03-01-2005, 11:03 PM
(sorry in advance for stretching out the page)
Doesn't stretch my page out. :D

HotDog
03-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Yeah...the ding dong song ain't got **** on Warhead's desktop resolution.

He's large. :woohoo:

PJ'l_Master
03-04-2005, 04:43 AM
anyone notice the Taurus in there yet?

and more importantly have you raced w/ it or against it?

Dan2
03-04-2005, 05:14 AM
anyone notice the Taurus in there yet?

and more importantly have you raced w/ it or against it?
I saw the '98 Taurus SHO in the used car showroom but now its gone. The list of cars on sale gets updated every so often. I haven't seen it on the track yet.

solid snake295
03-04-2005, 07:58 AM
ya, i was gonna pick it up just for s**ts and giggles but then i remembered the auto save thing, and id rather not spend $100,000+ on a car that i wouldnt drive more then a couple times.

i did get a special Shuichi Shigeno (creator of initial D) version sprinter trueno "hachi roku". not alot of power but its an awesome car. i was actually planning on buying one this summer (if i can find one)

*see sig :D

leon
03-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Cool sprinter sig, solid :thumbs:

Btw, The other day, interesting virtual race was held in Japan.

"GT4 the top decisive battle!"

The virtual race of the software 'Gran Turismo 4' of "Play station 2" is carried out by the driver selected by the employee of the car manufacturer.
: Preliminary race sets "Tsukuba circuit" at two laps.
: The finals race sets "Fuji speedway 2005GT" at three laps.
: Start point is decided at the lottery just before the race.
: "GT Force Pro" is used for the preliminary, finals.

Sorry to say, movie Link can't be introduced.
That was Cool very much.

Die Hard
03-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Wow that looks cool Leon. Me wants to play :D

FlameRush
03-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Add some neons, a bunch of pimp looks, and you got a URL

solid snake295
03-07-2005, 02:52 AM
Add some neons, a bunch of pimp looks, and you got a URL
those dont make the car faster though :D

Dan2
03-10-2005, 05:30 AM
I finally got the Super license. I passed S-16 on my SECOND try. Woohoo!!
S-15 is muuuuch more difficult, IMO.
Currently looking for a car to compete in the Professional World Championship. I tried my 952 HP Cadillac Cien and I could actually hear the other drivers snickering at my ride.:P
If you need to farm some $$, try the special conditions Capri Rally. The prize car is the Rally Raid car worth $265,000.

solid snake295
03-10-2005, 10:53 PM
congrats on your S license! that thing is hard to get. i read that if you get all gold on the S license you get a ford model T :D
i think i might have a supprise for those pro world champ guys, i just got a pagani zonda LM race car, added stage 4 turbo and juice, its over 1000hp and i ran a 8.661 in the quarter :thumbs:
ive noticed that money burns alot faster then it did in GT3, ill have to do the capri rally a couple times. thanks for the advice.

Warhead
03-26-2005, 07:11 PM
I just picked this up yesterday - so far so good! I see that there's an option to import game data from GT3. I'm tempted, since I have 99.6% completion in GT3 and I could just import all my licenses and save myself some headache. At the same time, though, there is something to be said for putting in the time to get the licenses anew. Hrm...

solid snake295
03-26-2005, 09:59 PM
I just picked this up yesterday - so far so good! I see that there's an option to import game data from GT3. I'm tempted, since I have 99.6% completion in GT3 and I could just import all my licenses and save myself some headache. At the same time, though, there is something to be said for putting in the time to get the licenses anew. Hrm...
youll be putting in the time anyways, you can only transfer over the A and B license and $100,000 :P
the license tests are quite a bit easier in this one though.

photo mode r0x0rs:wootrock:

FlameRush
03-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Is this a alpha??

I dont like any looks of the cars, or the grass... My opinion
Else, all it looks to me is a bunch of thrown in 2d arts...

Dan2
03-27-2005, 04:55 AM
Here's a few tips to smooth gameplay.
When on the main map:
L1- takes you Home.
R1- takes you to your current car's country.

When in the garage:
Start button: let's you work on your car.(instead of waiting to enter a race and finding out you forgot to buy racing tires.)

After winning a race:
Hit the X button 2 or 3 times to transfer credits instantly.(instead of waiting 20 seconds for the counter.)

And a heads up for Days 694 through 700. Check the used car lots and you will find 4 Black LM race cars for sale. These will cost you around $8.5 million for all 4. I don't this is a spoiler because if you didn't check the lots, you would not know they existed.

solid snake295
03-27-2005, 08:05 AM
Is this a alpha??

I dont like any looks of the cars, or the grass... My opinion
Else, all it looks to me is a bunch of thrown in 2d arts...

is this better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/snake295/2furiousabarth.gif