PDA

View Full Version : BTK case near an end?

TheMaster
02-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Check this out ppl.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050226/ap_on_re_us/btk_killings

TheMaster
02-26-2005, 04:20 PM
THEY GOT HIM!!!

BTK strangler has been caught!

Catalyst
02-27-2005, 04:51 PM
:D yay, they said that phucker was as normal as anyone, involved in church and all that stuff, his neighbor said he was a great and normal guy, he even gave BTK the keys to his house!!

Personally, it was stupid for him to start writing them letters, if he hadn't done that he never would have been caught. It's gonna take forever to get him in a court probably, well atleast we got him!! :thumbs:

Yay!

TheMaster
02-27-2005, 05:31 PM
I heard in the news that the suspect, Dennis Rader is his name, will be charged with ten counts of murder, eight of them in the 1st degree. He is not eligable for the Kansas death penalty since the crimes were committed before capital punishment was enacted in 1994.

I agree with you Catalyst. The letters he wrote to the police and media are self-incrimination. That along with the DNA tests might be enough to send this sick a**h*** to prison for the rest of his life.

TheMaster
02-28-2005, 03:45 AM
Well they're saying that Dennis Rader could go on trial as soon as tomorrow. I also heard that the suspect has confessed to at least six of the killings that he is accused of. Another interesting piece came up, authorities say that the BTK suspect may be responsible for as many as 13 murders, at least one of them committed after Kansas enacted the death penalty in 1994. If that is confirmed, that means BTK can be eligable for the Kansas death penalty.

Mad Fox
02-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Well they're saying that Dennis Rader could go on trial as soon as tomorrow. I also heard that the suspect has confessed to at least six of the killings that he is accused of. Another interesting piece came up, authorities say that the BTK suspect may be responsible for as many as 13 murders, at least one of them committed after Kansas enacted the death penalty in 1994. If that is confirmed, that means BTK can be eligable for the Kansas death penalty.
Yeah it was on the radio this morning!