PDA

View Full Version : Any Formula 1 fans here?

Die Hard
02-28-2005, 06:50 PM
The new season starts on Sunday in Melbourne, Australia. I for one can't wait and this season should be one of the best.

Check out the official web site here Linky. (http://www.formula1.com/) It's one of the best web sites out there. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
02-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm a fan of all forms of racing and it's truely amazing what the F1 drivers can do with those cars. It kinda sucks to know that the others drivers are only racing for 2nd place what with Michael Schumacher always winning. :D

BTW I promise I won't make any comments on how much driver assisted crap they have compared to other forms of racing and how I think that a Rally driver like Colin McRae could show them a thing or two. :P

ForrestFunk
02-28-2005, 09:12 PM
[...] how I think that a Rally driver like Colin McRae could show them a thing or two.[...]

1st:http://www.citroen.com.au/cms/default.asp?action=article&ID=6035

2nd:http://www.citroen.com.au/cms/default.asp?action=article&ID=8679

Die Hard
03-01-2005, 09:20 AM
I think that a Rally driver like Colin McRae could show them a thing or two. :P
Definately agree with that :thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
03-01-2005, 09:29 AM
There was a program on tv some time ago..... Colin Mcrae was going to drive an f1 car for a race and Schuey was going to do the rally car...but...... Shuey bottled it.....

Black Rose
03-01-2005, 09:35 AM
yay, I am a fan :wootrock:

ForrestFunk
03-01-2005, 11:41 AM
did someone read the 2 articles :hmmm:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
03-01-2005, 01:51 PM
i'm a fan of the best team in F1.. don't need to say what team... :D

FUS1ON
03-01-2005, 03:31 PM
did someone read the 2 articles :hmmm:

Yeah I read them, Loeb is a great driver and I even watched the races this year. I used Colin because he was my favorite bak when he used to drive a Ford and i'm a Blue Oval fan. :D

I had typed this nice post and when I hit the "Submit Reply" something screwed up, I used the back button and then my post was gone. GRRRRRRR I hate when that happens!!! :banghead:

Free Styler
03-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Yeah I read them, Loeb is a great driver and I even watched the races this year. I used Colin because he was my favorite bak when he used to drive a Ford and i'm a Blue Oval fan. :D

I had typed this nice post and when I hit the "Submit Reply" something screwed up, I used the back button and then my post was gone. GRRRRRRR I hate when that happens!!! :banghead:

Since it seems it always happens to me what you just posted above i usally copy what i have written make a new note pad on my desktop and copy the text in the note pad.Then when it srews i say screw you cause your saved.

If it would not be for the bug you just mentionned above i would have maybe 700 posts to my name instead of 400.I dont always do my little trick cause i find it annoying.What i have just written will not be saved on my desktop on a note pad so if ever it was not going to work i will have wasted my time writting this comment.

Free Styler
03-01-2005, 09:30 PM
it worked:)

Go rally and f1