PDA

View Full Version : anyone

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2003, 01:48 PM
hi all, does anyone do any video editing, if so what software\hardware do you use. i have a few things and want to know what you are using and maybe get in touch with ya. also what is the best program some of you use to edit and create webpages. i have many rescources and would like to move on to bigger and greater things with help from some of you. please get back to me with your suggestions.

SALvation
01-31-2003, 02:02 PM
This best program for web pages is EditPlus, but you can only use that if you want to do straight code. If you want a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor, go with something like Homesite or Dreamweaver...not Frontpage.

SASQUATCH
01-31-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jan 31 2003, 08:48 AM
hi all, does anyone do any video editing, if so what software\hardware do you use. i have a few things and want to know what you are using and maybe get in touch with ya. also what is the best program some of you use to edit and create webpages. i have many rescources and would like to move on to bigger and greater things with help from some of you. please get back to me with your suggestions.
Give me a call ok.

SAS