PDA

View Full Version : Back from vacation! How are the Outlaws?

Yetti
03-04-2005, 03:54 PM
How are ya'll doing? Been a while since I've stopped by. Any good stories? Any old faces missing from the roster? Hope to see ya'll around in rvr when my DSL is back online.

Saretta
03-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Welcome back :)

FUS1ON
03-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Sup Dave :wave:

SASQUATCH
03-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Yetti you have a ranger at Merlin called Yettii?

Because that guy has been hitting nothing but 27 to 30"s level Mids at DF. . .:down: LOL

Sepra
03-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I think it's someone different because there's a 'yetti'something that plays Alb/Igraine in Thid. He comes from hib (dont remember which server though) and all his toons have Yetti in it. Wonder if it's the same guy.....

SASQUATCH
03-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Hi Sep

That guy killed about 13 mids at DF LOL. . . .

OZZYOGRE
03-05-2005, 10:15 PM
couldn't be dave...he can barely kill one mid...just kidding ....welcome back bud

Squirlie
03-08-2005, 03:29 PM
DAVE!!!! Level me a mid dammit!!

Yetti
03-09-2005, 07:27 AM
To Sas: No I don't grey gank unless it's from pure boredom and something new to try, like chucking the golden spear javs when i first got em, just wanted to know if they could kill a lowbie >_< No, I'm not that mysterious Yettii from merlin, though I did have an R7 scout named yetti there. If ya spot him ask the guy if he likes his investment... Made beer money for quite a few parties from that toon:) Really no point in killing the grey ones, just laugh that guy off with the realization that you'll have higher realm rank toons than him because you'll pick real opponents.

To Ozzy: So true QQ One day I'll learn the ways of the ozzy and kick some A.

To Eric: Name a day and time. Got a supp sm on lance still, warlock on kay, bd on bors, and runie on palo. Wherever will work. Remebered a better place to PL in Spindlelhalla if no RC groups are going... just about as fast... maybe a few more hours, but i can do it solo. Probably fastest with the warlock or the sm.

SASQUATCH
03-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Yetti

Good to hear from you and welcome back btw.

SASQUATCH
03-09-2005, 09:06 AM
DAVE!!!! Level me a mid dammit!!
Too much coffee for you. LOL J/K

Saretta
03-09-2005, 12:51 PM
warlock on kay

Whats his name and do u play him often? (just wondering, maybe my mids can say hi to him sometime :))

Yetti
03-10-2005, 10:16 PM
The Warlock on Kay? His name was Myepeen, but that got nerfed. Currently its name is Njanhilda. I don't play him often. Really just kinda floating around right now between servers looking for something to do while I'm on dial-up connection. Clustering zergs lock me up a bunch, so tend to look for smaller fights on servers that I can find people to play with:)