PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Preorder PSP?

SoulReaver
03-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Just preordered it today, payed in full. Can't wait! Only 13 days away. Good thing the day it comes out I have off, w00t! Not sure which games to get though, any advice? My favorite types of games are RPGs and FPS. I'm thinking about getting Metal Gear Ac!d and Lumines.

SALvation
03-11-2005, 11:39 PM
I also preordered one. I will be picking up Untold Legends which is the only launch RPG. I also hear good things about Tales of Eternia which is an RPG due out soon after launch.

::: DARK PSI :::
03-12-2005, 03:55 AM
Preorders are for suckers. They will have plenty of stock when the units come in. Sal and I argue this point all the time.

Gun Element
03-12-2005, 06:55 AM
I pre-ordered one too. Im planning on getting Twisted Metal and some other game. Ill take a looksy when I get my PSP. Fortunately, I dont have to go to school till 12 that day. Lucky break thanks to Sophmore testing. MU HAHAHAHAH! SENIORZ R0x3r5!

SoulReaver
03-13-2005, 05:47 PM
I bet you there will be tons of PSP in supply around where I live. I don't know a single person that lives in my town that is going to buy one except for me. There are so many good games coming out in the launch too hard to choose. Looking forward to these the mosts: Lumines, Mercury, Metal Gear Ac!d, and Rengoku.

SHOTGUNmaniac
03-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Preorders are for suckers. They will have plenty of stock when the units come in. Sal and I argue this point all the time.

Lol..... Who wears the trousers then??????