PDA

View Full Version : A tip for WoW players

He Is Legend
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
I did this on beta, wasnt suppose to tell anyone, but its fun

For the ALLIANCE there is a secret easter egg quest you can do in Elwyn forest(This came from over at BH some guys told me about it. I figured I may as well put it here too)

Goto this house west of Goldshire and there should be a bunch of chickens outside of the house.

Go up to a chicken and spam /chicken Over and over til the chicken gets a ! over its head and get the quest.

Goto Westfall now, To the guy that gives that quest for the Harvest Watchers(i think they are called that now?) that also sells food infront of the house.

Buy the Special chicken Feed(i think its called that?) and go back to the chickens at that house and spam /chicken again and it will allow you to finish the quest.

Then it will drop an egg on the ground you have to activate to open and get an egg out of and then you can get your self a little NON combat pet chicken.

I have done it and it works.

P.S. The horde CANT talk to the chicken, but you can get an alliance person to do the quest for you and pick up the egg and have a pet chicken.

JIMINATOR
03-22-2005, 07:58 PM
hmmmm chicken......

do they have one where you can get your very own pet sheep? :hmmm:

SALvation
03-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Heh...I'll have to try this.

He Is Legend
03-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Tell me if this works guys...and post your screens of your beautifull chickens :D

SALvation
03-23-2005, 09:36 PM
I couldn't find the house.

HotDog
03-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Alliance are ghey...

He Is Legend
03-28-2005, 01:29 AM
YAY!!!

term got it!!!

PJ'l_Master
04-18-2005, 04:42 AM