PDA

View Full Version : Twp puppers in villians server

jin-roh
04-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Hey guy i talked to lady doom about leting me put this up on your forums rather then exodus forums about two puppers in your server tonight here is the screeni of one of them BooBoo the other one left before i got a chance to take another one his name names was to long to type down.

Andy
04-01-2005, 08:25 AM
We have a couple of servers,u know which one u were playing in :confused:
Mine is called Villains Andy.
I allow some pupusing,but if gets out of hand, I will kick.
I check my server from time to time,but as u probably understand, it is impossible to watch it ALL the time.
Hope u will keep enjoying playing on the Villains servers :thumbs:
Best Regards
Andy

Banshee
04-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Pup happens:(I see many times sad boys pup users...there two ways to deal with them: kick or kill.I like the second one:):)They play on many servers, I saw pups on exodus servers too...Well...You know what they say-some people will never learn:( pup=:loser: In my opinion if there is something called fair fight (is there?always someone has to loose) it is a fight without power ups for sure.I hate power ups, I must say and I don't like cannons very much.too easy-one shot kills.

Die Hard
04-01-2005, 09:13 AM
I generally have no problem with people using pups :thumbs:

jin-roh
04-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Mine is called Villains Andy. it wasn't yours andy it was the other villians server, for one thing i didn't ask them to stop :D i though after fragging them 1,000 times they would of stop using invis and sd but nooooo they keeped on anyways after the game they only gave me one death after all of that pupping:P

Andy
04-01-2005, 10:27 AM
What can I say,GG man :thumbs:

BOA
04-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Must say that there isnt any rules that forbid the use of pups. Croteam has created a game where these pups are a part of it, so i cant see any thing wrong in ppl using them, and when it is players, like your screenie shows, who even can get a kill with pups, i wouldnt even mention it, if they used pups. If players in a match agree in not using pups, it is ok with me, and then in most cases it is the player with the best skills that win. When really good players, in a close match, start to use pups, to get the win, it sometimes can seems unfair, but there is no law that forbid them doing that. So my conclusion is: If you can win a map without using pups, you really have skills.

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Hi guys...... hi JIN........ **** the peeps that use pups, get over it and stop whining and just play..... If you all played like you whined, youd be the BEST.........lol.........

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Must say that there isnt any rules that forbid the use of pups. Croteam has created a game where these pups are a part of it, so i cant see any thing wrong in ppl using them, and when it is players, like your screenie shows, who even can get a kill with pups, i wouldnt even mention it, if they used pups. If players in a match agree in not using pups, it is ok with me, and then in most cases it is the player with the best skills that win. When really good players, in a close match, start to use pups, to get the win, it sometimes can seems unfair, but there is no law that forbid them doing that. So my conclusion is: If you can win a map without using pups, you really have skills.

Im defo with this dude...... this quote needs to be pinned for all the bitches that whine none stop """ puppy", "pupboy" "smurf", lol...........i cant be bothered, you whiners have ruined this great game!

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-02-2005, 01:00 AM
man.... im gonna go on with some of the names,.,,,, "cannon whore" "rocket whore" "spammer" "shotty lamer" "knifer" "i cant move" "lag" "this server sucks" "cheater" "smurf" "orange boy" By the time you have typed this sheet in, you could have killed the above......

Everything about one of the best FSP's has been bitched about here, what was the last good thing about sam that peeps have posted..............

FFS peeps...... if your one of the above, then DONT PLAY!

I come here for a break from real life, myself and many others here im sure, have to deal with **** in real life, and like to unwind with some fun fragging, without the bitching, so why not stop the CRAP!

Nitro
04-02-2005, 01:06 AM
^good post

In other games, ppl arent gonna give a **** if you are typing or not and they'll frag you idiot ass for standing in the middle of a map.

Catalyst
04-03-2005, 07:08 AM
man.... im gonna go on with some of the names,.,,,, "cannon whore" "rocket whore" "spammer" "shotty lamer" "knifer" "i cant move" "lag" "this server sucks" "cheater" "smurf" "orange boy" By the time you have typed this sheet in, you could have killed the above......

Everything about one of the best FSP's has been bitched about here, what was the last good thing about sam that peeps have posted..............

FFS peeps...... if your one of the above, then DONT PLAY!

I come here for a break from real life, myself and many others here im sure, have to deal with **** in real life, and like to unwind with some fun fragging, without the bitching, so why not stop the CRAP!
:eek: :eek: amen