What is the price of Gas in your town?
$ 2.19 at the Mobil

The Crimson Centurion
04-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Dunno....take a roadtrip to Venuzuela with a large tanker-trailer..mmmmm

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/

Nitro
04-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Depends if its for Regular, SPecial and Prremium.
The highest I've seen here is $2.79 at Exxon

Caged Anger
04-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Western Mass still has some of the cheapest gas around. Try taking a trip into NY state or even worse, California...yeah, i think they have the highest right now...

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Average of $2.25 a gallon here. If I could fit into a Hybird type car I would buy one. But nooooooo my tall ass self makes it look like a fricken clown car.

EXEcution
04-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Average of $2.25 a gallon here. If I could fit into a Hybird type car I would buy one. But nooooooo my tall ass self makes it look like a fricken clown car.
rofl :D

Sacrifice
04-03-2005, 08:07 PM
wow you guys are lucky... down in san diego at mobil i just saw 2.75 =/

Pure_Evil
04-03-2005, 08:44 PM
just paid $2.19 :(

*waiting for one of my UK buds to post :eek:

Nitro
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Just nextdoor in NJ, its 1.89 or so.

Akiakaiu
04-03-2005, 09:46 PM
I guess it's not too bad around here (SE PA). My car only takes premium and I think Thursday when I filled it up it was 2.199 a gallon.

PJ'l_Master
04-03-2005, 10:26 PM
2.30 ish

Fragetti
04-03-2005, 11:09 PM
$2.07 here in Pa. I cant wait to get the scooter out :cool: I get about 187 miles to the tank 5.1 gal :thumbs: if I stay out of the throttle :D
97 HD softail custom

Slice
04-04-2005, 12:09 AM
$2.07 here in Pa. I cant wait to get the scooter out :cool: I get about 187 miles to the tank 5.1 gal :thumbs: if I stay out of the throttle :D
97 HD softail custom
Gotta love spoke wheels! :thumbs:

NightBreed
04-04-2005, 12:10 AM
97 HD softail custom

Hehe..same here..With the pipes, carb and cam,I'll get maybe 150 miles to a 5 gln tank..but that's pretty good considering me on my bike is over a 1/2 a ton !! :D haha

Dangerous Dan
04-04-2005, 12:23 AM
heh, it's "only" about $1.00 here in Canada, but we use a different measuring system, and the dollar is different as well, so i dunno how that translates...

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Try coming to the uk...... Unleaded £89.9p per litre........... dont know what thats equivalent to.........

Road Tax £160.00 per year,
MOT £40.00 per year
Car insurance £930.00 Per year

thats what it costs me to drive....

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Hehe..same here..With the pipes, carb and cam,I'll get maybe 150 miles to a 5 gln tank..but that's pretty good considering me on my bike is over a 1/2 a ton !! :D haha

you gotta stay of those mcdonalds mate.....lol

NightBreed
04-04-2005, 12:34 AM
you gotta stay of those mcdonalds mate.....lol

Hehe..true...but just the bike loaded up to go is just over 800 lbs..

I need that ballast in front of me to keep it in a straight line !! :D

Alexis SC430
04-04-2005, 12:46 AM
$2.45 down at Arco... like $2.54 at Chevron I think...

TheMaster
04-04-2005, 01:55 AM
I don't even want to guess the price of gas here in Ludington (West Mich) lol. It's only going to get higher though.

Dan2
04-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Stop the madness and start drilling in Alaska!!!!:)

Slice
04-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Stop the madness and start drilling in Alaska!!!!:)
Dude are you insane? That reserve will only provide us with a half of year of oil. WTF would be the point? Not to mention the damage it would cause. You are telling me that we should go and tap Alaska for oil, while we have invaded and are trying to control one of the most oil rich countries on the planet. I say lets start a little payback our way for our efforts.... Not that I agree with it in the first place, but it is obvious that nothing is going to get done. Where is the President? Why hasn't he been on lately? Because he won? Probably on the ranch again with his boots kicked up......

TheMaster
04-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Trying to find Iraq's WMDs buried in his backyard? :D

I was hoping this wouldn't turn into another political thread. *sighs*

Slice
04-04-2005, 03:31 AM

I was hoping this wouldn't turn into another political thread. *sighs*
Why would you hope for that? Let the truth be known. This idiot says let the people choose what they want to do with social security. Think about it, when people are 65 (or the few that can start less then that collecting) do you really want to gamble on our unstable stock market? It just makes no sense. For the idiots out there I am stating this point because the capitalists will take your money and buy another home somewhere on the planet with your money. Why is it that we are not learning from history? History is supposed to teach us what not to repeat. Hello Enron..... Slice to people in this Country, hello are you there? (lots of static)

Dan2
04-04-2005, 04:33 AM

I was hoping this wouldn't turn into another political thread. *sighs* Please accept my apology for derailing the thread. I think your point is gas prices are crazy. So that is what I was thinking when I posted.(it's page 2 anyway.:P)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the emergency oil reserve and the vast potential for oil production in Alaska are 2 seperate issues. As is my sanity.:)

Ra\/en
04-04-2005, 04:54 AM
or we could seriously re-consider the way we use oil, and realize that it probably will become much more scarse within the next 50-100 years, and actually try to think up ways to be more efficiant.

but we wont... not until its absolutely neccessary.. LOL

gas is 1.00/L here in Canada. thats "LITRE" And i'm not sure what the exchange rate is, nor the conversion factor, but it's just as pricy here too!

merkwannabe
04-04-2005, 06:18 AM
or we could seriously re-consider the way we use oil, and realize that it probably will become much more scarse within the next 50-100 years, and actually try to think up ways to be more efficiant.

gas is 1.00/L here in Canada. thats "LITRE" And i'm not sure what the exchange rate is, nor the conversion factor, but it's just as pricy here too!America needs a Canadian president, and I think you're the man for the job.. Can you wait 3 and half years though?

merkwannabe
04-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Dan can be the vice president or something.. I'm sure we'll find him some kind of job... At the very least he can give tours of your newly aquired home, The White House..

solid snake295
04-04-2005, 06:28 AM

gas is 1.00/L here in Canada. thats "LITRE" And i'm not sure what the exchange rate is, nor the conversion factor, but it's just as pricy here too!"GIMMIE A LITER'A COLA!!!" hahaha
its around .83/L here in NF

edit: i call dibs on head of security, lazer turrets and robot gaurds for all! your tax dollars will not go to waist! :D

merkwannabe
04-04-2005, 06:41 AM
i call dibs on head of securityDone..

Any other Canadians want in on the action? The following are up for grabs; janitorial services, body guard, and of course the position of Monica Lewinsky, which will be changed to whatever your name is.. Choose wisely and good luck!

Pure_Evil
04-04-2005, 11:20 AM
:rofl: :rofl: man..... sometimes you just freakin kill me! :D

Die Hard
04-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Petrol in the UK is at least 8 Bucks a gallon. You guys have it made....

BobtheCkroach
04-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I don't even want to guess the price of gas here in Ludington (West Mich) lol. It's only going to get higher though.

Ludington?! I work in Scottville! Wowie! :thumbs:

TheMaster
04-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Why would you hope for that? Let the truth be known. This idiot says let the people choose what they want to do with social security. Think about it, when people are 65 (or the few that can start less then that collecting) do you really want to gamble on our unstable stock market? It just makes no sense. For the idiots out there I am stating this point because the capitalists will take your money and buy another home somewhere on the planet with your money. Why is it that we are not learning from history? History is supposed to teach us what not to repeat. Hello Enron..... Slice to people in this Country, hello are you there? (lots of static)

The reason why is simple Slice. Especially since last year's election, you have seen how fired up people get here when they talk politics, whether they are conservative, moderate or liberal. And every time a new political topic is started, I see many heavy shots being fired. Not that it shouldn't be allowed though. I love free speech. :) But I have noticed that people do go a bit overboard. Just an observation.

And for the record, I am against drilling in ANWR and I am against privatizing Social Security.

TheMaster
04-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Ludington?! I work in Scottville! Wowie! :thumbs:

OH MY F****NG GOD!!!! Do we know each other? :D

Death Engineer
04-05-2005, 01:07 AM
To get back to the subject, I paid a whopping $32.50 to fill up my 15.5 gallons today ($2.09/gal). I feel sorry for those of you that own SUVs right now.

SALvation
04-05-2005, 01:19 AM
It was $2.25 when this thread started. Now its $2.39 for the cheap stuff.

TheMaster
04-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Good god, will it never stop rising?

ME BIGGD01
04-05-2005, 01:31 AM
it costs me 45 to fill up the truck and 22 to fill up the car weekly. the new laws that were passed last monday require any family that has 2 or more kids to have an suv or truck of some sort due to the car seats and booster seats. people who have children under the age/size requirements will need to be one which will cause families to consider a truck to transport.

along with the high gas prices, they also just raised the tolls on the bridges, tunnels and trains/subways/buses. it realy has gotten out of hand and can not see how people are supposed to live easily in such a wonderful country.

for example, it costs me not including gas 9.00 dollars to go to manhattan 3x a week along with a parking fee of 32 bucks for over 2 hours parking. that equals 41 bucks that gets charged to the client which then gets charged to their clients.

it costs 15 dollars in tolls just to get off of long island. i find it amazing that it costs more then minimum wage to get to some where. i can only speak about ny and say that this place is broken and very corrupt. a pack of cigarettes cost 7 bucks.

i guess we americans are at fault. our priorities are way screwed up because we bitch about stuff but that's it. i mean gas will hit 3-4 dollars by summer but it still will not add up to a gallon of starbucks coffee:down: .

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Ahh good ole NY prices. I don't miss them. Time to relocate BIg. Come to us....

Where New Yorkers come to die. Good ol Florida.

ME BIGGD01
04-05-2005, 03:19 AM
the thing about florida is it's too hot for me. i love my 4 seasons but i will agree, it is time to relocate but where??? maybe next door to our special friend who frequently visits:)

Die Hard
04-05-2005, 08:42 AM
it is time to relocate but where???
The UK stopped foreigners coming into the country just yesterday, sorry. :P

Pure_Evil
04-05-2005, 10:18 AM
The UK stopped foreigners coming into the country just yesterday, sorry. :P
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/LOL.GIF http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage04/6.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons1/evillaugh3.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/laughing.gif

Death Engineer
04-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Cig's are cancer sticks....

JIMINATOR
04-05-2005, 09:04 PM
the eu is about 30 years behind america on this...

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-05-2005, 09:50 PM
the thing about florida is it's too hot for me. i love my 4 seasons but i will agree, it is time to relocate but where??? maybe next door to our special friend who frequently visits:)
All depends on where you live here. I can say that Living in bot Ft. Lauderdale and Port St. Lucie (100 mile difference) it is always 10 degrees cooler in St. Lucie than it is here. The same can probally be said for where Slice resides. 10 Degrees hottoe there than in Lauderdale. At night in St. Lucie there is always a breeze. (which may be because I live 300 yards from the Intercoastal)
I will say this unless you have your own business the job market sucks. 100grand a year in NY= roughly 60 grand a year here.

Aries
04-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Dunno....take a roadtrip to Venuzuela with a large tanker-trailer..mmmmm

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/

Belgium takes 5th place :down: