PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Norwegians?

Die Hard
04-06-2005, 12:48 PM
I don't get it? We have members from Denmark, Sweden and Finland but not one person from Norway?

Does nobody play in Norway? :confused:

Andy
04-06-2005, 01:21 PM
They dont`t have internet there yet :funny: :funny: :funny:

Die Hard
04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
:funny::funny::funny:

PuRe AnGeL
04-06-2005, 08:04 PM
hmmm.... maybe they got some clan somewhere and all of them are norigianish (:D) and they took all of them so they could all have a war on ss, all the otha contries against norwiegan... hmmm....LOL

BOA
04-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Where are all the Norwegians. :hmmm:

I quess they are in Norway. :wootrock:

Wasnt the clan Vikinghood, some Norwegians, i recall at least one" Darkness". :)

Die Hard
04-06-2005, 09:11 PM
You mean VikingHoop :P

JIMINATOR
04-06-2005, 09:23 PM
come on guys, serious sam is not an ice activity....

jackass
04-06-2005, 11:41 PM
come on guys, serious sam is not an ice activity....:rofl: :rofl:

i think campers have a few players from Noway also

Alexis SC430
04-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Jesus, Die Hard -- WTF is wrong with you?

Does this lack of Norwegians actually bother you? DOES IT CONSUME YOU AT NIGHT? Who the HELL even thinks about Norwegians? Who would even NOTICE a lack of Norwegians in something?!

WHO EVER LOOKS AT AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP AND SAYS, "DAMN, NO NORWEGIANS; WE TOTALLY SUCK BECAUSE NORWEGIANS ARE SOOOO IMPORTANT!"

ARGH!!!

I swear to GOD if you were here, Die Hard, I would so totally SLUG YOU!! :mad:

JIMINATOR
04-07-2005, 02:15 AM
thank god mexicans are well represented... :thumbs:

Maddog
04-07-2005, 05:53 AM
You mean VikingHoop :P
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah yeah yeah Fast Fragers now . All Norwegians in FF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die Hard
04-07-2005, 10:01 AM

Does this lack of Norwegians actually bother you? DOES IT CONSUME YOU AT NIGHT? Who the HELL even thinks about Norwegians? Who would even NOTICE a lack of Norwegians in something?!

WHO EVER LOOKS AT AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP AND SAYS, "DAMN, NO NORWEGIANS; WE TOTALLY SUCK BECAUSE NORWEGIANS ARE SOOOO IMPORTANT!"

ARGH!!!

Lexi, I didn't say we sucked because of no Norwegians. To my mind I found it strange that we were represented by every Scandinavian country apart form Norway. That's all, nothing more.

How's your clan moving along, alright? :P

PuRe AnGeL
04-07-2005, 10:18 AM

ARGH!!!

chill, its jus a point he was making, ok?!
no need to get a strop on bout something someone said. keep ur anger out of posts plz, cuz am sure there is someone alot bigger and angrier than u. n otha people said stuff about it, why just have a go at Dh, why not me aswell cuz i said stuff about it!!! or, have u got summut about Dh? u dont like him or summut? well, if ya dont, am sure,i dont like u.

Die Hard
04-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Ah Becky you little sweetheart. I didn't know you cared? :wub:

Andy
04-07-2005, 10:25 AM
That was one angry guy.Maybe he should go to anger management class or something.It was just a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOA
04-07-2005, 10:48 AM
chill, its jus a point he was making, ok?!
no need to get a strop on bout something someone said. keep ur anger out of posts plz, cuz am sure there is someone alot bigger and angrier than u. n otha people said stuff about it, why just have a go at Dh, why not me aswell cuz i said stuff about it!!! or, have u got summut about Dh? u dont like him or summut? well, if ya dont, am sure,i dont like u.

Oooooooooh, what a Jr. Sweetheart. :wub:

Die Hard
04-07-2005, 10:54 AM
That was one angry guy.Maybe he should go to anger management class or something.It was just a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy, it's a girl. Well allegedly....

PuRe AnGeL
04-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Andy, it's a girl. Well allegedly....

lol :)

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Lexi. you really do need to see someone regarding your current anger towards people, isnt it time you toned down your slight attitude problem, and maybe raise a smile???

I have learned from my time here at gm, both good and bad, that it pays off more to respect people, that way you get respect back....

Guess what i am trying to say is, if your a bitch then people will see you as a bitch, if you act normal, then people will respect you.....

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-07-2005, 11:09 PM
oh yes, the lack of norwegians is really upsetting us here, i mean, Villains must be the only clan with over 4 active members that wear tags "all" the time in games.... all we need now is a norwegian to wear the villains tags.....

Who the HELL even thinks about Norwegians? Who would even NOTICE a lack of Norwegians in something?!

This comment is disgusting I see it as racial hate for some reason....... How would you like it if someone said the same about you??????

And on a good note..... Great games villains, keep it up............

JIMINATOR
04-07-2005, 11:44 PM
well shotgun, i for one am very concerned about the lack of Norwegians. It is all I think about any more. some nights I can't sleep because the topic just keeps circulating in my brain. finally though it is starting to fade. and then damn it, someone just happened to mention the lack of new zealanders.... :banghead:

JIMINATOR
04-08-2005, 02:06 AM
you just cant leave those sheep can you ;)
huggy, you're a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad man! :D

Die Hard
04-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I've been thinking of nothing else too. I mean where do all the Norwegians go? Jim's also right, where do all the New Zealander's go?

I wake up in the middle of the night pondering this. I had to go to the Doctor's the other day for sleeping tablets and he told me I was also suffering NOD (Norwegian Obsessive Disorder) I don't know where it's all going to end?

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Probably you being shipped out to norway in a straight jacket.......lol

Andy
04-08-2005, 09:55 AM
:funny:

PuRe AnGeL
04-08-2005, 12:42 PM
loooool :rofl:

Assassin
04-22-2005, 01:57 PM
hahahahahah

Assassin
04-22-2005, 01:58 PM
funny guys here :)

Alexis SC430
04-24-2005, 11:09 PM
How's your clan moving along, alright? :P

I'm not in a clan. :P Never will be. GGaM was something I put in front of my name so people would stop asking me to join their stupid clans (yeah, I'm just so in demand... though it was mainly the Overlords who asked all the time), because I could say I was already in one. And we also did it because back when Julia played she felt kinda bad that no one asked her.

And according to Russell Crowe Norwegians suck at fighting anyway so you don't really need any of them.

Don't forget to be good and drink your milk! :D

Alexis SC430
04-24-2005, 11:16 PM
thank god mexicans are well represented... :thumbs:

Awww, thank you. :)

Die Hard
04-25-2005, 08:33 AM
I'm not in a clan. :P Never will be. GGaM was something I put in front of my name so people would stop asking me to join their stupid clans Oh I get it. Your clan failed when no one else joined after Nano, so you now say there was never a clan in the first place. You and Nitro are remarkably similar. :P

Alexis SC430
05-12-2005, 02:13 AM
Well, actually there are four of us -- someone else joined before Nano.

<<< Nano >>>
05-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Oh I get it. Your clan failed when no one else joined after Nano, so you now say there was never a clan in the first place. You and Nitro are remarkably similar. :P
That was never a real clan, and BTW, does really a clan need a lot of members to be a good clan??? IMO Villains failed as a clan, just look at ur servers, banning ppl for using pups but using them at any other servers, leaving when they r losing... At least we had fun playing serious and we really didn't care about score, was just for fun

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
05-12-2005, 06:46 AM
That was never a real clan, and BTW, does really a clan need a lot of members to be a good clan??? IMO Villains failed as a clan, just look at ur servers, banning ppl for using pups but using them at any other servers, leaving when they r losing... At least we had fun playing serious and we really didn't care about score, was just for fun
I must tell you, that nobody was baned from my server because of using pups, I baned just swimers, not all yet. I have nothing against playing for joke and thank you for explaining me that pups are for joke, not for score lifting.

Die Hard
05-12-2005, 08:32 AM
I'm afraid Nano is correct. Villains is a failure :bawling:

Die Hard
05-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Well, actually there are four of us -- someone else joined before Nano. Touche :D

PuRe AnGeL
05-12-2005, 05:10 PM

OI villains will neva be failing as much as ur fkd up clan is so dont get jelous! and were bannin the bad ppl not all the pups bloody ell were not as thick as ya think darlin, we can sometimes leave when we are losing cuz some times it pisses ppl off and u dont wanna get it in the neck do ya? no u dont so leave it out! DONT TRY N HAVE A GO AT DA CLAN CUZ IT AINT GONNA WORK!!

thanx for fk all becky xx.

<<< Nano >>>
05-12-2005, 06:53 PM
OI villains will neva be failing as much as ur fkd up clan is so dont get jelous! and were bannin the bad ppl not all the pups bloody ell were not as thick as ya think darlin, we can sometimes leave when we are losing cuz some times it pisses ppl off and u dont wanna get it in the neck do ya? no u dont so leave it out! DONT TRY N HAVE A GO AT DA CLAN CUZ IT AINT GONNA WORK!!

i'm clanless and the last clan i've been in was CF and i'm banned from most villains servers just cuz once i used pups on huggy's server, suddenly i find myself banned not only from huggy's server but from about 5 or 6 servers, that's not what i call a good attitude for a clan :thumbs:

Aries
05-12-2005, 07:06 PM
i'm clanless and the last clan i've been in was CF

beautiful words :thumbs:

<<< Nano >>>
05-12-2005, 10:08 PM
beautiful words :thumbs:
:wave:

Alexis SC430
05-13-2005, 04:20 AM
Kinda like a marriage: it's very non-committal and done mainly just to kill time. :D

truestar
05-13-2005, 12:49 PM

hahah.....................

lemme just point out whats so funny.

leaving when they r losing

HAHA

PuRe AnGeL
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
i'm clanless and the last clan i've been in was CF and i'm banned from most villains servers just cuz once i used pups on huggy's server, suddenly i find myself banned not only from huggy's server but from about 5 or 6 servers, that's not what i call a good attitude for a clan :thumbs:

he prob banned u cuz its not the rules, usually says " no pups no trashing...." u kno, fkn DURRR!!! oi n dont try to correct me, i kno wa am doin.

rancid monkey
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM
i'm clanless

i woner why? :D

find myself banned not only from huggy's server but from about 5 or 6 servers

i didnt know we had 5 or 6 villains servers :confused:

and maybe you should read the rules of the server before you get banned and wonder why :P

<<< Nano >>>
05-13-2005, 07:15 PM
hahah.....................

lemme just point out whats so funny.

HAHA
w/e, u should start using aliases and see what ur clanmates do :rolleyes:

he prob banned u cuz its not the rules, usually says " no pups no trashing...." u kno, fkn DURRR!!! oi n dont try to correct me, i kno wa am doin.
why don't u ask huggy be4 posting stupid thigs like that??, i didn't brake any server rule.

PuRe AnGeL
05-13-2005, 07:23 PM
w/e, u should start using aliases and see what ur clanmates do :rolleyes:

why don't u ask huggy be4 posting stupid thigs like that??, i didn't brake any server rule.

maybe u should get your manners sorted out, theres no way u can talk to our clan like this, ON OUR FORUM TOO! and i dont need to ask huggy to get the facts right, it says: "no pups, no trashing..." HELLO U BROKE A RULE DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!! dont try n correct me cuz i seirously kno what iam doing, but, thanx for trying.

JIMINATOR
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm just here because I want to know "Where are all the Norwegians?"

Die Hard
05-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Huggy, you just had me on the floor :rofl:

Die Hard
05-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm just here because I want to know "Where are all the Norwegians?"A subject about Norweeeegans? Interesting... :hmmm:

Die Hard
05-13-2005, 09:52 PM
And Becky, You are teh sexah :wub:

picard
05-13-2005, 10:25 PM

Geeze!! she's got her mothers temper..is this my little girl? :eek:

M a T R o X
05-16-2005, 10:27 AM
Geeze!! she's got her mothers temper..is this my little girl? :eek:
Yup, It Is.... Becky Sometimes Write xXx To Me In MSN When We Are Saying Bye :D

M a T R o X
05-16-2005, 10:29 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah yeah yeah Fast Fragers now . All Norwegians in FF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup.. And now they are in PeaceKeeperS.. Damination And Pure Owner.. And they are Norwegians ;)