PDA

View Full Version : Help with some items

Gallac
04-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Could use some help with any of these items for my necro's summoning/fighting suit (PvE).

2 Shaitain Wind Bracers (ML7, Endurance tests is the only place it drops I believe)
Cloudstone (ML9)
Ring of Calm (ML9)
Bracer of Heavenly bodies (ML9)

Ive got quite a few of the items now that I listed on my template (just posted), but some of these are a little harder for me to farm, either due to not being able to farm it for my necro because hes not ML9 (need ML7 on him and bot, ML8s all done! Well, and MLXP, but thats easy.), or the way the encounter is setup I am not able to kill as quickly for a longer period of times.

Since im stuck with school/work alot lately, I havent had nearly as much time to play as I used to. When summer rolls around though ill have some time on my hands at least until I get a second job or more work hours. So no time to farm, or I just feel like RvRing. WoW's also pulling a few of my hours away, damn my RL friends for making me play with them!

Pack
04-12-2005, 05:50 AM
@ Gallac :)
Thx again for the belt of Morai, I've looked for you each time I get on (which isn't as often as I like anymore) to get you some $ for it. PST on how much I can give you for it.

..Luckily, I recently got a Bracer of Heavenly Bodies and will get it to you, either in person..or I'll get an officer to drop it in the guild vault.

Gallac
04-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Sweet. Thanks Pack. If your willing to give me that, then you dont need to pay a dime... errr, silver, for the belt. :D

I was actually REALLY lucky on one of the BHB's... I bought it for 6 G!!! So glad I went shopping for it on that day. I did kind of feel bad for the chum that put it up like that. :p

CrazyCleric
04-13-2005, 05:52 AM
Gallac, I may have one of those ML7 bracers for ya in my house vault. Only thing is I wont be in-game until the 25th at the earliest. I'll check for ya though, :)

Gallac
04-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Update - I got my second Heavenly Bracer off Pack (thanks bro), bought Ring of Calm for 10 P, and still need the 2 shaitain's and cloudstone, then 5 MP 51 cloth pieces then SCed, some with 5.5 OC. :p

Hope you have the bracer Dna. :D