PDA

View Full Version : WE'RE ALL DEAD!! It's the end of the world as we know it...

Alexis SC430
04-12-2005, 02:12 AM
And I feel fine!

Yes, once that volcano under Yellowstone Park erupts life as we know it will cease to exist! We'll have nuclear winter for a year, all the economies of the world will collapse, and that will be it for us!

I sure hope we get to hear the verdict of the Michael Jackson trial before then!

Also, I was reading that the Earth's magnetic field is long overdue for doing a complete 180. This phenomenon occurs roughly once every 200,000 years and we have fallen WAY behind. When it does do the old switch, massive earthquakes and "basically all the worst parts of the Bible" will come to pass!

And just incase we're not lucky enough to have either of those happen, hopefully the titanic pockets of deadly methane gas located under the ocean will be released and kill us all that way.

The point is: THE END IS FINALLY, ACTUALLY NEAR! Not that fake, pipe dream, Book of Revelation type "the end is soon" type junk. The end of our world is ACTUALLY AT HAND! :D

And I for one, couldn't be happier. I've spent oh-so many years worrying about my future and what I was going to do with my life. But now, I need not worry any longer, because we're all going to DIE!

Best of all, I get to watch the entire world die screaming around me too, which has always been a dream of mine anyway.

Personally, I can't wait. I was just wondering what all the rest of you are going to do with your last, meaningless days here on earth.

When the end does strike, I'm going to be out looting. :cool:

JIMINATOR
04-12-2005, 02:16 AM
I think I will become a psycho killer for my last final days.... where exactly did you say that you lived....? :hmmm:

Thundarr
04-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Alexis, did you watch that whole thing on Discovery Channel too??? It was actually really interesting, but I think not in our life time...

Alexis SC430
04-12-2005, 02:27 AM
We're way overdue!

And don't talk negative -- it WILL happen in our lifetimes! :D

Thundarr
04-12-2005, 02:31 AM
We're way overdue!

And don't talk negative -- it WILL happen in our lifetimes! :D

I say then just make it quick, when it does happen because I'd rather not suffer... :(

SALvation
04-12-2005, 02:41 AM
I watched part of that SuperVolcano last night but missed parts. It's set for Tivo later ths week.

Thundarr
04-12-2005, 02:45 AM
I watched part of that SuperVolcano last night but missed parts. It's set for Tivo later ths week.

I thought it was really well done, not like those USA made for TV movies, at all... :thumbs: Atomic Train, puhleeze, terrible! :rolleyes:

Slice
04-12-2005, 03:20 AM
Also, I was reading that the Earth's magnetic field is long overdue for doing a complete 180. This phenomenon occurs roughly once every 200,000 years and we have fallen WAY behind. When it does do the old switch, massive earthquakes and "basically all the worst parts of the Bible" will come to pass!
If you had some education on the subject you would understand that the North Pole is slowly reversing to the South Pole which has been taking place for many years. You will not be alive when it happens anyways. Don't stress over it. This process takes thousands if not millions of years, so get over it. If you want to educate yourself about this matter take a geology course in college.....

ME BIGGD01
04-12-2005, 03:40 AM
well by then i will be on my flying saucer along with elvis and big foot:)

Thundarr
04-12-2005, 03:59 AM

Uh-huh-huh, Elvis has left the building... *Insert boogie gif here*

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2005, 06:14 AM
Uh-huh-huh, Elvis has left the building... *Insert boogie gif here*

here ya go, Thundarr

He Is Legend
04-12-2005, 06:16 AM
The Volcano will never happen in our lifetime

not even another lifetime or another

it happens every 60,000 years or so..

i think thats what it said

but i know from that thing that it wont happen anytime when were alive

Sacrifice
04-12-2005, 06:54 AM
dont you guys find it wierd that
boston red sox win the world series, chargers get into the playoffs, a tsunami that killed hundereds of thousands yet no animals died? i wont be suprised if frogs start raining from the sky =/

Die Hard
04-12-2005, 08:29 AM
and Red Dragon...

Pure_Evil
04-12-2005, 10:16 AM
and Red Dragon...
he/she will be under the consol making sheep sounds :eek:

Thundarr
04-12-2005, 05:02 PM
here ya go, Thundarr
Yay!! Thanks!! :thumbs:

Alexis SC430
04-13-2005, 02:15 AM
Look, let's not lose sight of the hope that we all might die very very soon.

And Slice, you're just wrong... :P

Alexis SC430
04-13-2005, 02:18 AM
Mr. Know-It-All...

He Is Legend
04-13-2005, 04:33 AM

lol..i dont see me dying anytime soon

Asian Invasian
04-13-2005, 04:50 AM
thats no where near me anyway, i live in colorado silly :P

PJ'l_Master
04-13-2005, 05:52 PM
lol...if what that docudrama thing said...the west coast would be evauated, that includes going east untill about wisconsin...so yeah...your still screwed

Caged Anger
04-13-2005, 06:24 PM
end of the world......

all I can say is that if heaven doesn't have high-speed, I'm so going to hell

SPAWN
04-14-2005, 02:14 AM

you remind me of a girl in my school that tries commiting suicide all the time....
lol

alexis do you ever get compliments?
ur hot and smart. now stop with the whole i hope we all die soon stuff.
:thumbs:

FUS1ON
04-14-2005, 02:17 PM
you remind me of a girl in my school that tries commiting suicide all the time....
lol

What's funny about someone attempting suicide Spawn?

Assassin
04-14-2005, 03:30 PM
wooow to much people here :)

unforgiven
04-14-2005, 03:52 PM
What's funny about someone attempting suicide Spawn?

U have to understand the people in our school. I find those people in my school to be stupid as hell because they are...thurs no point its a small school and everyone pretty much has it easy.

anyways back to the subject of the valcano..so it stops at wisconsin...**** sucks for the people on the west coast as for me i will be sitting here in michigan cookin up some hot dogs on my grill.....watching the big eruption. :thumbs:

Happy GrandPa
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Damn this world cant finish yet.I dont wanna die as virgin!!!*looking for someone to have sex*

JIMINATOR
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
U have to understand the people in our school. I find those people in my school to be stupid as hell because they are...thurs no point its a small school and everyone pretty much has it easy.

anyways back to the subject of the valcano..so it stops at wisconsin...**** sucks for the people on the west coast as for me i will be sitting here in michigan cookin up some hot dogs on my grill.....watching the big eruption. :thumbs:

at least they did an excellent job teaching you grammar and spelling... :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
04-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Damn this world cant finish yet.I dont wanna die as virgin!!!*looking for someone to have sex*
there are a lot of guys here that will be glad to hook you up.... and since you are a villain... do they have sheep where you live? :hmmm:

FUS1ON
04-14-2005, 10:05 PM

Yeah I know picking on the people that are lets say different from you and your friends is the popular thing to do when you are with your buds, but are you really hurting or helping them by putting them down? Just like my post, I know it won't earn you any popularity votes next time you see it happening and try stop it, but at least you will be able to look yourself in the mirror and know you are a good person. ;)

Pure_Evil
04-14-2005, 10:43 PM
but at least you will be able to look yourself in the mirror and know you are a good person. ;)

trust me, Unfo has no trouble looking in the mirror, he just luvs himself :rolleyes:

:P

Mr Clean
04-15-2005, 08:29 PM
dont you guys find it wierd that
boston red sox win the world series, chargers get into the playoffs, a tsunami that killed hundereds of thousands yet no animals died? i wont be suprised if frogs start raining from the sky =/

No animals died? Where did you get that from, the National Enquirer? Whole reefs were destroyed for one. Fish were washed inland all over the place. Shame on whoever told you that and shame on you for believeing it.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-15-2005, 08:40 PM
lol

alexis do you ever get compliments?
ur hot and smart. now stop with the whole i hope we all die soon stuff.
:thumbs:

EDITED BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

JIMINATOR
04-15-2005, 09:00 PM
eh, kids, you just can't expect too much maturity from them. :thumbs:
They will grow up eventually and maybe have a better understanding.
(or maybe not)

<-- big kid

picard
05-14-2005, 08:33 AM
And I feel fine!

Yes, once that volcano under Yellowstone Park erupts life as we know it will cease to exist! We'll have nuclear winter for a year, all the economies of the world will collapse, and that will be it for us!

I sure hope we get to hear the verdict of the Michael Jackson trial before then!

And just incase we're not lucky enough to have either of those happen, hopefully the titanic pockets of deadly methane gas located under the ocean will be released and kill us all that way.

The point is: THE END IS FINALLY, ACTUALLY NEAR! Not that fake, pipe dream, Book of Revelation type "the end is soon" type junk. The end of our world is ACTUALLY AT HAND! :D

And I for one, couldn't be happier. I've spent oh-so many years worrying about my future and what I was going to do with my life. But now, I need not worry any longer, because we're all going to DIE!

Best of all, I get to watch the entire world die screaming around me too, which has always been a dream of mine anyway.

Personally, I can't wait. I was just wondering what all the rest of you are going to do with your last, meaningless days here on earth.

When the end does strike, I'm going to be out looting. :cool:

If Yellowstone does blow..I now know ill have the pleasure of knowing it took you first and that stupid bear and his short arse sidekick. :D